Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Ekta blames SRK for OUATIMD failure (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
What the hell??? Yea make SRK the villain...okie so agreed that OUATIMD didn't get a big opening cz of the lack of screens but she CANNOT blame SRK for the movie being a flop. Even after having 2000 screens the next day it still didnt do well.

Simple answer is that audience and critics did not like the movie hence its a flop

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sidra246KkkkkingKhanbramcote46hardyboy09-RaeesRiks--Kruti.S-ani_groblivious.Nkapoor3DestroyedInLoveMoStLyHaRmLeSsPureBliss....Poojie....DB_reloadedblue-iceHotMessibelieveinpink-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ekta blames SRK for OUATIMD failure (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
LOL Dunno why SRK doesn't make sure he doesn't clash with anyone cos everyone is going to blame him. Wish Ekta would have preponed her movie instead of postponing it by one week then she wouldn't have anyone to blame but herself for a bad movie.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46I_Heart_FriendsFranco-Kruti.S--RaeesRiks-oblivious.ani_grDestroyedInLoveMoStLyHaRmLeSs-WhatSoEver-....Poojie....PureBlissibelieveinpinkblue-iceHotMess-SalShah4eva-

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
ya ri8 the film was rejected outright we hv seen the collections on friday and weekendROFL
king khan the dumping ground of every prbLOLLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

bramcote46hardyboy09-RaeesRiks--Srkfan4ever-oblivious.Nkapoor3MoStLyHaRmLeSs....Poojie....PureBlissblue-ice

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:01pm | IP Logged
I blame ekta simple!!

Edited by wat_up - 21 August 2013 at 7:13am

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

LOL Dunno why SRK doesn't make sure he doesn't clash with anyone cos everyone is going to blame him. Wish Ekta would have preponed her movie instead of postponing it by one week then she wouldn't have anyone to blame but herself for a bad movie.
Now Akki, Ajay are clashing next year...one of them should quickly move to Diwali to clash with HNY..that ways, they can always lay the blame on SRK if their film sucks...and boast if it does well despite the competition too LOL

LOL jk, SRK & these clashes seem to have a janam janam ka saath...every few years there's a new one with new drama LOL 

But actually I think this is bound to happen more often now...not enough holiday release dates and we have lots of big stars who wanna cash in those dates only...so we get clashes.. 

Edited by chocolover89 - 20 August 2013 at 5:06pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

.chiquita.Storybrookebramcote46SRK-BEBOKkkkkingKhan-RaeesRiks--Kruti.S-ani_gr-Srkfan4ever-oblivious.DestroyedInLoveMoStLyHaRmLeSs....Poojie....PureBlissblue-ice-SalShah4eva-

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chocolover89

Now Akki, Ajay are clashing next year...one of them should quickly move to Diwali to clash with HNY..that ways, they can always lay the blame on SRK if their film sucks...and boast if it does well despite the competition too LOL

LOL jk, SRK & these clashes seem to have a janam janam ka saath...every few years there's a new one with new drama LOL 

I totally blame Ekta for it. Why didn't she stand her ground and release it the same day as CE? And if she did decide to move the movie ,why didn't she move it a week ahead instead of postponing it? OK I understand it was long weekend but then she should have known that SRK's movie would do decent business and cut into theirs. Atleast she would have got 3000 odd screens for a week. Hasn't history taught them anything?

Atleast good for Ajay.He stood his ground and both movies didn't do all that great business.LOL

Edited by .DejaVu - 20 August 2013 at 5:10pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.chiquita.-Kruti.S-oblivious.blue-ice

-WhatSoEver-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatSoEver-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_struck

SRK does this every year..last year with Ajay n Now with Ekta.. 

Thumbs Down

He knows how to use people for his benefitsWink and people who r getting used by him are really supid!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KkkkkingKhan.khoobsurat.

chocolover89

IF-Sizzlerz

chocolover89

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

I totally blame Ekta for it. Why didn't she stand her ground and release it the same day as CE? And if she did decide to move the movie ,why didn't she move it a week ahead instead of postponing it? OK I understand it was long weekend but then she should have known that SRK's movie would do decent business and cut into theirs. Atleast she would have got 3000 odd screens for a week. Hasn't history taught them anything?

Atleast good for Ajay.He stood his ground and both movies didn't do all that great business.LOL
Ekta is not as good at business as she thinks she is. LOL Ok, she moved because SRK begged her or whatever, but postponing by a week is not that smart..especially if its two big films releasing back to back... The only thing she was then banking on was CE failing miserably because the one that releases first has the advantage...as for the "word"...please, I am not even a business major but even I know that it's stupid to expect others to be "fair" and let you eat into their profits... I doubt that she would have given up her screens on Independence day if the situation was reversed & OUATIMD was doing as well as CE did...business folks wanna increase their profits by hook or crook...are they always fair about it? Nope...should they be? in an ideal world...but we don't live in a utopia. 

Haha yes atleast Ajay stood his ground. LOL

Edited by chocolover89 - 20 August 2013 at 5:22pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

.chiquita.KkkkkingKhan-RaeesRiks--Kruti.S-ani_gr.Elixir.MoStLyHaRmLeSsoblivious.PureBliss....Poojie....blue-ice-SalShah4eva-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top