Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

How is deepika beautiful (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

shobrakapooor

IF-Rockerz

shobrakapooor

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Deepika has her own natural beauty which certain makeup addicted actresses doesn't have... she looks gud even wthout makeup where other actresses just fail ... 

so im on her side...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Evashmanjery

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How is deepika beautiful (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SilentPoet

Goldie

SilentPoet

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:34am | IP Logged
shes got natural beauty... her facial features like her large eyes, nicely shaped lips and especially her dimples all come together to make her look beautiful... and if while living in the 21st century people still think only fair skin is beautiful than may god help them... dusky beauties like deepika and pc are much more better looking than kareena type, fair, so called beauties... kareena looks all red like someone scrubbed her too hard...
but then again beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552manjeryEvashPureBliss

.shit_happens.

.shit_happens.

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
She is very ordinary looking with out makeup... But her dimples and body make up for it...

-Rhythmic.Me-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Rhythmic.Me-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged
She is not drop dead gorgeous but she is pretty to look at with proper styling and make up. Without make up she looks ordinary I agree. And I love her height and hair ! <3 

beintehaaZaYa

Goldie

beintehaaZaYa

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveayazraghu

Originally posted by Fantastic_Life

and I dont understand why people find Bebo beautiful !! Just bcoz she is fair??
I am pretty sure if Deepika was as white as Kat or Bebo you would not have made this topic ! Tongue

Deepika is the prettiest actress in bollywood right now... there was a scene in CE where Deepika is in white saree and SRK is mesmerised by her beauty Embarrassed
she looked breathtakingly beautiful in that scene

LOLLOL
Oh please her complexion is not an issue here , that's very weird 
I don't find Kareena and aish beautiful either 
-.- 
Priyanka has a dusky skin too, now I don't call her average looking do I 

then I dont know whats your issue with Deepika .. agree or not Deepika has beautiful features and face.
as people say beauty lies in eyes of beholder.. so there you go

Naach_Basanti

IF-Sizzlerz

Naach_Basanti

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by K.Sean

Agar pata chal gaya, toh please explain that to me as well. I dont think she is "beautiful" at all.. that term is reserved for women like Aish or Kat I would say. Deepika can look pretty, good height (does look a bit "too" tall at times though), cute dimpled smile.. and her chest looks a bit flat at times so her figure isn't really "perfect" or "hot" like that of PC.

She is indeed average looking so perhaps thats the reason I feel she isn't beautiful. A lot of women in India have the same skintone, eyes and a lot of women in big cities like Mumbai are tall too.

So basically looking like a normal girl isnt beautiful, eh?

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

houmumSandy552LavaLips___linux..AidanQDiva-In-ArmorbeintehaaZaYaBella.Evash-RaeesRiks-MithuuKya.Bolta.TuStar_girlMoodyFoodieChippeshwinioblivious.LadyDabanggHotMess-Eris-PureBliss

beintehaaZaYa

Goldie

beintehaaZaYa

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naach_Basanti

Originally posted by K.Sean

Agar pata chal gaya, toh please explain that to me as well. I dont think she is "beautiful" at all.. that term is reserved for women like Aish or Kat I would say. Deepika can look pretty, good height (does look a bit "too" tall at times though), cute dimpled smile.. and her chest looks a bit flat at times so her figure isn't really "perfect" or "hot" like that of PC.

She is indeed average looking so perhaps thats the reason I feel she isn't beautiful. A lot of women in India have the same skintone, eyes and a lot of women in big cities like Mumbai are tall too.

So basically looking like a normal girl isnt beautiful, eh?

Thumbs Up
the most hilarious is having same eyes LOL 
so that means there is many humshakal of Deepika in India??

Edited by Fantastic_Life - 21 August 2013 at 4:20am

Kya.Bolta.Tu

IF-Rockerz

Kya.Bolta.Tu

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:57am | IP Logged
LOL Kinda explains Katrinas popularity in INDIA,they see her as someone who has descended from the ehaven.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552

Post Reply New Post

Go to top