Page 3 of 11

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
her big eyes and beautiful smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How is deepika beautiful (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-WhatSoEver-

IF-Sizzlerz

-WhatSoEver-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Everything except her voice tone and long hands!

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .DejaVu

As long as Deepika doesn't ruin her face like Anushka and Katrina with Plastic surgery and Botox,its fine. Atleast she can move her facial muscles and emote better than Katrina. Anushka ofcourse is a lost case. 

A plastic bag can emote better than Katrina. Come up with a better example please LOLLOL 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash-WhatSoEver-ilovedhanjanird

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

As long as Deepika doesn't ruin her face like Anushka and Katrina with Plastic surgery and Botox,its fine. Atleast she can move her facial muscles and emote better than Katrina. Anushka ofcourse is a lost case. 

A plastic bag can emote better than Katrina. Come up with a better example please LOLLOL 

Touche. LOL Thank you for acknowledging Katrina can't emote. LOL But she is the best example of how Botox and fillers ruined her face. She was better b4 in Namaste London. Not sure who else uses Botox. Maybe Nargis Duckri. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy552Star_girldazzelllTani91

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

.khoobsurat.

IF-Sizzlerz

.khoobsurat.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Deepika seems like a confident girl I don't see her going under the knife anytime soon.

.Elixir.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Elixir.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

Deepika seems like a confident girl I don't see her going under the knife anytime soon.

I hope she is secure enough to not get it. Its a industry based on looks more than talent so I think most of the actresses,models succumb to Plastic surgeries/Botox by the time they are in 30s. So I won't be surprised if DPad does too. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mithuuani_gr.khoobsurat.

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
Agar pata chal gaya, toh please explain that to me as well. I dont think she is "beautiful" at all.. that term is reserved for women like Aish or Kat I would say. Deepika can look pretty, good height (does look a bit "too" tall at times though), cute dimpled smile.. and her chest looks a bit flat at times so her figure isn't really "perfect" or "hot" like that of PC.

She is indeed average looking so perhaps thats the reason I feel she isn't beautiful. A lot of women in India have the same skintone, eyes and a lot of women in big cities like Mumbai are tall too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_ilovedhanjanird

Post Reply New Post

Go to top