Page 1 of 150

Page 1
Page   of 150
Page 2 Page 150

farah53

IF-Sizzlerz

farah53

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/regional/bengali/news-interviews/Barun-Sobti-celebrates-his-birthday-in-Kolkata/articleshow/21936106.cms

La, check out the pics..You'll feel awesomeWink& that cake is something, I wouldn't even share with you!!In fact that's the cake someone should've got me for my birthday!

As he cuts his birthday cake, hottie Barun Sobtitells CT why his fans make his world go round

As
Arnav Singh Raizada inIssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon?, BarunSobti had managed to create a frenzy, which is unparalled. Though not seen on the telly for long, he still has his fans the world over send him gifts on his birthday today. In Kolkata to shoot for his Bollyproject, 22 Yards, the hottie not just spoke about being pitch perfect, but cut a cake exclusively for CT. Excerpts: 

How are you celebrating your birthday?
I'm going to cut a cake. That apart, I will go somewhere with my wife (PashmeenManchanda) for two days, but that's a surprise, so I don't know much about it.

What kind of a cake do you like?
I don't like cakes at all. I don't like anything sweet. People think I like mango cake, but that's not true. The story goes like this. Once, a cake came on the sets of IssPyaarKoKyaNaamDoon? (IPKKND) and one of the cast members got very excited.(IS he talking about Sanaya??Cant he just take names??) So I asked a colleague why is she so excited about a mango cake? I guess "so excited about a mango cake" was aired later. That's why people think that I like mango cake.

Your birthday is trending on Twitter today, thanks to your huge female following...
I am thankful to them. People haven't seen me on the screen for a long time, yet they shower me with love. I hope to surprise them with the work I am doing.

Your fans across the globe are making cards and compiling messages and collages for you...
Yaar, this is a very complicated situation. See if you get materialistic stuff, you can get rid of them. But this is the kind of stuff you can't throw away. People have spent time and effort making them. There's a lot of handmade stuff that get delivered to my house... my whole wardrobe is filling up! So my message to my fans is that I have had a lot of love from you all. Send me your wishes, I would be more than happy.

How does Pashmeen react to it?
She's the one who says people have taken time out and are doing it just for you. Make sure you take care of these things.

Considering that you aren't on any social networking site, are you open to the idea of a monthly video blog to interact with fans?
It's a responsibility I won't be able to live up to. I don't want to disappoint my fans. There's a reason why I don't come on social networking sites. If I answer one person and don't answer the other, then they will feel bad and I don't want to do that. I'm really bad with communication.

Have you toured Kolkata yet?
I haven't got the time to see the city. The places we went for location hunting are the only places we saw. I went to Park Street. Then, I went to a Bengali eatery.

Have you met your heroine in 22 Yards, SuzannaMukherjee?
Yes, she is a very nice girl, who is working really hard.

IPKKND 2 is coming. Your views?
It was a nice show and I have very fond memories. It's done well for everyone. Even the people who used to watch it, had a good time. They are coming up with Season 2 and I hope it does well.

What next after 22 Yards?
I am in the process of hearing five-six scripts and I don't want to disclose them. Once Main AurMr Riight comes out, I will decide what to do next. I'm in no hurry.

AND THE FANMAIL...

We would have been happy to see you in ads, but you aren't part of any...
Not right now. I am not ready.

What about ramp shows?
I am not comfortable with it; it makes me nervous. To be honest, I don't think stage is my place. (Kya boloon abb??He's an actor.. Going to Bolly & he doesn't like stage.. I love him, but he tries my patience.) But again, if I do it someday, my opinion might change. As of now, I consider myself a bad stage person.

How do you manage to look so hot?
Ok! (I can so imagine this..! Day DreamingIts that way..You know, how he says, OK...when Khsuhi goes & tells him about their marriage not being a real one cos they didn't do pheres, he said OK like this.. Completely like he's humoring the person in front him!) When  I am not very good with compliments. So I would just like to thank you all for it.

When do we get to interact with you?
It is financially impossible for me to buy tickets to all the countries and meet everyone. But I hope I am nice enough to you as always.

We want to see you and Pashmeen give an interview together some day...
It's a very long life. Hopefully, I am on the right path of my career, and hopefully you will see us together a lot of times.

What do you like to eat in Kolkata?
I love the dal, chawal and shukto here. I also like fish with mustard sauce, though I don't like eating fish too much as it needs a lot of effort to take out the bones and all.(Me too!!I don't like eating fish cos its too much hard work with the bones!!)

happy birthday Hotwa!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105crazyforsarunjessicaddieforasrSamiyaIPKKNDRasgulla_spasrcraze

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "CC#74 [IO] ~~~Happy Birthday Hotwa!!!~~~" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

More Pictures Later!!

I'm not surprised.. I had a feeling this
Was going to be created !! Aha!! LOL

I love your analysis on some of his answers, Fari !! :D

Why is he being soo formal.. Just take the COLLEAGUE
NAME!!   LOL

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 20 August 2013 at 5:08pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105crazyforsarunjessicadRasgulla_splazyleavesasrcraze

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Res

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Watched from 17 to 28, one of which was also a maha episode.

On the whole of Indian tv there was only one show worth watching- IPK. Who the hell allowed him to do movies?

Because Barun completely rocks ASR

Details tomorrow

Good night Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.x-bumblebee-x.asrcraze

-HoneyBoo-

IF-Rockerz

-HoneyBoo-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
HOTWA! ASR! ARNIE! LAAD GOVERNOR! SWAMI! CHOTTE! BARUN!
HAAPPPYYY BIRRRTTTHHHDDAAAYYY!!!!!!!

May all his dreams come true and may he reach his goals with pure success!!
I loovvveee you Barun Sobti:)...And soo does all your "gagaing over you 24/7" phangirls!!!

I miss him yaaro:(...
Cant wait for his movies!!!

Anyways! How are you all bootiphool ladiezz!
I have been gone again due to the reason which you all perhaps know!
My mom has been shedding tears almost everyday remembering the guy who passed away at 17! She can relate to this since her own brother died at the age of 17! And she gets emotional every year on Rakhi day!

Edited by -HoneyBoo- - 20 August 2013 at 8:28pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyforsarunRasgulla_spasrcraze

asrcraze

IF-Stunnerz

asrcraze

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:35pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Barun!

Edited by asrcraze - 21 August 2013 at 2:47am

.x-bumblebee-x.Rasgulla_sp

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:30pm | IP Logged

17- 28:

So many firsts:

The first time 'tu hi bataa mere maula' was played after Anjali talks to Arnav about the girl for whom he would cease to breathe if she leaves him, after Khushi and Payal talk about getting married and leaving each other at night, after Aakash buys that dupatta for Payal. It is shot on the 4 people of which only Aakash knows what he wants. It is a shorter version. It doesn't have the paas aa sake and door jaa sake bit.

The first time the instrumental for Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon? title track is played when Khushi finishes doing all the work assigned by La and ASR and leaves office triumphantly.

The first rabba ve is searing… The kind of mesmerized looks Arnav gives Khushi and Khushi exactly know how she is being watched.

The first telepathy between them is in the guest house on the ground floor when he finds her phone he murmurs Khushi and over there on the top floor she feels somebody called her.

The look of disbelief that she sends his way when he still insists on making her wear, tells that inspite of all that he had done she never expected him to make her do something she isn't comfortable with.

The second look of disbelief she sends his way in the same scene when he lets her continue in a saree, that look of disbelief is almost gratitude.

Looks ASR has a thing for bags. Be it giving La a nice, chic white bag coz he scolded her or gifting Khushi that 2 lacs ka dirty brown bag.

I loved both Aakash and Payal in the initial epsodes. Aakash was so compassionate towards Khushi. He was a nice man… wish his track with Payal had been explored better.

Payal loved her sister so much. She would realize fatak se if Khushi was hiding something from her, she would look at her face and just know something is wrong… Lost later… all lost

When no one could get through Arnav, one word about Anjali being upset would shake Arnav's life… Later nothing…

That bit when Anjali tells Arnav that if ever his jeejaji left her she would cease to breathe was a good flashback during the Shyam revelation track which was not used.

Bua developed more affection for Shyam in two days than she did for Khushi in 18 years… so much so that she didn't want Shyam to leave at all… Kuch toh gadbad this LOL

Arnav exactly knows what kind of an innocent and simple girl Khushi is- just before giving the dictation he takes his jacket off while walking towards her, the 1st thing he makes her do is take measurements of half naked guys knowing she won't be comfy, even during the calendar photoshoot he gives her the short blue dress knowing she won't wear it and lose before him---- yet he keeps talking to her about 'the kind of giri huwi girl' she is; it is more to convince himself than brand her.

Choti noticed that he kept telling her she wants to get close to him, get into his house. But he is the one who actually asks her to visit the Raizada Mansion first time to deliver the reports. Ab bolo kissne bulaya usse ghar??

Sana Khan is very pretty whether she wears Indian or western and like Barun she knows how to arch just one eyebrow… the model Lisa scene shows it well.

Wasn't Arnav's mother's name Ratna? I cant undst why then would the PH make some Maasi of Anjali be called Ratna too???

Khushi was never comfortable with the way Shyam looked at her or the casual compliments he paid her. Though at the same time she was innately comfy with the blatant looks Arnav threw her way.

The scene where Sinha calls him abt the building and Khushi and Mami talks on phone about Khushi missing the look he had on his face… the worried, screwed up, what the look for Khushi's safety… Barun actually gave me goose bumps though I had seen those scenes before.

Then ASR simply walks off from the middle of a heated family discussion. Thus WAS his character… Sigh…

The building is about to collapse and Arnav was busy admiring her long haired beauty… LOL

When Khushi forcefully pulls her hand out of his, he closes his eyes to mentally prepare himself for the blast coming his way… he already knows Khushi and her anger too.

Then Sanaya gave me goosebumps with her stupendous act of shouting the well-written dialogues at him.

And then he holds and pins her… then she loses consciousness and he wipes her tears, moves a flick of her hair, and almost caresses her (before stopping as it wld be wrong)… the look on his face is so incredulous… as if how can she look like this, she feel like this…. Sigh… All lost all lost…

And then he takes her to her home… how reluctant he is to leave her, wanted to ensure she was fine even after he laid her on the bed and later he doesn't leave till he sees Bua fixing Khushi's wound he inflicted on her.

Payal shone in this scene. THIS is a true sister. The only two times she opened her mouth in the entire show. And in this scene, she shows how perceptive she is by telling Arnav what his real intentions towards Khushi are- to break her.

I am watching this show for the 2nd time. And if it hadn't been for my parents I would have continued to watch it all night. It still had this effect on me.

Barun tune mera dil q toda… PH ne mera show q phoda Cry

Good morning La Smile

Sim be supportive to your mom right now... She is probably reliving the past trauma.

Soni, Fari and La me is typing my reviews for the marathon we did last night. Even my parents watched! Soch! I had to sleep only after I watched guest house...

Net is weak again

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 20 August 2013 at 11:49pm

.x-bumblebee-x.asrcraze

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:05am | IP Logged
I am online since long...

I will leave then...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top