Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

The TIMELESS Love Of Anokha RanVeera (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 5

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Good to see you back here.. and for RanVeera.. these kids are marvellous and brilliant.. I had tears seeing Ranvi struggle.. and kudos to the makers of the show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The TIMELESS Love Of Anokha RanVeera (Page 4)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
And here comes Gurpreet Chachi Big smileBig smile

Tight wala hug my pindwasis Hug Hug Hug

Edited by euphoric - 22 August 2013 at 11:16am

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Sonia...my chachiii...c ur ranvi is here.. Hug Hug
Hug Hug Hug ...

hws u?lets start our reunion here..seein us am sure our rest of the gang will join us here

euphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Sonia...my chachiii...c ur ranvi is here.. Hug Hug
Hug Hug Hug ...

hws u?lets start our reunion here..seein us am sure our rest of the gang will join us here

I m so glad to see this thread here Nikki... our show seems to much back on track Big smileBig smile this is perfect time for reunion... I m my views on the thread tht I'll post later... so so so happy to be here Hug Hug

Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
sorry for late reply...

our show is FULLY BACK..our ranveera is FULLY BACK... lik old times where all of us used to cry literally for all epis in a week... same happenin since last friday wala epi...n evry epi gettin better n better..

did u c aaj ka epi... Ranvi ALWZ amuses me the level at which he can go for Veera... again hell emotional epi today...

euphoric

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
No sorry vorry Nikki Tongue

I know... Ranveera are back with a bang!!! the absense of what drove us away... and i m happy that for once we are also getting old family equations back with others in the background Wink LOL

And the hold Ranvi have over Veera... I bet only he could make her agree to go with the nana-nani

Nikki_Titli

ll-Shilpa-ll

IF-Sizzlerz

ll-Shilpa-ll

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by ll-Shilpa-ll

Hey Nikki, long time no see.

You have voiced exactly what I feel today. Awesome post by the way, you hit all the points that I got from reading Sonia's written update, and it made me want to watch the epi even more now.

It is lovely to see that essence of Ranveera that we fell in love with again and like you said hats off to Bhavesh and Harshita for portraying Ranveera so well, I am sure I will have tears in my eyes when I watch the epi today.

Thanks for this much needed post, really missed this show, Ranveera and this forum.

Shilpa di...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug... omggg my veera gang..am so happy to c u n anam here..HugHugHug... nw jst waitin for hinz,sonia,aysha,rosh,laks-to come here... lets hv our reunion in this thread...i truly missed the show missed u all n this forum... n am SO GLAD tht the makers FINALLY brought BACK our REAL RANVEERA whom we loved lik nythin n coz of whom v all met n bonded lik a family here in our good old times...DancingDancingDancing...

Do write ur take di after seein the epi...i soo miss ur posts n vms on Veera...

As of nw thnx soo much di for lovin my post. n spl thnx a ton for commentin..makes me feel all nostalgic nw ..HugHugHug

Hey Nikki, sorry for the late reply, my new work schedule keeps me away from IF more now.

Anyway, yes it was all that you had described and as predicted I cried buckets and I am still crying over our Ranveera.

Its been one of the best week in a long time, almost reminded me of the time when baby Veera was left at the orphange and Veer got locked in the school.

It was wonderful to see them back with a bang.

Hello to all the all gang, missed you all as much as I missed Ranveera.Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

euphoricNikki_Titli

euphoric

IF-Rockerz

euphoric

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
It seems we were the only bunch enjoying this track TongueLOL

and again i feel the track was abruptly ended Ouch

Edited by euphoric - 23 August 2013 at 1:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ll-Shilpa-llNikki_Titli