Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Supernatural_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_SAS-holic

Anam...my Veerakadi...πŸ€—... omggg my veera gang..am so happy to c u n shilpa di here..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... nw jst waitin for hinz,sonia,aysha,rosh,laks-to come here... lets hv our reunion in this thread...i truly missed the show missed u all n this forum... n am SO GLAD tht the makers FINALLY brought BACK our REAL RANVEERA whom we loved lik nythin n coz of whom v all met n bonded lik a family here in our good old times......

Truly yaar ydays epi ws soo soo PERFECT jst lik olden golden days n tabhi evn i cudn resist makin this topic...

n truly hope(hopelessly)ki CVs maintain this and NOT go back to sick family drama...

nywz thnx soo much veerakadi for comin here n also for likin my post...πŸ€—

Aww Veerji lots of hugs for u tooπŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€—I'm on iPad it's very slow... Yeah will be bck on forum yeah hope all our old gang comes...yh it was about time thank god they stopped family drama track hated it... Yh it should be like this only focus should be ranveera not any other character the nana is so irritating too... Hope today's epi is also gd... Love ranveera lots hope cvs continue to show them 

No need of thanks Veerji ur always welcome ...πŸ€—
rajshrip thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
lovely message nikki. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ i am so glad that you got your RanVeera back. I can tell how much you missed and how happy you areπŸ€—πŸ€—.

From your analysis, I can imagine the beautiful unconditional bond between a brother and sister.πŸ€—  Me love the song phoolo ka taro ka song.πŸ˜³πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
nice post Nikki thanks for the pm πŸ˜ƒ
MyInspirationz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good to see you back here.. and for RanVeera.. these kids are marvellous and brilliant.. I had tears seeing Ranvi struggle.. and kudos to the makers of the show.
euphoric thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
And here comes Gurpreet Chachi πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Tight wala hug my pindwasis πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— Edited by euphoric - 10 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Sonia...my chachiii...c ur ranvi is here.. πŸ€— πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— ...

hws u?lets start our reunion here..seein us am sure our rest of the gang will join us here
euphoric thumbnail

Sonia...my chachiii...c ur ranvi is here.. πŸ€— πŸ€—
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— ...

hws u?lets start our reunion here..seein us am sure our rest of the gang will join us here

I m so glad to see this thread here Nikki... our show seems to much back on track πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ this is perfect time for reunion... I m my views on the thread tht I'll post later... so so so happy to be here πŸ€— πŸ€—
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
sorry for late reply...

our show is FULLY BACK..our ranveera is FULLY BACK... lik old times where all of us used to cry literally for all epis in a week... same happenin since last friday wala epi...n evry epi gettin better n better..

did u c aaj ka epi... Ranvi ALWZ amuses me the level at which he can go for Veera... again hell emotional epi today...
euphoric thumbnail
No sorry vorry Nikki πŸ˜›

I know... Ranveera are back with a bang!!! the absense of what drove us away... and i m happy that for once we are also getting old family equations back with others in the background πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

And the hold Ranvi have over Veera... I bet only he could make her agree to go with the nana-nani

SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shilpa di...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... omggg my veera gang..am so happy to c u n anam here..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—... nw jst waitin for hinz,sonia,aysha,rosh,laks-to come here... lets hv our reunion in this thread...i truly missed the show missed u all n this forum... n am SO GLAD tht the makers FINALLY brought BACK our REAL RANVEERA whom we loved lik nythin n coz of whom v all met n bonded lik a family here in our good old times......

Do write ur take di after seein the epi...i soo miss ur posts n vms on Veera...

As of nw thnx soo much di for lovin my post. n spl thnx a ton for commentin..makes me feel all nostalgic nw ..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Hey Nikki, sorry for the late reply, my new work schedule keeps me away from IF more now.

Anyway, yes it was all that you had described and as predicted I cried buckets and I am still crying over our Ranveera.

Its been one of the best week in a long time, almost reminded me of the time when baby Veera was left at the orphange and Veer got locked in the school.

It was wonderful to see them back with a bang.

Hello to all the all gang, missed you all as much as I missed Ranveera.πŸ€—