Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

The TIMELESS Love Of Anokha RanVeera (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Tarantallegra

Coolbie

Tarantallegra

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Aw nikki beautiful thread
As i dont watch the show no more, the episode looks great
Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The TIMELESS Love Of Anokha RanVeera (Page 3)" in Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JungleeBilli-

Aw nikki beautiful thread
As i dont watch the show no more, the episode looks great
Hug

yaay my taiji came here..HugHugHug... me too dnt watch the show..bas iss hafte se firse dekhna shuru ki after a gap of 3-4 months...Big smileBig smile...n its WORTH it.. do watch this week epis..Big smileBig smile

n thnx so much for likin my post..HugHugHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tarantallegra-Swetha-

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
very nice post and it is true ranveera back again awesome track

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessglory

very nice post and it is true ranveera back again awesome track

thnx soo much for likin my post..Hug Hug Hug ...

n truly RanVeera is BACK with a BANG...n i hope this time they stay here for MORE..Big smileBig smile

-Swetha-

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
hv replied all finally... once again thxn a ton evryone for all the lovely replies n for LIKE-ing my post too..Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug Hug

-Swetha-

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki_SAS-holic

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Amazing post NIkki (veerji) 

I loved the last 3 epis also today's epi on rakshabandan was the best loved ranveera scenes so cute so emotional loved their bonding... My mom cried watching it so sweet epi it was... They called the village ranveerapur so cute as well... 

Harshita and Bhavesh acted brilliantly they are truly amazing god bless them

Hope cvs carry own showing these kind of epis not the family drama I'm sure the show will do well

Anam...my Veerakadi...Hug... omggg my veera gang..am so happy to c u n shilpa di here..HugHugHug... nw jst waitin for hinz,sonia,aysha,rosh,laks-to come here... lets hv our reunion in this thread...i truly missed the show missed u all n this forum... n am SO GLAD tht the makers FINALLY brought BACK our REAL RANVEERA whom we loved lik nythin n coz of whom v all met n bonded lik a family here in our good old times...DancingDancingDancing...

Truly yaar ydays epi ws soo soo PERFECT jst lik olden golden days n tabhi evn i cudn resist makin this topic...

n truly hope(hopelessly)ki CVs maintain this and NOT go back to sick family drama...

nywz thnx soo much veerakadi for comin here n also for likin my post...Hug

Aww Veerji lots of hugs for u tooHugHug HugI'm on iPad it's very slow... Yeah will be bck on forum yeah hope all our old gang comes...yh it was about time thank god they stopped family drama track hated it... Yh it should be like this only focus should be ranveera not any other character the nana is so irritating too... Hope today's epi is also gd... Love ranveera lots hope cvs continue to show them 

No need of thanks Veerji ur always welcome ...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ram-Swetha-rajshripNikki_Titli

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
lovely message nikki. ClapClapClapClapClap i am so glad that you got your RanVeera back. I can tell how much you missed and how happy you areHugHug.

From your analysis, I can imagine the beautiful unconditional bond between a brother and sister.Hug  Me love the song phoolo ka taro ka song.EmbarrassedClapClapClap

Nikki_Titli

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
nice post Nikki thanks for the pm Big smile

Nikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top