Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

The TIMELESS Love Of Anokha RanVeera - Page 2

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Anam Ali

Amazing post NIkki (veerji) 

I loved the last 3 epis also today's epi on rakshabandan was the best loved ranveera scenes so cute so emotional loved their bonding... My mom cried watching it so sweet epi it was... They called the village ranveerapur so cute as well... 

Harshita and Bhavesh acted brilliantly they are truly amazing god bless them

Hope cvs carry own showing these kind of epis not the family drama I'm sure the show will do well

Anam...my Veerakadi...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗... omggg my veera gang..am so happy to c u n shilpa di here..🤗🤗🤗... nw jst waitin for hinz,sonia,aysha,rosh,laks-to come here... lets hv our reunion in this thread...i truly missed the show missed u all n this forum... n am SO GLAD tht the makers FINALLY brought BACK our REAL RANVEERA whom we loved lik nythin n coz of whom v all met n bonded lik a family here in our good old times......

Truly yaar ydays epi ws soo soo PERFECT jst lik olden golden days n tabhi evn i cudn resist makin this topic...

n truly hope(hopelessly)ki CVs maintain this and NOT go back to sick family drama...

nywz thnx soo much veerakadi for comin here n also for likin my post...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Skepblun

Thanks for this topic Niks! 😊

This show is unique and a welcome change from all other saas bahu or love story dramas.

Films, books and shows on sibling bonding have become so rare in last few years! Rather treated like a butt of jokes!

The bond between brothers, sisters and brother-sister is just amazing! Something inexplicably pure, fun and inspiring lifelong attachment.

This show is exploring this bond in the best way.

RanVeera are so dedicated to each other, so attached and protective!

They embody how siblings are also soulmates (as opposed to a narrow and rather sexual meaning of this term conveyed in pop culture these days).

I wish all siblings had bond like this!

It was a masterstroke to have a Rakhi special episode! Nothing could be more apt for this show!

I agree. The episode was heart wrenching.   😭 The set up, the symbolism and the acting of both kids was full of emotion!

Such sibling bonds have also become rare in real life these days. So the episode evokes even more emotion.

This was truly the purest, most innocent and sincerest form of love. Truly what they say, "Dil ka rishta".

Lastly, better than drama of men eyeing Ratan or her troubles accepting Veera.

How will these kids live without each other? Ranveer ki toh jaan hai Veera mein!

I feel bad for poor Veera. Left by her real mother, never accepted by Ratan, only one person gave her unconditional acceptance and love, and she is going to be separated from him and uprooted from her home at such a small age.

This epi was all heart. All heart... ❤️ 😭

P.S. - I did not know you were a Veera fan or even a viewer. Warna hum toh pehle hi discuss kar lete! 😆

such an AWESOME post anu on RanVeera...👏👏👏...

n evn i am surprised to knw u also a Veera watcher...😆😉...i "was" an avid fan of this show..bt later coz of unwanted twists n turns i LOST my connectivity with the show...But my love for RanVeera never faded...n thtsy i ws ABLE to giv second chance to this show now...n i really really hope they WILL concentrate on RanVeera the most LIKE old times and NOT family drama or whtevr...

Nywz thnx soo much for likin my post n for this lovely comment..🤗🤗🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Swetha-

Hey Nikki 🤗

Long time ... no see at all re! 

Yes ... the makers have brought the story back to what was the crux of their show - RanVeera! - Thank God! 

Last three episodes till now were so emotional & left me with heartburn seeing Ranvi like that ... he is let gng his life to those old people.. 😭

Btw, Happy Rakshabandan to all! 🤗

my LQ...🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗...

no see?i am there na in so many places...😆😆...bt yes epi related posts hv bc Come evn more less frm my side..the last epi related post i made in show's forum ws in SC in the month of june... n aftr tht its last nite i made epi related posts on both veera(this one) n SC..😳😳...

truly THANK GOD...i had 99% left all hopes for tht-thtsy i evn moved on frm it...bt am so glad ki lately hi sahi RanVeera is back n tht too on the eve of Rakshabandhan...

seems hum sab "old" loyal fans ke ardaas finally qubool ho gaye..😆...ab toh bas ek hi ardaas hai ki hopefully CVs wud NOT make RanVeera take back seat again in the show..

nywz thnx soo much LQ for the lovely post n for lovin my post..🤗🤗🤗
MeeraXD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post. Happy Rakshabandhan Too all brothers and sisters... Ranveera scenes for the past week has been making me cry like a baby and I feel that this is it for our little ranvi and veera. The tracks are foreshadowing the grown ups entry and I hope the show doesn't lose its magic ever!!
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aavshi

Beautiful post. Happy Rakshabandhan Too all brothers and sisters... Ranveera scenes for the past week has been making me cry like a baby and I feel that this is it for our little ranvi and veera. The tracks are foreshadowing the grown ups entry and I hope the show doesn't lose its magic ever!!

thank u dear for likin my post..😃😃..

n yes seein these scenes evn i feel leap is around the corner...whoevr wilb playin grown up ranveera they have to work very had as the standard set by these two kids is HUGE...⭐️⭐️
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Aw nikki beautiful thread
As i dont watch the show no more, the episode looks great
🤗
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -JungleeBilli-

Aw nikki beautiful thread
As i dont watch the show no more, the episode looks great
🤗

yaay my taiji came here..🤗🤗🤗... me too dnt watch the show..bas iss hafte se firse dekhna shuru ki after a gap of 3-4 months...😃😃...n its WORTH it.. do watch this week epis..😃😃

n thnx so much for likin my post..🤗🤗🤗
princessglory thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very nice post and it is true ranveera back again awesome track
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: princessglory

very nice post and it is true ranveera back again awesome track

thnx soo much for likin my post..🤗 🤗 🤗 ...

n truly RanVeera is BACK with a BANG...n i hope this time they stay here for MORE..😃😃
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
hv replied all finally... once again thxn a ton evryone for all the lovely replies n for LIKE-ing my post too..🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗 🤗