Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

who should be eliminated (not based on votes)? (Page 6)

Poll Question: this week eliminated contestant?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
127 [39.20%]
3 [0.93%]
18 [5.56%]
21 [6.48%]
140 [43.21%]
15 [4.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

..Asya..

IF-Rockerz

..Asya..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -niti-

@TM u already said it- "based on marks"

And 91 votes for Lauren , are u ppl alriteShocked LOL LOL
i don't think they are alrightLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BeingBlunt

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who should be eliminated (not based on votes)? (Page 6)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 4:55am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10

Shru77

IF-Stunnerz

Shru77

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Lauren.. the show is supposed to be abt celebrities and non- dancers..

she is neither

Simi939

IF-Sizzlerz

Simi939

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Honeybala aka DD shd be eliminated of course!
Lowest scores!!

kingkisunshine

Groupbie

kingkisunshine

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Asya..

Originally posted by kingkisunshine

Originally posted by kankabhor

OK..Lauren got maximum votes..Its clearly a revenge by anti fans.. pathetic ppl..
LOL u crack me up dear... lauren is voted... coz she recv's max votes... with all her 30's ...as this celb dance show is 50% marks and 50% votes..
if she doesn't hav fan followings..  she wud have been in bottom 3..if not in face off... so its obvious.. Lauren has an ample amount of fanz following...tat she is safe all the time..
so if lauren always got 30 she should be in bottom 3
plz dear there are other contestants who deserves  bottom3 and don't say that if a contestant gets 22 but have a good fanbase that person will never be in bottom3LOL
excuse me... who said if a person has a good fan base and get low marks dint get into bottom three...

wasn't Shaan down in bottom three wen he was with good marks to... and DD as u saw also came in bottom three..

read my reply properly and reply to my post dear...v marked Lauren becoz.. she has ample amounts of fanz tat she had never come in bottom..three... but every other person remaining in the contest knw has come in bottom three either for low marks r for less voting...

ur topic said who sud b eliminated not based on votes so.. isn't it supposed to b lauren with lots of votes sud b eliminated first..now dnt tell me tat lauren is not having fan base at all and is surviving coz of her 30's oly.

..Asya..

IF-Rockerz

..Asya..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kankabhor

OK..Lauren got maximum votes..Its clearly a revenge by anti fans.. pathetic ppl..
LOL u crack me up dear... lauren is voted... coz she recv's max votes... with all her 30's ...as this celb dance show is 50% marks and 50% votes..
if she doesn't hav fan followings..  she wud have been in bottom 3..if not in face off... so its obvious.. Lauren has an ample amount of fanz following...tat she is safe all the time..
so if lauren always got 30 she should be in bottom 3
plz dear there are other contestants who deserves  bottom3 and don't say that if a contestant gets 22 but have a good fanbase that person will never be in bottom3LOL
excuse me... who said if a person has a good fan base and get low marks dint get into bottom three...

wasn't Shaan down in bottom three wen he was with good marks to... and DD as u saw also came in bottom three..

read my reply properly and reply to my post dear...v marked Lauren becoz.. she has ample amounts of fanz tat she had never come in bottom..three... but every other person remaining in the contest knw has come in bottom three either for low marks r for less voting...

ur topic said who sud b eliminated not based on votes so.. isn't it supposed to b lauren with lots of votes sud b eliminated first..now dnt tell me tat lauren is not having fan base at all and is surviving coz of her 30's oly.

i am sure she will survive because of her 30 until the end of jhalak

kingkisunshine

Groupbie

kingkisunshine

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:44am | IP Logged

i am sure she will survive because of her 30 until the end of jhalak
[/QUOTE]

so do u say tat she is not surviving becoz she has fan followingOuch

tehzeeb25

IF-Rockerz

tehzeeb25

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shru77

Lauren.. the show is supposed to be abt celebrities and non- dancers..

she is neither

Reallyy Lauren is not a celebrity LOL looks like u only watch madhubala n nothing else Wink ...n who says this is about non dancers ...it's jhalak dikla ja dancing with stars n not bout dancing with non dancers ...n if thts d case thn dd is not a non dancer ...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Se-Rene--DhinChak-xPalkix..Asya..BeingBlunt

Post Reply New Post

Go to top