Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

who should be eliminated (not based on votes)? (Page 4)

Poll Question: this week eliminated contestant?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
127 [39.20%]
3 [0.93%]
18 [5.56%]
21 [6.48%]
140 [43.21%]
15 [4.63%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

kingkisunshine

Groupbie

kingkisunshine

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ksgfannumber1

When the poll clearly says that not based on the votes then also people are asking lauren to be eliminated. strange... what to call these people...

ofcourse lauren sud b eliminated... coz she has more fan following...tats y she never came in bottom three... knw dnt give explaination tat she is three only becoz of 30's..she got..

coz this dance show is of 50+50 voting...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "who should be eliminated (not based on votes)? (Page 4)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kankabhor

IF-Rockerz

kankabhor

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
OK..Lauren got maximum votes..Its clearly a revenge by anti fans.. pathetic ppl..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Diva-In-Armor

kingkisunshine

Groupbie

kingkisunshine

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

OK..Lauren got maximum votes..Its clearly a revenge by anti fans.. pathetic ppl..
LOL u crack me up dear... lauren is voted... coz she recv's max votes... with all her 30's ...as this celb dance show is 50% marks and 50% votes..
if she doesn't hav fan followings..  she wud have been in bottom 3..if not in face off... so its obvious.. Lauren has an ample amount of fanz following...tat she is safe all the time..

kankabhor

IF-Rockerz

kankabhor

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingkisunshine

LOL u crack me up dear... lauren is voted... coz she recv's max votes... with all her 30's ...as this celb dance show is 50% marks and 50% votes..
if she doesn't hav fan followings..  she wud have been in bottom 3..if not in face off... so its obvious.. Lauren has an ample amount of fanz following...tat she is safe all the time..

I did not understand what are you trying to say?Confused..Did I say Lauren does not have fan following??Confused

kingkisunshine

Groupbie

kingkisunshine

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:46am | IP Logged

I did not understand what are you trying to say?Confused..Did I say Lauren does not have fan following??Confused
okies sry if u cudn't understand i'll make it clear

u asked and pointed out saying ki its anti - fanz rite.. so i just explained the true facts tat... she is voted max...becoz she doesn't deserve to b in JDJ...as the topic TM made was not based on votes who sud b eliminated... y always point at anti fanz...

kankabhor

IF-Rockerz

kankabhor

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 1:54am | IP Logged

okies sry if u cudn't understand i'll make it clear

u asked and pointed out saying ki its anti - fanz rite.. so i just explained the true facts tat... she is voted max...becoz she doesn't deserve to b in JDJ...as the topic TM made was not based on votes who sud b eliminated... y always point at anti fanz...

Well, clearly she is better dancer than many other contestants... Don't tell me she cant dance.. And if you are pointing out she being professional dancer, but sorry to say Colors decided to take her and if she is there and dances well, she deserves to win.. No matter what.. And is she does not , its insult to dance.. Even blind can say Lauren is better than others and should not be eliminated at this point at least.. So whoever voted her are just anti fans.. 

kingkisunshine

Groupbie

kingkisunshine

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:04am | IP Logged

Well, clearly she is better dancer than many other contestants... Don't tell me she cant dance.. And if you are pointing out she being professional dancer, but sorry to say Colors decided to take her and if she is there and dances well, she deserves to win.. No matter what.. And is she does not , its insult to dance.. Even blind can say Lauren is better than others and should not be eliminated at this point at least.. So whoever voted her are just anti fans.. 

did i any where take a word abt her being a professional dancer r not.. i said it in the means of votes dear.. as the topic is clearly telling tat whom shud b eliminated (not based on votes)... if not for votes r full 30's she cud have been eliminated long back... leave her being a professional dancer here...

ofcourse she is a better dancer.. being a trained dancer she can learn forms easily than tat of shaan.. r Sid( tho he is already eliminated) r DD...

isn't the question the topic maker asked was not based on votes... so actually ppl voted correctly i think first lauren and then ur anti-fanz fav contestant... this is wat i felt as in general... coz she wud have been in bottom three.if not for marks then for votes..if she dnt get ample amount of votes..

as shaan , sid and other contestants did come in face of r bottom three either one time b it for less votes from the viewers r...less marks from the judges...

..N3rDyM0R0N..

IF-Dazzler

..N3rDyM0R0N..

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
@TM u already said it- "based on marks"

And 91 votes for Lauren , are u ppl alriteShocked LOL LOL

Edited by -niti- - 24 August 2013 at 2:09am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top