Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

muffins2waffles thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
So many votes for Lauren? Well people are clearly just doing that out of revenge because there's no way she's being eliminated! lol

tbh I would say Shaan. He's good but hasn't been getting great marks.
TheJake thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Lauren. One shouldn't even consider her a contestant in the first place. πŸ˜† 
kingkisunshine thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ksgfannumber1

When the poll clearly says that not based on the votes then also people are asking lauren to be eliminated. strange... what to call these people...

ofcourse lauren sud b eliminated... coz she has more fan following...tats y she never came in bottom three... knw dnt give explaination tat she is three only becoz of 30's..she got..

coz this dance show is of 50+50 voting...

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OK..Lauren got maximum votes..Its clearly a revenge by anti fans.. pathetic ppl..
kingkisunshine thumbnail
Originally posted by: kankabhor

OK..Lauren got maximum votes..Its clearly a revenge by anti fans.. pathetic ppl..

πŸ˜† u crack me up dear... lauren is voted... coz she recv's max votes... with all her 30's ...as this celb dance show is 50% marks and 50% votes..
if she doesn't hav fan followings..  she wud have been in bottom 3..if not in face off... so its obvious.. Lauren has an ample amount of fanz following...tat she is safe all the time..
kankabhor thumbnail
Originally posted by: kingkisunshine

πŸ˜† u crack me up dear... lauren is voted... coz she recv's max votes... with all her 30's ...as this celb dance show is 50% marks and 50% votes..
if she doesn't hav fan followings..  she wud have been in bottom 3..if not in face off... so its obvious.. Lauren has an ample amount of fanz following...tat she is safe all the time..

I did not understand what are you trying to say?πŸ˜•..Did I say Lauren does not have fan following??πŸ˜•
kingkisunshine thumbnail

I did not understand what are you trying to say?πŸ˜•..Did I say Lauren does not have fan following??πŸ˜•

okies sry if u cudn't understand i'll make it clear

u asked and pointed out saying ki its anti - fanz rite.. so i just explained the true facts tat... she is voted max...becoz she doesn't deserve to b in JDJ...as the topic TM made was not based on votes who sud b eliminated... y always point at anti fanz...
kankabhor thumbnail
Originally posted by: kingkisunshine

okies sry if u cudn't understand i'll make it clear

u asked and pointed out saying ki its anti - fanz rite.. so i just explained the true facts tat... she is voted max...becoz she doesn't deserve to b in JDJ...as the topic TM made was not based on votes who sud b eliminated... y always point at anti fanz...

Well, clearly she is better dancer than many other contestants... Don't tell me she cant dance.. And if you are pointing out she being professional dancer, but sorry to say Colors decided to take her and if she is there and dances well, she deserves to win.. No matter what.. And is she does not , its insult to dance.. Even blind can say Lauren is better than others and should not be eliminated at this point at least.. So whoever voted her are just anti fans.. 
kingkisunshine thumbnail

Well, clearly she is better dancer than many other contestants... Don't tell me she cant dance.. And if you are pointing out she being professional dancer, but sorry to say Colors decided to take her and if she is there and dances well, she deserves to win.. No matter what.. And is she does not , its insult to dance.. Even blind can say Lauren is better than others and should not be eliminated at this point at least.. So whoever voted her are just anti fans.. 

did i any where take a word abt her being a professional dancer r not.. i said it in the means of votes dear.. as the topic is clearly telling tat whom shud b eliminated (not based on votes)... if not for votes r full 30's she cud have been eliminated long back... leave her being a professional dancer here...

ofcourse she is a better dancer.. being a trained dancer she can learn forms easily than tat of shaan.. r Sid( tho he is already eliminated) r DD...

isn't the question the topic maker asked was not based on votes... so actually ppl voted correctly i think first lauren and then ur anti-fanz fav contestant... this is wat i felt as in general... coz she wud have been in bottom three.if not for marks then for votes..if she dnt get ample amount of votes..

as shaan , sid and other contestants did come in face of r bottom three either one time b it for less votes from the viewers r...less marks from the judges...

ChanandlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@TM u already said it- "based on marks"

And 91 votes for Lauren , are u ppl alrite😲 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†Edited by -niti- - 10 years ago