Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: swati1975us

Ain't that the truth - I can't believe that they are letting an entire show spiral out of control to accommodate one actor. 

Also, they seem to in trouble with Do Dil Ek Jaan as well. Kamya Panjabi showed them the middle finger and opted out of the show and now the show is running like a headless chicken. I feel sorry for poor Jayashree T - her character is pretty much the only thing holding the show together - Ayaz can barely act and Nikita is a disaster. 

You know Gauti baba is writing the romantic scenes because they are so mindbogglingly cheesy and stupid. You can't just put two good looking people together, play background music and hope that chemistry happens. Doesn't work that way. 

What hap with Kamya Punjabi...how come i am left unaware...pls share the story with us...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
npilla thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Everyone!!!

Congrats on CC# 9 !!!!

Rita, I just saw your post on CC#8. Great post!! Excellent job!!!

Please re-post in this CC for any one who missed it.

swati1975us thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

That's exactly the reason I feel the misunderstanding will continue onto separation. studio dream of kids and raising a family can't happen, where is the Junoon, obsessive love, when she can't deliver the baby and he has to fight the whole hospital when she is about to die? No I don't think so, they will be separation guys and love triangle will continue.

🀣 - yep baby delivery junoon, nappy changing junoon, baby feeding time junoon. 

Madhubala - ek nappy, ek stroller!! 
leverne thumbnail

🀣 - yep baby delivery junoon, nappy changing junoon, baby feeding time junoon. 

Madhubala - ek nappy, ek stroller!! 

And not to forget some more dreams of happy future🀒
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: alovi_21

swati jai ho gauti baba ki n super women n super man =  physico bala , happy my actual brain Man will be out with this nautanki wala Trio n we will be out of all pain  who love self respect in women char no women treat like doormat n women love to be in abusing relation but you are my pati parmeshar har sitam has ke saheke as Trio love man handling 

And we'll manage to get rid of all the people who've started hating him for no reason whatsoever. I hope when this madness is over they sit back and reflect on what they've become. 
snowy72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Rita - I saw your amazing post in the last CC - it was too late to comment because we already crossed 150 pages but it was spot on with everything. 

Ditto!!  It was an awesome post, Swati!  πŸ‘
swati1975us thumbnail

Originally posted by: leverne

What hap with Kamya Punjabi...how come i am left unaware...pls share the story with us...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kamya was supposed to play a pivotal role in DDEJ - that of Ayaz's adoptive mom. However, Bigg Boss came calling and offered her lots of money and she said sayonara to Nautanki. Now they're in a big soup because they never thought Kamya would ditch them like this!!! 
Dolly-heart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

The day they abandoned the heroine track and started relying more and more on relationship drama was the day the show went down the drain. I for one wouldn't be sad to see it go - Rekhi deserves so much better and he'll get it because he's sincere. 

I get your point that this relationship drama is going to be their downfall.

But I fail to see the logic of bringing Sultan in the show and connecting him to the Kundra family when they always wanted to kill the gangster in the first place.

They could have easily left him as a villain and moved on with the Dumbos for all time.

It is the scattered story line with no good continuity that is making a joke out of writers that were once pretty good.
leverne thumbnail

Kamya was supposed to play a pivotal role in DDEJ - that of Ayaz's adoptive mom. However, Bigg Boss came calling and offered her lots of money and she said sayonara to Nautanki. Now they're in a big soup because they never thought Kamya would ditch them like this!!! 

Is it?  So KP in BBπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Is the list out already??? I m dying to know whose going to the mad house πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

waise was she already in the show...or was just finalised...
I heard that DDEJ have got high ratings in the UK...how can ppl watch 2 leads who cant emoteπŸ₯± 

Waise I did watch one lead who couldnt emote...but he did well with his screaming neck tilt and arrogant scenes in which he was superb
rajla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ain't that the truth - I can't believe that they are letting an entire show spiral out of control to accommodate one actor. 

Also, they seem to in trouble with Do Dil Ek Jaan as well. Kamya Panjabi showed them the middle finger and opted out of the show and now the show is running like a headless chicken. I feel sorry for poor Jayashree T - her character is pretty much the only thing holding the show together - Ayaz can barely act and Nikita is a disaster. 

You know Gauti baba is writing the romantic scenes because they are so mindbogglingly cheesy and stupid. You can't just put two good looking people together, play background music and hope that chemistry happens. Doesn't work that way. 

I really wish that they would concentrate only on R making DD show her middle finger and walk out ... and then they can show Superistaar romance himself...

About Ayaz and Nikita...I respect hard-work but truth is truth...🀒 Pls the Director is hopless...He can't make his actors act also...

Pls Haan Swati...Ghanta Romatic Scenes Likhta hai...The Guy is a total waste ...Usko Romance ki spelling bhi patha hai?