Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Naivedya

IF-Rockerz

Naivedya

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
CVS, oh dumb, un-creative, brain-blocked CVs thank you so much for once again turning Rachna's story into mahaan Gunjan's! Angry

Why can't Rachna be the one who reunites the family? Why must she always be sidelined and told she is at fault or incapable of doing anything? Why does Gunjan always have to step in and rescue her and save the day? This whole track was supposed to be about Rachna's business and about her growing relationship with Vihaan. Now it has turned into a rip off of the movie 'Sansaar'. C'mon Seema, paint a white line down the middle of the house to prove your point. Abh yehi baaki hai!

Where is poor Vihaan? Did he even get out of jail? Are we ever going to get to see him or has he gone off and joined in brother Rajeev in LaLa Land? Rachna's business is over even before it started. ViNa relationship is over and nobody in the family except maybe Shayl (and Gunjan) really understands or supports Rachna. Dayal is still a male chauvinist Pig. he should just cross over to the other side of the house and join Mayank because it's clear that he doesn't give a damn about his daughter and her needs. All he cares about is having a son and preserving the family honor. Oh please Dayal, get a life! The whole show just makes me so angry!Angry

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

hawa311NAVITFormaldehydeVihaanachinyeremachar13Afu1992littyRaleighbcatFarwa60ShelDevbabu2008JShivbrat2008MythilyRamanunknown.JulieDawesome-rajisoni595pop77pallavi25-Eris-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Of course mahaan Gunjan has to save the day yet ag" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MythilyRaman

IF-Dazzler

MythilyRaman

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
I knew it very well that even this track will turn to gunjan. I have no expectation from cv any more. If there is any vihaan scenes then ill watch otherwise no. Really fed up!!!!!!!!!  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

VihaanaAfu1992Naivedyapallavi25

Vihaana

Groupbie

Vihaana

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Hey all vina fans.

Is there any way to send our complaints and feedbacks to the cv? Please can't we do something? I have no idea but we have to appeal to show vihaan more on screen and continue the business track. 

Please I cannot wait for any more. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITFormaldehydelittyNaivedya

Formaldehyde

Formaldehyde

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vihaana

Hey all vina fans.

Is there any way to send our complaints and feedbacks to the cv? Please can't we do something? I have no idea but we have to appeal to show vihaan more on screen and continue the business track. 

of course vihanaa. there is one media. send direct pm to vaishnavi mcdonald to her facebook profile she reads all pms of mine and replies too favoring Gunjan's character always. Dead    She gave me always hope that have patience. something good is gonna happen with Rachna. i kept patience for 3 months but nothing changed.  so I wish all can bash them directly on fb.  this is only the way now. major will bash they will get piece of mind. and yes vm can suggest cvs for story. that i have experienced Wink

https://www.facebook.com/  vaishnavi.macdonald   

and nikhil mishra -_- he reads all messages but never replies but you can raise your voice to both of them 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vihaanapallavi25

-LiveLaughLove-

IF-Rockerz

-LiveLaughLove-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vihaana

Hey all vina fans.

If there is an official page for SSLK on FB write messages on there also badger Zee through tweets their id is @ZeeTv

fan power works I've seen it work before

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Vihaana

SailorMoonStar

Goldie

SailorMoonStar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
I understand your frustration Naiv but...

But nothing you are right Dead

machar13

machar13

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Yes...too much gunjan..rachna all of a sudden is back in a shell...c'mon cvs! Lets make rachna more the strong one ow as she is !!!! Gunjan is OK but her character is not the only key person. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NAVITNaivedya

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Rename the show to sapne suhaane gunjan ke . . .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

awesome-raji

Post Reply New Post

Go to top