SSR Obsession Syndrome#22-Jhalak Mein Ek Baar Phir!! - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by luvsushita23

hmm yes it was back in december i think so before u joined us here!! btw any nice sushita segements uve caught up on??😃

I have been constantly watching 1-2 of those... although did not catch anything in the last 4-5 days... Last one I saw was the "April Fool" wala... ðŸ˜†
There was a news item about Sushant and Pari locked in a room for 3 days... could not read the details. what was it about?
Originally posted by shweta_r

There was a news item about Sushant and Pari locked in a room for 3 days... could not read the details. what was it about?
hmm yes it was a video report dont know how reliable but it said that maneesh locked sushant and pari in a room together for 3 days before shooting tere mere beech mein to make them more comfortable with each other ðŸ¤”
Anu when sushant will come in jdj?
Originally posted by -Naresh-

Anu when sushant will come in jdj?
Sunday Naresh ðŸ˜ƒ
I wish sushant come in PR & he do romance with hamari pyari archana.
Originally posted by shweta_r

I have been constantly watching 1-2 of those... although did not catch anything in the last 4-5 days... Last one I saw was the "April Fool" wala... ðŸ˜†
Bahaa that one was super funny!! Sushant was on a role in that one!! ðŸ˜†

hmm yes it was a video report dont know how reliable but it said that maneesh locked sushant and pari in a room together for 3 days before shooting tere mere beech mein to make them more comfortable with each other ðŸ¤”

oh ho... ðŸ˜†
Maybe 3 hours... ye media wale bhi na... 

Bahaa that one was super funny!! Sushant was on a role in that one!! ðŸ˜†

And he actually thought that the two ladies had a real fight and were walking out of the show ðŸ˜†
haan i know yaar how they come up with such stories i dont understand