Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Absolutely disgusting and unethical (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 15

T1ddlyW1nks

IF-Sizzlerz

T1ddlyW1nks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Ok am not gonna talk abt DD fans or Sana fans. Fans vote...thats what they do. Even if their fave does well or not, they are gonna vote.
Now, i am not sure if the votes are counted or not. Because definitely marks dont matter. So all the 50%marks and 50% votes crap is out the window for me.

Sana's elimination is more than shocking because the girl was the BEST last week. Clearly, sana n tushar deserved to stay. I think the other jodi(the ones i wont nameWink) should have left. But the politics ...what can I say?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81ZaireanShelly1026kankabhorHashiBoo-Dhoop-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Absolutely disgusting and unethical (Page 7)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cheeno

Groupbie

cheeno

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:11pm | IP Logged
sana was most of the time in bottom 3..it means even after getting more score than others she had no fans to support or less fans to support...its not anybodys fault...u janata decide...someone mentioned about kids fan folowing..yes they do have strong fan following they are the winners of IGT..what do u expect...YES its little disturbing that Sana was better than others but cudnt surviveCry...mayb people didnt like her heroine type wateva attitude...for me even being Salmans fan believe that the most deserving are kids and shaan...Lauren shudnt even be here she is a dancer choreographer and that too a successful one...its like next time Salman participates or punit..as they are also actors...

Edited by cheeno - 20 August 2013 at 8:12pm

Linda25

IF-Sizzlerz

Linda25

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
you are upset for your favorite , don't u think if drashti will eliminate then her fans will also be upset ?? and why her fans wont vote for her while her fans liking her performance whatever it is  ? you don't like her performance but her fans do . 
sana may be  not popular or sana has no crazy fans like drashti , is it drashtis faults ?? dont u think if sana also could able to get some crazy fans then she also would be saved ? drashti able to get crazy fans and they will save her always , this credit goes to drashti only that she has ability to get fans .
if other contestant not able to get enough votes then its their faults that they not able to get enough good performance  at least for viewers . if they are doing great performance then why they not able to get enough votes ?? i guess everyone is professional actor actress and  singer then why they not able to get enough fans if they are really great ?
and if drashtis fan voting for her all the day and night then who stopped to vote other contestant fans ?? voting lines open for everyone . is drashti fans stopped them ?? 

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

Originally posted by HashiBoo

Totally out of topic :

Here we have the ppl who count votes at colors end .they know who are getting the highest nos of votes and lowest .. some ppl are counting twitter/FB/colors likes. . 
And if you go to colors website u can see how many insane fans are busy degrading other celebrities like lauren .. and even sending hate messages to her mom .. I know this is not related to the topic ..But as some ppl were talking we fans only bother about our celeb . for them i am telling u there are so many insane DD fans they bother to send more hate messages to other celebrities ..than and pressing dislike button .. So after seeing them i totally lost the respect for those insane ppl ... 

Hey dearSmile

I've been seeing you in this forum and like reading your posts...
Maybe it's not in your knowledge that there are lots of fake ids created to make it look like they're DD fans...I've been told they do this to create a wrong Image of DD so that their favourite remains on top. I don't know how much truth there is to it.when I heard, I laughed. Just trying my feeble attempt at explaining so that you don't hate us allEmbarrassedLOL

baby u are exceptionalHug .. there are plenty of sane DD fan i respect and love ..including you .. But some ppl can go to any level for their favorite ..  And some of the fans use their real IDs for thos bashing comments ...THough i talked generally know there are nice ppl like u also support DD ...

Edited by HashiBoo - 20 August 2013 at 10:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shelly1026BeautyForAshes-Dhoop-

Shelly1026

IF-Rockerz

Shelly1026

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by canuck-umz

Judges didn't even use their veto power? Or did they already use that? Or have they not been given that power this season?

Good point! Wonder why judges used their veto power on a fail epi and saved someone who got eliminated the next episode (read Karan). Why couldn't they save this veto power for when it was really need? Like for this elimination? Thumbs Down

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

chinkidrashti

IF-Dazzler

chinkidrashti

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wicked-Anoshka

One thing I know is- drasthis fans are voting like crazy and I'm proud of mah girls/boysBig smileHug

Like I already said, if this is the game channel is playing- I want my player to win.Approve

Not saying Drasthi is more popular than this or that person, but maybe without votes, others didnt survive.

Also Drasthi might not win afterall..we all are 99.9 % sure of this fact. They have a predetermined winner (just guessing), channel is playing with us all ..they will keep Drasthi as long as they want- pure business!!

Sana was an entertainer, very good- but was a wild card entry.Ouch

Thumbs Up

Shelly1026

IF-Rockerz

Shelly1026

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HashiBoo

Totally out of topic :

Here we have the ppl who count votes at colors end .they know who are getting the highest nos of votes and lowest .. some ppl are counting twitter/FB/colors likes. .
And if you go to colors website u can see how many insane fans are busy degrading other celebrities like lauren .. and even sending hate messages to her mom .. I know this is not related to the topic ..But as some ppl were talking we fans only bother about our celeb . for them i am telling u there are so many insane DD fans they bother to send more hate messages to other celebrities ..than and pressing dislike button .. So after seeing them i totally lost the respect for those insane ppl ...

Clap

HashiBoo

IF-Sizzlerz

HashiBoo

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

Originally posted by canuck-umz

Judges didn't even use their veto power? Or did they already use that? Or have they not been given that power this season?

Good point! Wonder why judges used their veto power on a fail epi and saved someone who got eliminated the next episode (read Karan). Why couldn't they save this veto power for when it was really need? Like for this elimination? Thumbs Down

Actually why did they used their veto power for no use...seriously they are dumb...Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top