Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6
Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

India-Forums

Absolutely disgusting and unethical (Page 6)

Jerry11 Senior Member
Jerry11
Jerry11

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeha92

Originally posted by AngelSnEha4evr

we DD fans want to enjoy our fav's performances...!! There are ups and downs every weekend...!!! We love our DD and seriously want her to win dats y we fans are voting multiple 100 times for our princess...!!! Why shud'nt u had emptied ur pocket money for voting sana as DD fans did to save her... She is in bottom 3 coz of low scores and is saved coz of highest voting...!!! Wats so big deal in this yaar...?? Why creating a hype dat y DD is not in bottom 2...?? DD fans are loyal to her nd dats y voting her blindly... And in IF only DD has more than 8000 fans so if only half of the IF fans wud vote her blindly multiple times she will be safe every week...!!!
Wasting money on fans instead of helping the poor' is ridiculousCry..
mere paas bahot paisa hai...i vote multiple times n feed poor people four times a week Smile
ab toh ridiculous nhi hai na !
ab plz maine kaha bahot paisa hai toh mangna mat...mujhse !!LOL
Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Rockerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
For the record guys it's "he" lol but thanks for the support hahah
kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
If anyone has a problem with voting, I mean if you think that no voting is done or wrong elimination based on voting you can lodge a complaint of malpractices both to the ministry of telecom and with the district court against the production house. As money is involved so this falls under malpractice and Article 420 of IPC. We can be critical of the biased judgements or channel promoting a specific contestant because those are subjective. But where money is involved namely SMS one can go to the court of Law.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

blossom2283 Goldie
blossom2283
blossom2283

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
Even i am disappointed with the way the show is heading too...this season had all the right ingredients to be one of the best seasons by having all good contestants , but sadly everything failed due to channels dirty politics and favouritismCry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shelly1026HashiBoo-Dhoop-

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
Though even I'm sad she is out but you guys behaving like votes does not matter at all.

I'm not surprised she was out if she was in face off with Mukti. Between the two, Mukti is a better dancer.

She did not get votes --- she was out. It's simple as that. I mean, whatever the case ... I doubt before the show Sana had that many fan following.

Should have voted for her. You can't expect judges/channel to save your favorites every time just because 'they are doing good'. It's a competition based on VOTES not opinions and behind the scenes politics.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Rose_7babygurl10DiehardYMfanInvisible_Wingsprincessunara

Anoshka-the-Gem IF-Rockerz
Anoshka-the-Gem
Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:44pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by HashiBoo

Totally out of topic :

Here we have the ppl who count votes at colors end .they know who are getting the highest nos of votes and lowest .. some ppl are counting twitter/FB/colors likes. . 
And if you go to colors website u can see how many insane fans are busy degrading other celebrities like lauren .. and even sending hate messages to her mom .. I know this is not related to the topic ..But as some ppl were talking we fans only bother about our celeb . for them i am telling u there are so many insane DD fans they bother to send more hate messages to other celebrities ..than and pressing dislike button .. So after seeing them i totally lost the respect for those insane ppl ... 

Hey dearSmile

I've been seeing you in this forum and like reading your posts...
Maybe it's not in your knowledge that there are lots of fake ids created to make it look like they're DD fans...I've been told they do this to create a wrong Image of DD so that their favourite remains on top. I don't know how much truth there is to it.when I heard, I laughed. Just trying my feeble attempt at explaining so that you don't hate us allEmbarrassedLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

babygurl10DiehardYMfanShelly1026BeautyForAshesHashiBooananya2010

Hayaa.m IF-Sizzlerz
Hayaa.m
Hayaa.m

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheJake

Though even I'm sad she is out but you guys behaving like votes does not matter at all.

I'm not surprised she was out if she was in face off with Mukti. Between the two, Mukti is a better dancer.

She did not get votes --- she was out. It's simple as that. I mean, whatever the case ... I doubt before the show Sana had that many fan following.

Should have voted for her. You can't expect judges/channel to save your favorites every time just because 'they are doing good'. It's a competition based on VOTES not opinions and behind the scenes politics.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks for making me laugh with ur comments Smile

HashiBoo

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
sana is out ???Confused
 nooo !!

HashiBoo