Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Absolutely disgusting and unethical (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 15

Priya_SD

IF-Dazzler

Priya_SD

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
@TM, Clap! Could not have said it better myself!!! The elimination of Sana just shows this channels' bias, and unethical behavior. Go on colors, keep showing your partiality. What was the point of even having this show anyway? We all know who the winner is Ermm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81suhanee_06janedoe2013Shaitan-Haiwantehzeeb25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Absolutely disgusting and unethical (Page 3)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Dazzler

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swan20

how can anyone tell a fan base to not vote or cry foul when someone else other than their favorite is safe? If someone wants their favorite to be safe isn't it better they vote for him/her than complain about unfairness?
I don't think you understood what I said in my post. Go back and re-read it.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

janedoe2013

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Dazzler

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngelSnEha4evr

we DD fans want to enjoy our fav's performances...!! There are ups and downs every weekend...!!! We love our DD and seriously want her to win dats y we fans are voting multiple 100 times for our princess...!!! Why shud'nt u had emptied ur pocket money for voting sana as DD fans did to save her... She is in bottom 3 coz of low scores and is saved coz of highest voting...!!! Wats so big deal in this yaar...?? Why creating a hype dat y DD is not in bottom 2...?? DD fans are loyal to her nd dats y voting her blindly... And in IF only DD has more than 8000 fans so if only half of the IF fans wud vote her blindly multiple times she will be safe every week...!!!

Oh please, cut the crap about voting. We all know voting is bullshit. Lets not get delusional here Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81janedoe2013ArYa_crazyluv

janedoe2013

Goldie

janedoe2013

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Migosh, i truly love your post Clap.
You have spoken only the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!
But i guess the channel aren't going to amend it since it's already nearing the end..
And about the whole color thing, let's just expect more dull shades soonOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81WANDERLUSTShaitan-Haiwan

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
me sad too:( sana nd tushar most energetic duo...will miss thm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaitan-Haiwan

WANDERLUST

Goldie

WANDERLUST

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Sana has to go because she danced better !
Actually very happy to knw these blind fans have been screamin abt voting !
They actually prove that drashti is in just ( believe me ) because of votes ! Who cares if she dances !
LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rth81Diva-In-ArmorShaitan-Haiwan-Sradha-

Anoshka-the-Gem

IF-Rockerz

Anoshka-the-Gem

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
One thing I know is- drasthis fans are voting like crazy and I'm proud of mah girls/boysBig smileHug

Like I already said, if this is the game channel is playing- I want my player to win.Approve

Not saying Drasthi is more popular than this or that person, but maybe without votes, others didnt survive.

Also Drasthi might not win afterall..we all are 99.9 % sure of this fact. They have a predetermined winner (just guessing), channel is playing with us all ..they will keep Drasthi as long as they want- pure business!!

Sana was an entertainer, very good- but was a wild card entry.Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2mountains.loverRose_7DiehardYMfanbabygurl10-Rimsha-sizzlesananya2010Drashtifan4everBeautyForAshes

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Weird post! I honestly hv nothing against the girl that got eliminated n i am not even a dd fan. But had 1 f my own favs participated even if for others she or he was the worst i'll still work my butt off voting! Specially if they have low scores i'll work double hard just to counter that..
Sm people say votes r unfair. But well unless vote gaining popular celebs r on it who will be interested n these reality shows.
So i say fair game!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

pookie2mountains.lover-stylediva-rajvtaDiehardYMfanbabygurl10nanibommana-Rimsha-sizzles_Darling_ananya2010

Post Reply New Post

Go to top