Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Absolutely disgusting and unethical (Page 13)

Post Reply New Post

Page 13 of 15

kankabhor

IF-Rockerz

kankabhor

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by LoveRafa

Originally posted by Shelly1026

You know I always wonder if they send the votes to a third-party like EY or something. It's a big production and I'm sure they can't afford to have their name dragged in mud.

I also think that Sana was not portrayed properly on the show. The lines she got to say (we all know that te show is scripted - as almost all reality shows are) we're pretty ditzy. The audience may not have connected with her.

It's hard to fathom for us that the mass public does not see what we see in various contestants. I think the only way to really have some transparency regarding votes would be to announce the number of votes each contestant gets - just like the scores are announced.

Just few thoughts I had...

Completely agree to the bold

Announcing the number of votes won't help, of the voting process lacks transparency

The votes are audited by the best auditors of the country,  I dont understand what more fairness or transparency could be shown.  As long as its certified at correct by auditors I dont see a need to call it biasedSleepy

But there is no harm in showing it or telling no of votes.. If some ppl think tere is, so why not clear their doubts

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Absolutely disgusting and unethical (Page 13)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kankabhor

Originally posted by leverne

Originally posted by LoveRafa

Originally posted by Shelly1026

You know I always wonder if they send the votes to a third-party like EY or something. It's a big production and I'm sure they can't afford to have their name dragged in mud.

I also think that Sana was not portrayed properly on the show. The lines she got to say (we all know that te show is scripted - as almost all reality shows are) we're pretty ditzy. The audience may not have connected with her.

It's hard to fathom for us that the mass public does not see what we see in various contestants. I think the only way to really have some transparency regarding votes would be to announce the number of votes each contestant gets - just like the scores are announced.

Just few thoughts I had...

Completely agree to the bold

Announcing the number of votes won't help, of the voting process lacks transparency

The votes are audited by the best auditors of the country,  I dont understand what more fairness or transparency could be shown.  As long as its certified at correct by auditors I dont see a need to call it biasedSleepy

But there is no harm in showing it or telling no of votes.. If some ppl think tere is, so why not clear their doubts

They will tell the number of votes received by each contestant...but will the fans still not question it?

Anyway I trust the audit of the votes and their fairness so have no issues with the voting system

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavanya92DiehardYMfan

ANNMT.

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

lavanya92

Groupbie

lavanya92

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:51am | IP Logged

For those who feel drashti shd go here  are the numbers u love to see & compare 

Drashti -salman                                                                 Sana-tushar
1.    24/30                                                                                 -----
2   . 26/30                                                                                ------
3.    28/30                                                                                -------
4.    30/30                                                                               --------
5.    27/30                                                                              --------
6.    30/30                                                                              -------
7.    29/30                                                                              7.27/30
8.    30/30                                                                              8.27/30
9.    30/30                                                                             9. 29/30
10.  25/30---30/30 =55                                                     10.30/30----30/30= 60
11.  27/30---7/10   =34                                                     11.26/30-----9/10 = 35
12.  22/30---24/30= 46                                                    12.  26/30-----30/30=56                                               + fan voting  & sana was in bottom three many times & drashti has performed & acts extra scored well . some are comparing 10,11,12 but as a whole she was much much better. getting into bottom three many times due to fan voting she did her job i guess fans were either lazy or less.

Edited by lavanya92 - 24 August 2013 at 6:53am

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I'm realy shocked to see that its sana who is eliminated. Wel dd is nt in bottom 2 is nt a new thng..colors protecting their baby :/

Premeer_Diwani

IF-Sizzlerz

Premeer_Diwani

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Pls Dnt compare Scores which those pathetic panel gives. From day 1 many were saying how partial the scores r. Sana deservd more than what she gpt

HashiBoo-Dhoop-

sarunsashasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

sarunsashasingh

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
I agree sana's elimination was not fair.

Shaitan-Haiwan

IF-Rockerz

Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
after seeing todays performances, I still stand by what I said here. Even the acts themselves, Sana's was better imo.

lavanya92HashiBoo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top