Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

Absolutely disgusting and unethical (Page 12)

Post Reply New Post

Page 12 of 15

Shelly1026

IF-Rockerz

Shelly1026

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

I am not getting the Sana fans. There are three allegations here:-

1. How can she be in bottom 3?
Well as per rules 50% is audience votes. She could have got much less audience votes. How that her fans has to answer

2. The channel/production house is playing politics.
I doubt that the votes when money is involved are audited. So at least the mobile votes are audited as per legal requirements. Online votes I am not sure.

3. How can she be eliminated against Mukti?
Well for that we have see the telecast and then form an opinion.

4. Judges are partial and biased
I agree to that but then she got good marks this time

5. Why judges did not use veto power?
Not sure if judges has any left. Remember the show has to end within a stipulated time and there can only be a certain number of people in the finals.

You know I always wonder if they send the votes to a third-party like EY or something. It's a big production and I'm sure they can't afford to have their name dragged in mud.

I also think that Sana was not portrayed properly on the show. The lines she got to say (we all know that te show is scripted - as almost all reality shows are) we're pretty ditzy. The audience may not have connected with her.

It's hard to fathom for us that the mass public does not see what we see in various contestants. I think the only way to really have some transparency regarding votes would be to announce the number of votes each contestant gets - just like the scores are announced.

Just few thoughts I had...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vk1000DiehardYMfan-Dhoop-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Absolutely disgusting and unethical (Page 12)" in Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vk1000

vk1000

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayeha92

Originally posted by vk1000

u want us to be honest so i m being honest here sana was good dancer no doubt but sorry to say her performances were not perfect she also did mistake in certain performances like everyone on this show  ,last week she did well no doubt abut it ,secondly she was wild card contestent when already 5 or 6 performances were done by other contestent which included dd also to be frank i m not favor of these wild card entries if sana would hv been there from begining then it would hv been fair competition  .we drashti fans love her and we r not blind she has been improving and putting her hardwork from day 1 of competition she didn't perform well last week so we supported her to gv us chance to come back wid bang and will keep on voting no matter what becoz frankly speaking for u dd is not doing well for us she is improving and we will vote till she wins .becoz we love to see her dance obviously u don't as u love sana so simple thing we audience don't know technicalities  but we will vote for celb we like and to whom performance we will be able to relate to and sorry to say none of sana performance appealed me till now i liked lauren father daughter act  i was moved bydd's  this week's tragedy act i was moved by shaan's some act .we will vote for those who will appeal and  whose act will touch our heart and it's our time our money we r spending why u ppl r getting bothered .seriously now u ppl r telling others what to do or not to do mean why don't we hv choices yaar itna haq to ha this is independent country man .ask colors to abolish voting systen instead of blaming dd fans
Ur excuses make no sense...u should be ashamed of writing all this cuz deep down u also know that drashti CAN'T DANCE no matter what...u know what let me tel u go over ur whole essy again atleast 10000000000 times cuz it literally makes no sense...ur essay just sounds childish, insecure( for giving examples) and damn stu***.

darling  why shuld i be ashamed ,for telling honestly  my opinion na i m not ashamed .To u it seems to childesh essay so be it ur opinoion i respect it and i  don't hv right to question abut it now coming down to dd 's dancing  i deep down knows Drashti is graceful dancer and i know she can perform better than she performed in last 2 weeks so that's why i voted for becoz i believe she shuld be given chance and moverover i love to watch her dancing can't help it so voted for her.for sana i already told  i don't like wild card entry thing if sana would hv been their from very beginnning of show i would hv wished her to reached finale but yeah i feel bad for her eviction becoz for me she ws mor consitent than other wild card entrant mukti .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

freebird12hk1010DiehardYMfan

DiehardYMfan

IF-Rockerz

DiehardYMfan

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

I am not getting the Sana fans. There are three allegations here:-

1. How can she be in bottom 3?
Well as per rules 50% is audience votes. She could have got much less audience votes. How that her fans has to answer

2. The channel/production house is playing politics.
I doubt that the votes when money is involved are audited. So at least the mobile votes are audited as per legal requirements. Online votes I am not sure.

3. How can she be eliminated against Mukti?
Well for that we have see the telecast and then form an opinion.

4. Judges are partial and biased
I agree to that but then she got good marks this time

5. Why judges did not use veto power?
Not sure if judges has any left. Remember the show has to end within a stipulated time and there can only be a certain number of people in the finals.
I think they have already used the veto power the week before Karans elimination...
and as for these fans only God can decipher what they want to say..#confused beings..they are now into moral policing as to who should vote whom and whom not..crazy peopleLOL

LoveRafa

IF-Dazzler

LoveRafa

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Colors has been extremely partial, this season. @ANNMT: Before you point out, this season has been much more worse than last year ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Dhoop-

HemaG

IF-Addictz

HemaG

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 5:17am | IP Logged
well said...

i am still not out of the shock...

they cant do this...Angry

LoveRafa

IF-Dazzler

LoveRafa

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shelly1026

You know I always wonder if they send the votes to a third-party like EY or something. It's a big production and I'm sure they can't afford to have their name dragged in mud.

I also think that Sana was not portrayed properly on the show. The lines she got to say (we all know that te show is scripted - as almost all reality shows are) we're pretty ditzy. The audience may not have connected with her.

It's hard to fathom for us that the mass public does not see what we see in various contestants. I think the only way to really have some transparency regarding votes would be to announce the number of votes each contestant gets - just like the scores are announced.

Completely agree to the bold

Announcing the number of votes won't help, of the voting process lacks transparency

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Instead of pointing fingers at why Drashti is safe despite her low scores...Just check yourself whether did u vote for sana to be safe?

Had you not noticed that Sana inspite of her good scores was always lacking in votes?

It was so obvious each week she was in danger inspite of high scores. As her fan to see her move up in the competition had you done enough?

Drashti fans are doing their best to make her win so there is no need to point fingers. The format of the show always had 50% fan votes and 50% marks but still Drashti came in the bottim 3 didnt she?

I am also sad to see sana out coz she deserved to reach the finale but there is no use pointing fingers at others when sana didnt have fan support

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vk1000DiehardYMfan

leverne

IF-Stunnerz

leverne

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveRafa

Originally posted by Shelly1026

Completely agree to the bold

Announcing the number of votes won't help, of the voting process lacks transparency

The votes are audited by the best auditors of the country,  I dont understand what more fairness or transparency could be shown.  As long as its certified at correct by auditors I dont see a need to call it biasedSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiehardYMfan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top