Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Totally out of topic :

Here we have the ppl who count votes at colors end .they know who are getting the highest nos of votes and lowest .. some ppl are counting twitter/FB/colors likes. . 
And if you go to colors website u can see how many insane fans are busy degrading other celebrities like lauren .. and even sending hate messages to her mom .. I know this is not related to the topic ..But as some ppl were talking we fans only bother about our celeb . for them i am telling u there are so many insane DD fans they bother to send more hate messages to other celebrities ..than and pressing dislike button .. So after seeing them i totally lost the respect for those insane ppl ... 
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
She was neither a popular celebrity to be saved from being in bottom 2 nor a trained dancer like Lauren or kids or Mukti to win face offs. So she is out! I dont think colors played any role in this one. But giving Shaan 27 and kids 30 played a role ;-)

Personally I feel anyone except Lauren should have gone out this week instead of Sana, especially Shaan. It has been a long time he has been giving average performances. 6 weeks I guess :O.

Khair chhodo..kudos to Sana and Tusshar for being different, having guts to not rely on stereotypes for staying in competition and for not shying away from pure dancing.Edited by Ubiquitos - 10 years ago
Camryn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AngelSnEha4evr

we DD fans want to enjoy our fav's performances...!! There are ups and downs every weekend...!!! We love our DD and seriously want her to win dats y we fans are voting multiple 100 times for our princess...!!! Why shud'nt u had emptied ur pocket money for voting sana as DD fans did to save her... She is in bottom 3 coz of low scores and is saved coz of highest voting...!!! Wats so big deal in this yaar...?? Why creating a hype dat y DD is not in bottom 2...?? DD fans are loyal to her nd dats y voting her blindly... And in IF only DD has more than 8000 fans so if only half of the IF fans wud vote her blindly multiple times she will be safe every week...!!!

Wasting money on fans instead of helping the poor' is ridiculous😭..
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: canuck-umz

No point in wasting it, we all know she will go all the way to the final, might as well use it on someone who needs it like Sana. If we go by popularity than Sana is more popular than Mukti and the kids.

Like I stated earlier, JDJ does not take votes and marks into consideration. It's politics which is ruling the dance floor. Hence, popularity does not matter in this biased show. 
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys .. I still cant believe .. that sana got out .. There are so many ppl should leave b4 sana ..I actually thought it might be shan or Drashti who will be in bottom 2 with mukti as DD got very low marks and even Shans marks are not very good ..I know judges save kids by showering undeserving marks .. hell I dont know to whome i should blame .. to the ppl who voted for names over talent ,or the channel ..or judges .. or no idea ..But what has happened was really unfair .. 

I also think Tushar and Sana will get better opportunities soon .. wishing all the success to them ..

And yes hope Tushar gets really good work so that he doesnt need to  come back to Remo ke rangeele(JDJ) again  
Ubiquitos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

Guys .. I still cant believe .. that sana got out .. There are so many ppl should leave b4 sana ..I actually thought it might be shan or Drashti who will be in bottom 2 with mukti as DD got very low marks and even Shans marks are not very good ..I know judges save kids by showering undeserving marks .. hell I dont know to whome i should blame .. to the ppl who voted for names over talent ,or the channel ..or judges .. or no idea ..But what has happened was really unfair ..

I also think Tushar and Sana will get better opportunities soon .. wishing all the success to them ..

And yes hope Tushar gets really good work so that he doesnt need to come back to Remo ke rangeele(JDJ) again

Agree..dont know who to blame...just feeling bad for the girl and her choreo. She was my favourite both nature wise and dance wise :-( and Tusshar too .
Deb_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: HashiBoo

And yes hope Tushar gets really good work so that he doesnt need to  come back to Remo ke rangeele(JDJ) again  

I also cannot believe it. I mean seriously, Sana? I literally thought that Shaan or Mukti will be eliminated, never expected Sana. 
Jerry11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
y did u blame Drashti fans.???😆
U shud have voted for Sana nah !!!
now go n support lauren she is too gud dancer actually professional dancer , make sure she doesnt go out !!
let Drashti fans do their work...u forgot to vote for ur fav...ab drashti fans kya karein unki kya galati !!
yeh kya baat hui...khisyaani billi khamba nauche wali baat ho gayi !!😆
Jerry11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayeha92

Wasting money on fans instead of helping the poor' is ridiculous😭..

mere paas bahot paisa hai...i vote multiple times n feed poor people four times a week ðŸ˜Š
ab toh ridiculous nhi hai na !
ab plz maine kaha bahot paisa hai toh mangna mat...mujhse !!😆
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
For the record guys it's "he" lol but thanks for the support hahah