Absolutely disgusting and unethical

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Yes, I am a big Sana supporter and her elimination has shocked and disgusted me. What is more saddening than her elimination is the pathetic politics that this show is playing.

On what basis was Drashti safe?  Forget safe, why was she not in the bottom? She was the lowest scorer, yet she wasn't even in the bottom-2. Even if she got the most votes, the fact that she is the lowest scorer should have put her into the bottom no matter what.

When Sana and Mukti got perfect scores they were never in the bottom due to the power that the scores had; which kept them safe. But what is this now? Just because its Drashti, she becomes safe regardless? Where is the justice?

How can someone who created such an iconic and edgy act like the Avatar one get out? How dare they not recognize Tushar's incredible talent. This is absolutely the worst reality show ever. Jhalak always does this. They always throw out good dancers. Why did I ever expect them to be fair.

I am not bitter or taking out my anger on Drashti because Sana got eliminated. But this is just shameless and unacceptable.

I support contestants because of their talent.. Today this show has INSULTED dance and made a mockery out of one of the most precious art forms this world has. This is just the height of cowardice.

My word to Tushar, please DO NOT COME BACK to Jhalak. You are too good for this show. You will be successful in life.

Please carry on JDJ and Colors. Carry on this pathetic show that you have going on that is based on NOTHING but politics and scheming. Such a classless and distasteful act.

Its funny this Channel is called Colors, yet I have never seen anymore more gray in my life.

Targeting members/fans is not allowed - this paragraph was instagative and hence has been edited out

Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sr_CityZen thumbnail
well said...👏

but I can understand why Drashti did not come in the face-off (her crazy fans had activated "automatic voting" for her) and Shaan's fans too might have sent loads of smses for him but I just can' get how the kids were not there...Do they want us believe that the kids too have a crazy fan following just like Drashti and Shaan???
-Nahi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i'm just sooo upset that Sana's out! :'( it's not fair on her! She deserved to go to the finals! 
vk1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
u want us to be honest so i m being honest here sana was good dancer no doubt but sorry to say her performances were not perfect she also did mistake in certain performances like everyone on this show  ,last week she did well no doubt abut it ,secondly she was wild card contestent when already 5 or 6 performances were done by other contestent which included dd also to be frank i m not favor of these wild card entries if sana would hv been there from begining then it would hv been fair competition  .we drashti fans love her and we r not blind she has been improving and putting her hardwork from day 1 of competition she didn't perform well last week so we supported her to gv us chance to come back wid bang and will keep on voting no matter what becoz frankly speaking for u dd is not doing well for us she is improving and we will vote till she wins .becoz we love to see her dance obviously u don't as u love sana so simple thing we audience don't know technicalities  but we will vote for celb we like and to whom performance we will be able to relate to and sorry to say none of sana performance appealed me till now i liked lauren father daughter act  i was moved bydd's  this week's tragedy act i was moved by shaan's some act .we will vote for those who will appeal and  whose act will touch our heart and it's our time our money we r spending why u ppl r getting bothered .seriously now u ppl r telling others what to do or not to do mean why don't we hv choices yaar itna haq to ha this is independent country man .ask colors to abolish voting systen instead of blaming dd fansEdited by vk1000 - 10 years ago
xNinalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Excuse me! 😎
Sana got eliminated abb yeh bhi DD ki galti hai? 😆 
Instead of making multiple topics on DD and bashing her you could have voted for Sana many times like DD's fans voted for DD maybe then she would have been safe.  
Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Completely agree! its really sad to see how unfair and rigged this show is coming out to be! The avatar act was GREAAT! , she got great scores
where as Drashti got the lowest scores, i mean come on, Drashti is not that popular...she cant be saved from the bottom 2 when she gets such low scores! They put her in the bottom 3, so at least it wont look as unfair...Lets be honest! I am a mukti fan! i love her dancing but to be honest the scores she got she was obviously gonna be in bottom 2! and Drashti's scores were the lowest she was also suppose to be in the bottom 2! but the fact that if drashti would compete with mukti, she would obviously get eliminated!! and since she is colors madhubala she CANT get eliminated, now who could they have chosen ...well, Lauren ...obviously no since she has been so consistent! ...Shaan, no because his act was fine and evryone knows he is popular!! ..Kids...NO! they are so damn good! they chose sana because she has already been in the bottom couple of times so even if they put her in the bottom with such high scores they can simply blame it on her audiences for not voting! THE WORST REALITY SHOW EVER!...REALITY...OOPS! I GUESS NOT
babygurl10 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
You are upset that your favourite is out, agreed!
You hate DD, your opinion!
But, who the hell are you to tell us who not to vote for?!

Shehreen_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: xNinalove

Excuse me! 😎

Sana got eliminated abb yeh bhi DD ki galti hai? 😆 
Instead of making multiple topics on DD and bashing her you could have voted for Sana many times like DD's fans voted for DD maybe then she would have been safe.  

WEll, even if u are a drashti fan, you gotta admit...Sana was MUCH better than Drashti this week! She got the lowest scores ...how can she not be in the bottom 2!!!!! SHE IS NOT THAT POPULAR!! Honestly, no offence...You are defending her just because you r her fan and i dont blame you for that, i WOULD have probably done that for my fav too!! but...As a dancer she did not do better than sana!  Thats a fact! ..This week out of all the performances it was Drshti for sure..who should have been eliminated! even though its 50% voting and 50% scores..I still do not think Drashti is so popular outside of IF that she would be saved from the bottom 2 with such scores! The only reason she was not put in the bottom 2 was because she cant compete with mukti! 

no offence..
_StarDiva_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we DD fans want to enjoy our fav's performances...!! There are ups and downs every weekend...!!! We love our DD and seriously want her to win dats y we fans are voting multiple 100 times for our princess...!!! Why shud'nt u had emptied ur pocket money for voting sana as DD fans did to save her... She is in bottom 3 coz of low scores and is saved coz of highest voting...!!! Wats so big deal in this yaar...?? Why creating a hype dat y DD is not in bottom 2...?? DD fans are loyal to her nd dats y voting her blindly... And in IF only DD has more than 8000 fans so if only half of the IF fans wud vote her blindly multiple times she will be safe every week...!!!Edited by AngelSnEha4evr - 10 years ago
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Voting matters alot, Example somebody got 1000 votes n other got 100 so that obviously make a difference, Drashti n Shaan are the two who are highest voted n others are not even close