Posted: 10 years ago
random : quote sigg
https://i.imgur.com/Wt7Jss2.jpg

AP : Pics/Sugg by Pri

ArVi
https://i.imgur.com/vCGr7Ys.jpg

Quote sig is beautiful :)
AP & ArVi ones r fab!!! Love the blending & colouring <3 Amazing work!
Thanks for working on my suggestion Saher <3

Those are utterly beautiful <3
Saher,how do you PS?How I wish I could know that.
The ArVi is wondrous,girl,and the coloring is killer.The Abhiya signature got perfect blends <3 

Originally posted by Ohmyjerryworld

Hello 

Congrats Janu 🤗 Love u My tom 
jerry is so happy khushi se dancing  yahoo meri tom ki 20 shop  oye hoye its the party time 

i am so happy to saw ur 20 shop 🤗
i wish u open🤗 many more in future 
i wish u open 80000 shops 🤗

ur my fav siggy Maker 🤗
ur my inspiration have no words to explian how much i Love ur work 🤗
thank you so much yaar🤗 it means a lot to me🤗

Originally posted by TheDarkKnight

Congrats for the new gallery Saher!! 
Awesome update as always :-P

P.S. I am very inactive so don't come here as often as I used to...but whenever I come to IF, I make sure to visit your and Sano's gallery :-P

awww so sweet of you🤗 thank you so much yaar🤗 

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Congoo on ur new gall :D May u open many more :)
Love the AK ones the most :)
Amazing work!

thanks so much sweets🤗 

Originally posted by city-musings

Congratulations Saher! Love the AK siggy <3 😳

thank you dear🤗

Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Congox on new shop !!
Love those arhi sigx <3 came out wonderful !!

Styling and font are awsm !!

thank you so much yaar🤗

Originally posted by Jenny91

Congratulations for the #20,Saher ; completely deserved.Your works never ever fail to impress me.There's no doubt in people saying,that you're one of the Best Editors on I-F.The stuff you make indeed reflects your hard work behind it.Sometimes,I even fail to find a single flaw in your edits.And,I would really love to know you,not just as a editor but also as a person [ you know what I mean? :P ]

Anyways,coming to the update.What a perfect way to start the new shoppe.Both the ArnavKhushi signatures are stupendous and the blending is to die for.RishabMadhu signature is simple yet elegant [ if I am not wrong,then the picture wasn't of good quality or else,this would be a masterpiece.]

Jennn. 

thank you so very much for the beautiful comment🤗 it really means so much to me🤗 you made my day🤗 such beautiful compliement for me🤗 thank you so much once again🤗

Originally posted by -Wild_Desire-

Congratulations Saher di for 20th Gallery 🤗🤗 I wish may u have many many more galleries .. you stuff are stunning.. you are amazing siggy maker ❤️ your blending , colouring in siggies are perfect ⭐️

Coming to update

https://i.imgur.com/xkpIuF8.jpg

^^ ArHi siggy is awesome 😳👏 its perfect .. if I was fan of them would have defiantly kept it in my dabba 😛😆

I'm saying this again again only you can make such outstanding siggy with one pic   I love the text😳 will use it😳

thank you so much sweetheart for liking the stuff yaar🤗 it means a lot to me🤗 im really glad you liked them🤗

Originally posted by M.Hurr

best siggy:
congrats on 20
so so so happy for you
🥳🥳🥳🥳

Mallu

thank you so much🤗

Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

Many Many confrtz for the new shop Saher 🤗. you totally deserve and i wish you have lot more coming in future 🥳
Keep making outstanding creations, spread your magic in one pic and make it a beautiful siggy 😆
keep mesmerizing us.. awesome update:

loved this one sooo much <3 so beautiful color, blending and everything..just perfect. will so use. saving 

thank you so much yaar 🤗 Im really glad you liked the stuff🤗 it really means a lot🤗 @ black: awww yaarEmbarrassed so sweet of you🤗

Originally posted by liza81

loved all the creations 

congo on 20th gallery 😃 want to see more n more rocking creations by u 😳

thank you very much dearo🤗

Originally posted by Saru...

Saher...loved arshi siggy dear..its damn beautiful..👏and dvd wala was very gud..

thanks a lot sweets🤗

Originally posted by FireLordPhoenix

Congratulations on the 20th gallery Saher 👏!

Beautiful update! 
thank you dear🤗

DVD

https://i.imgur.com/mlyRYfL.jpg

saher 🤗this si awsome Outstanding Love it soomuch🤗 Love the coloring alot uf ur work always left me speechless ❤️

thanks so much jerry for liking the stuff🤗

Hello My Janu Manu 🤗
Saher u r my inspiration 🤗
I am so happy🤗 and thankfull to allah that u r in My life 
i am always thankful to allah 🤗that he give me friend like u 
u are not only Outstanding siggy Maker 
BUT UR ❤️A also a lovely adorable cute Helpful Friendly Person 
the best thing i like about u u have a  big❤️ heart u treat every 1 very nicely U TREAT Every 1 equally and ur always ready to help Every 1 🤗
u have no idea how much🤗 i Love ur work saher 
Every time ur creation Left me speechless ☺️
The way u blend colorize  every  siggy  seriously ur Outstanding siggy Maker 
Hats off to ur creativity 🤗

Wish u all the best in ur life 🤗
Lots of Love ur 
Jerry :)

thank you so very much for writing such beautiful compliement for me🤗 your each word really means a lot to me🤗 im also very to have you in my life🤗

Originally posted by -Mema-

oh saherrr u know i was thinking of having just a last glance on ur work kyun k pata nahi kab dekhne ko mile and i was like totally SPEECHLESS!!!!!! omg gal u have become soo sooo much awesomer seriously i think u r ROCKING!!!!!! i guess tumhe iss baat ka andaaza hogaya hoga kyun ke i am commenting:P first of all congooo shongoo jaaani!!! uff i just noticed it ur 20th wow yar u must be feeling soo happy and i am sooo damn proud of u!!!! keep rocking my star!<3

first of all in my opnion ur blending has gone from magical to ahh main kya kahun i guess they still havnt invented the very word for it but seriously it has become 100 times more awesomer!

in ur prev gall
the K3 bday one the one u worked on vasu pics ahh saher that was a killerrr and the BS one uff it was breathtaking!
https://i.imgur.com/jjhaSi3.jpg>>okay so even though i didnt like this scene coz i hate such sort of scenes i just cnat help saying its like seriously one of the MOST FLAWLESS siggy ever!!!

anddd haaayeee saher okay so the AK sigs on the 1st pg of ur new gall r the reason i stuck behind to leave a comment coz they r soo sooo very awesomeee and i felt like putting them in my dabba so i logged in and thought k i should comment as well coz u cant imagine how much they have enchanted me saher they r soo soo awesomeee ahh what should i day havnt got mcuh tym but they r KILLER!!!

awww my janemann that's so sweet of you yaar🤗 thank you millions for the awesome comment n for liking the stuff🤗 yup! its a great feeling Embarrassed even I don't like those AK scenes at all🤢 I feel yuck🤢 thanks once again yaar for the lovely comment🤗 you made my day🤗 

Originally posted by -Harshu-

Quote sig is beautiful :)
AP & ArVi ones r fab!!! Love the blending & colouring <3 Amazing work!

thanks a lot yaar🤗

Originally posted by Trouble.

Thanks for working on my suggestion Saher <3

Those are utterly beautiful <3

thank you dear🤗
welcome sweetsEmbarrassed

@ beautiful desire: thank you🤗

@ Salmeh & hina: thank you🤗

Originally posted by Jenny91

Saher,how do you PS?How I wish I could know that.
The ArVi is wondrous,girl,and the coloring is killer.The Abhiya signature got perfect blends <3 

thank you so much yaar🤗 really glad you liked them🤗

http://i.imgur.com/vCGr7Ys.jpg
^ This is AWESOME!! love everything abt it!!
Amazing AP siggy Saher. loved it <3 Arvi siggy beautiful coloring.. keep making amazing stuff 
Gorgeous Update Saher! ❤️

Loved the Random quote siggy!