Madhubala Written Update 20th August

Posted: 10 years ago

Hello Guys! I'm doing this WU today on behalf of Shivu (.BadtameezDil.)

RK drinking , he watches the news where new regarding his divorce is buzzing, he pours more alcohol , radha comes. RK goes apart and says I don't need anyone who gave me birth who lied me and not even that woman who promised to love me forever and than she faked it. Radha cries that woman you are hating is gathering all broken mangalsutra together RK is stunned.!

Madhu rubs the sindoor off she is crying BG Mere Saiyyan is played she stitches  her mangalutra she smiles seeing it & remembers their wedding when RK tied it then she ties mangalsutra on her hand and hides it wearing bangals then gets up and tries to leave but that moment RK enters. RK asks where are you going? Madhu tries to ignore it RK asks again did now my voice ha stopped going to your ears? Madhu say leave me I want to go . RK says she can't as judge told us we have to leave together till 15 days and decide whether to have divorce or not?

Madhu rebukes for that I don't need to stay in this room, she starts to leave but RK pins her to wall and says this is my house and you are alo my biwi so whatever decision I will take. RishBala share an eyelock they start coming closer , their face comes quite close but just then madhu pushes him and leaves. RK asks her if she wants divorce or not? Madhu  hesitantly has to live here.

Madhu is sleeping RK enters and sees her he is sad. he sits beside her , he is about to touch her cheek when he recollects her words that Madhu loves Sultan & wants divorce from him he fumes in anger also hurt. He gets up but madhu's mangalsutra gets strucked with his coat he is shocked to see that. BG Sad Male Hum Hai deewani is played , then goes to sleep in couch. 

Morning RK wakes up and sees Madhu missing from there room , Madhu enters. RK asks where she was? He thought that she.. Madhu says you thought I left . She tells servants to keep the frame on bed. Madhu opens the cover its Sultan photo Madhu says to herself even if she leaves RK she can never be Sultan's. RK fumes seeing it ..He asks  Whats nonsense is this? what is his pic doing in our room? Madhu say there's nothing OUR? RK breakes the frame , Madhu says she will again and again bring new frame RK says I will break it again .Madhu says let me go to guest room RK leaves in anger.

Madhu says I'm really very sorry!! Dinning table RK notices Madhu not taking food . Sikky whispers there is so silence like someone mourning is going Deepali tells to keep quite . Radha asks why aren't taking any food? Madhu fumes why is everyone after her? Can't she live her life with her choice? Radha tries to say something but Madhu says she is not her "beta" and there is no relation now neither she is anyone servant here! RK has forced her to stay here. RK is shocked to hear that camera freezes on Madhu.

Precap : Madhu tries to call RK but then she stops because he will think she care of him,she is going up-stairs when RK enters RK Mansion with a girl , Madhu shocked.

Edited by -Wild_Desire- - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

thank you rash
awesome episode...🤗
Thanks for the WU, Rasmi. :)
Thank you for the lovely WU Rash! 🤗
Rasberry.. Thanku so much for the lovely WU 🤗
Thank u so much❤️
Love u CBC!!
^^I loved RK today.. Shivu bhai less epi 🤣
Ohh man! How could I miss this!
I should be damned for it!
Will watch tomorrow!!
Originally posted by .BadtameezDil.

Ohh man! How could I miss this!
I should be damned for it!
Will watch tomorrow!!
watch it.. 

RK pins her in wall ,says you are my wife  madhu almost gave in that scene.. night scene also 😳