Rival site - Ramayana to end on 1st September...! - Page 3

Posted: 10 years ago
this is such a disappointing news . . .they are unable to give even a decent end to this epic . . .indian tele industry has become pathetic . . .and what to say about the viewers😕.
to confirm the news plz call moti sagar production house 02242000300
Originally posted by shanskar

to confirm the news plz call moti sagar production house 02242000300

Do you mean to say it is really ending on 1st sept and to confirm we can call Mr.Moti Sagar?
Edited by Cool-n-Fresh - 10 years ago
yes its ending for sure..

@JanakiRaghunath, @nneeiill, @shanskar, I agree with u 100%. Today's generation younsters especially  teenagers or even some adults have no respect or no interest towards Indian heritage and Indian culture or stories about Ramayan, Mahabharat, Krishna, Gautam Buddha, Mahadev or any stories related to Gods and Goddesses.

Today's generation audience are more interested in serials which either have Saas Bahu Dramas, Romantic or Family Drama, Reality shows, Crime stories, serials containing stories about multiple marriages or extra marital affairs, etc.

Gone are the days when Teenagers and adults read about Ramayan and Gods and Goddesses or mythological stories.

Even serials having very good concept about Remarriage, about Brother Sister Relationship, comedy &  tension reliving serials,
serials of history, serials about real life incidents of NRI marriage, they are not preferred by most of the audience.

One thing which I dont agree at all is even serials having hot actors with good slim trim bodies are ended abruptly even though these serials become hit and popular & even if audience sees them.
ramayan eneded today and nothing went good. a humble request to all the viewers and members of india forums plz ask the prod house and the channel to bring back the show with luv kush version
@ everyone Even If Ramayan has ended, We shud see all the 56 episodes of zee tv ramayan.

I want somebody to upload all the 56 episodes from 12th August 2012 till !st September 2013.

I request everyone to upload all the 56 episodes till now of zee tv ramayan.