Ramayan

Rival site - Ramayana to end on 1st September...! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
this is so sad and totally unfair for viewers of ramayan.yudh kand i was eagerly waiting for and they r now showing it a jet speed...patch work like really ????

earlier they had agreed upon 76 episodes...and now it is just 50+ i guess...how can they do this...????

i think pace was all fine...they are just stopping it abruptly ...it was really good to watch now a days..i have heard earlier TV version of ramayan had also got interesting after sita haran only..

just two episodes to show entire stuff.. ??? how in this world is that possible... ???

itna toh dikha diya so why not show all of it..atleast 10 more episodes would have done the deal...

get lost Zee TV ..i hate you for ruining our show...Angry

dont u have any respect for mythological shows...u gotta be kidding if u r shutting it coz of low rating ..what is that harm to show few more episodes..losers...to hell with them...this news just pissed me off...Angry

Edited by nneeiill - 20 August 2013 at 11:29am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskarCool-n-Fresh.Vrish.Proud-Indiamanzilmukulsahil70

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival site - Ramayana to end on 1st September...! (Page 2)" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mmurdeshwar

mmurdeshwar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
@ nneeiill I completely agree with u. It was given in ITP news that Ramayan wud end on 15th september. how can they show indrajeet death lakshman sanjeevani booti survival, ravan ram fight ravan death ramji coming to ayodhya and ramji coronation in just 2 episodes.

Itna achha show tha Ramayan how can Zee TV mess up  an epic like Ramayan? Shows which have boring track they give 4 and 5 ratings then y not to Ramayan?

I cant just believe it. When this Ramayan came Zee Tv said it is like 1986 Ramayan. this was indeed the best Ramayan till date even best than 1986 Ramayan then how can they wrap this show so fast?

Buddha serial timings are at 10 am then they shud atleast try to get an extension for Ramayan till Uttar Kand Luv kush story na.

I liked this serial a lot but the TRPS r the biggest factor in many shows being winding up abruptly.

I am so heartbroken that Ramayan is ending with just 2 episodes. CryCryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.manzilmukulnneeiillProud-Indiasahil70

nneeiill

IF-Sizzlerz

nneeiill

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
to hell with TRP's..let them save it for ever airing shows on the channel..why to measure with same yardstick for mythos like ramayan...come on ...this is not fair..atleast show some decency to have a ending it deserves...everyone cares for money these days..thats it..Angry

Cool-n-Fresh.Vrish.manzilmukulProud-Indiasahil70

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
OH MY GOD THIS IS The WORST EVER!

I Thought That Will End On Sept 15th.

THIS DAM TRPS SHOULD BE BANNED!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulProud-Indiasahil70

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:23pm | IP Logged

I agree with everyone who has said that sooo many stupid shows are running on TV since 4-5 years which deserve to end, but they're being kept because of high TRPs.

So is this the fault of TRP system, or is it the fault of the television audience? Of course the TRPs are not 100% accurate, but they are at least 75% accurate. The fact that regressive shows get such high TRPs, but mythological shows have to really struggle to do well, kinda shows the mentality of today's audience! Ermm They'd rather watch saas-bahu fights on TV than become more knowledgeable about their culture.

Zee Tv's Ramayan is not perfect, but it's not that bad either. Although it has had its faults, I've seen far worse shows do well on TV, and it's just not fair. I've also seen other mythological shows do better, whose storyline sucks but people watch them just for the "hot male lead". Not many care for the storyline anymore. They'll watch anything if the actors are hot. Actors are all people care about, and that's why some shows do so well though they are regressive beyond imagination! The real truth is, unless a show, be it mythological or fictional, has hot actors, it won't interest the wider audience. Period.

What can we say? It's Kali Yug. Sleepy

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 20 August 2013 at 5:23pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskarSanaJasmine.Vrish.Proud-IndiamanzilmukulnneeiillSilverBellsahil70

SilverBell

IF-Stunnerz

SilverBell

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
Totally Agree With You Janaki.
Gosh Iam Really Upset Now. ):

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskarProud-Indiamanzilmukulsahil70

sahil70

IF-Addictz

sahil70

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
this is ridiculous

typical Zee mentalityWacko

now we get a rushed incomplete end

just fill your station up with EK rubbish .cause u r too scared of herAngry 

dumb zee

Edited by sahil70 - 20 August 2013 at 6:20pm

shanskarSanaJasminemanzilmukulProud-IndiaSilverBell

SanaJasmine

IF-Rockerz

SanaJasmine

Posted: 21 August 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
it's really sad to hear ramayan is gonna end...why all the crap shows r allowed to run on tv just coz of some trp's...n some good show with some morals r forcefully kicking out coz of low trp's...i loved the ramayan and it's cast...it's far better from other shows like dkdm's imaginary ramyan version...will miss all the cast...they r wonderful...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

manzilmukulnneeiillProud-IndiaSilverBell

Post Reply New Post

Go to top