Ramayan

Rival site - Ramayana to end on 1st September...!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Ramayan to air its last episode on 1 September

Sagar Pictures' Ramayan on Zee TV hit screens to narrate the story of Lord Ram once again. We must admit that the show did manage to connect with the masses at the spiritual level but sadly, it never managed to gain numbers.

And now the show is all set to go off air.

"The story has come to an end with Ram (Gagan Malik) being crowned as the King of Ayodhya hence, the show will go off air now," said a source.

We hear that the cast and the crew are currently shooting for the 'patch work' for the last few episodes which should be done in a day or two.

This mythological series will air its last episode on 1 September 2013.

So which serial will replace this Sunday morning show?

As per the sources, The Buddha (Spice Global)is replacing Ramayan at the 10 am slot.

When contacted Gagan he said, "Yes, we are currently completing the patch work rest is all done."

Keep reading this space for more details!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

beej81Cool-n-Freshzoya789SanaJasminemanzilmukulnneeiill

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rival site - Ramayana to end on 1st September...!" in Ramayan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Cool-n-Fresh

Goldie

Cool-n-Fresh

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged

So only 2 episodes left for telecast!!Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiillProud-India

Proud-India

IF-Sizzlerz

Proud-India

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cool-n-Fresh

So only 2 episodes left for telecast!!Ouch

They will not show full war of Ram - Ravan.

They will not show UTTAR KAND not Luv - Kush story.They will end after showing Ram as king.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nneeiill

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
This show began with lots of hype, but the planning was not good. They wasted so much time in the beginning showing anokha adhyaya. Now they are being forced to cut back on important scenes to end the show. Ermm The Yudh Kand has been handled very badly. The pace is way too fast and so many important stories have been skipped, like Ahi Ravan kidnapping Ram and Lakshman before the war even started, many of Ravan's sons being killed before Indrajit entered battled, Kumbhakarna's sons being killed, etc. Right now, it seems like Ravan has no warriors except himself and Indrajit, oh yeah, and Makaraksh too.

If they had limited time, the CVs should have kept a faster pace with the first few kandas and spent more time on Yudh Kand! Ayodhya Kand and Aranya Kand were stretched with too many fictional stories, or stories from other versions of Ramayan. Often it was boring and unnecessary. The show got interesting only after Sita Haran.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskar.Vrish.sashashyammanzilmukulnneeiillProud-IndiaSilverBell

mmurdeshwar

mmurdeshwar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged
hi @everyone. how can they do this? even Dwarkadheesh Bhagwaan Shri Krishna serial also same thing happened .

The  Paundrak track and Sudama track was dragged too much and only showed till pradyumna killing sambarasur demon and then they didnt show the main theme Mahabharat and ended abruptly.

How can they end Ramayan serial so soon within 2 episodes by cutting main things and showing shortcut?

@everyone  If Buddha Serial is telecast at 10 am then y they r ending Ramayan so soon which is at 11 am.

The biggest flaw in abruptly ending or wrapping up any popular television show or serial are the TRP Ratings which shud be stopped or banned.

One thing which I really dont like is  When any Mythological Serial or any Show or any Daily Serial becomes popular & just when the story catches up the main theme or concept, & becomes interesting  it is given less TRPs or showed the curtains down.

But  When any show loses its track & becomes boring with saas bahu dramas or crap stories even then it is given high TRPs. This shud be stopped.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanskar.Vrish.manzilmukulProud-India

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:35am | IP Logged
I do believe the TRP system is highly faulty, but I cannot put the entire blame of Ramayan ending on TRPs. Sagar Pictures' management and planning is also faulty. That is why many of their shows end abruptly. Even Colors' pulled the plug on Jai Shri Krishna in 2009, and it had really good TRPs and a huge audience. Same thing happened to Dwarkadheesh, because SP shows too many unnecessary stories in-between important scenes, and that gets the audience bored. Nowadays Sagar Arts has become like that too, what with the huge mess they did with Jai Jag Janani Maa Durga. The Sagars really need to improve their production skills.

I think it was Zee Tv's decision to end Ramayan, not just because of less TRPs and a limited number of viewers, but because of Sagar Pictures' faulty time management.

shanskarangelic8219sashashyamProud-IndiamanzilmukulSilverBell

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Anyway, it's quite sad that this Ramayan is ending in this way. It's much better than the so-called "Ramayan" that is airing on Life OK right now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sashashyamProud-Indianneeiill

mmurdeshwar

mmurdeshwar

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
@JanakiRaghunath, dear, I agree that Many mythological serials end abruptly. But somehow i dont agree that Ramayan ending was not solely decided by Zee Tv as in recent article i had heard that Ramayan was not being promoted or given promos due to which it received low trps.

If Ramayan ending is decided  by Zee Tv then y some serials on zee tv are running for 4 to 5 yrs inspite of boring story  & some serials continuously take leaps.

Even Punar Vivaah Season 1 ended due to low TRPs. I think this TRPs factor shud stop.

Indeed I agree with u completely that this Zee Tv Ramayan was the best ever serial which showed teaching of real life about Jeevan Ka Aadhar which i really liked.

I will dearly miss the whole cast and crew of Ramayan Zee Tv and I really hope the Sagars come up with New Mythological serial about Luv Kush that is Uttarkanda with the same casts and crew.

shanskarsashashyammanzilmukulnneeiillProud-IndiaSilverBell

Post Reply New Post

Go to top