Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heyyy Manji...πŸ€—

firstly...thnx alottt for mntng my name..
well i dint knew dt u found me d sweetest person over here..πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
nwaz thnx...n yeahhh u were ryt...i dint knew dt u liked arhi this mch that u were also wrtng a ff on it..dat was indeed a surprise...πŸ˜ƒ

cmng to d update-
it was as usual fabulous..
d way u wrte it..it was jus too welll
esp d flight convo n ol
bt yeahh d ppt where u ended z truly a huge turning ppt...
althgh ur hints answered d major quest to d point where u ended d season 1πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
bt still..i wud luvv to read all that in ur words
i am realy waitng for d S2 now...
its twists n turns..d mst imp being as of now is anjali...πŸ˜›
bt yeahh..alll d best for ur xams..

Edited by ar_sajan4evr - 10 years ago
MeWantBanana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
first of all congrats on zee new thread!!
The update was AMAZING!!
every single emotion was penned down beautifully!!
urr god i hate cliffhangers!!! :( 
And i have to wait till October..? hey atleast the 1st of october is my birthday so do come back soon!! :D
I was crying by the end of it too!!! Aww Arnav dont leave her...!!
ANd ArHi is gonna have a baby??????????? AWww *shifts to sighing mood* πŸ˜³
All in all this chapter was so emotional yet so beautifully written that i dont think anybody will ever hate it!!! 
You're truly an amazing person and writer!!!
Im gonna miss reading this sooo much!! :(
And I EFFING HATE YOU SHYAM!!!! stupid shit! :( 
and ArHi is sooo cuteee... :) 
And hopefully we still would get to see ArHi travel zee world...?!? *puppy dog eyes* 
Thank you for giving us such an amazing story!!!
Even though i hate cliffhangers...i still am gonna wait patiently for season 2!!

I still remember the day when i came across this FF..!! Im not trying to sound Biased...but I honestly believe this is undoubtedly the BEST fan fiction i have ever read on Arnav and Khushi and i mean what i say from the bottom of my heart!! <3 And trust me..i have read ALOT...!!πŸ˜‰

To be honest...I never ever thought id read something like this because i normally dont read this kinda genre and i dont think i will ever read it...but this particular ff was different...it was special and unique and managed to grasp the kind of magic which still leaves me with goosebumps!!

The part which i love most about ArHi...their simplicity...it was what i loved most about this story!!

And i saw the message on the first page...you don't have to thank me hun!! :) it was an absolute pleasure reading your story!! And i truly appreciate what you have done for our ArHi community!! ;) 

and of course : 

Come back soon Manjari!!
Good luck with your exams,
And till then,
Adios!! ;)
-Tasneem :)
Edited by epicperson7 - 10 years ago
Humayra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread..
Waiting eagerly for season 2
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just loved it. U really potrated well the emotions of individuals. Really felt pity for shyam but not here after how dare he. Arnav was cho cute and romantic I was in the world of dreams which just shattered. So ur gone cont with season2 just excited waiting for anji and the other friend to enter I would b fun. Waiting for October. Thks for the pm dear.
beenish248 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congratz on new thread ...
marvelous update yarrr as alwayz ...
well i love thiss so so much that i cant even imagine that its end of ist season ... I want to kill that creep how dare he shoot my arnie hu .. Aww i am so muxh in love with this ff manjari i cant for oct so that u can update season 2 but no worries i can understand studies r must .. Best ov luck for exams ...

-FrozenRain- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Congrats on the new thread..
Hmm the track was griping from the start...

Loved the way how KHushi  just took steps to mend the retaltion that was a pivotal point as Arnav was broken by then.Arnavs insecurities at start after Knowing about Shyam stand justified as He still didnt know Khushi so well..
About this particular  update  I loved it when Arnav was recollecting the moments of past with Khushi.
Shayam asking forgiveness sounds good but he still has temper issues..Khushi clearing of doubts of Shyam stand true..
The world tour sounds cool waiting if that can be seen in season 2.. ANjali  hmm waiting for her entry now..

A great season :))
nidhu18 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was a great journey reading this FF, lil uncomfortable with the end but I guess that was demand of the story since we have a season 2 to look forward too.
Just like to share my journey with this ff, I got the link from my dearie friend Pooja, that time you started writing Love story 2013 to which caught my attention first but unfortunately u discontinue that one , so I got to read Falling in love, really loved it so much since it written so beautifully. Read 10 ch in an hour .
Thanks for sharing this story with us.
Really really looking forward for Season 2 as long as you didn't kill Arnav.
You have done a terrific job in writting this one.
tagmilk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazingg,fabulouss,magnificent actually wordss cant describe this wonderfull ff πŸ˜Š.
thiss ff has now joined my list of favourite ff's.
to start with , this ff had an extremely different storyline where khushi loved shyam(well she thought soo) and we had thiss extremelyy sweet,understanding and patient arnav.
then how they slowly understood each other and brought out good changes in each otherr..and most importantlyy howw in the most natural and real way khushi fell madly in love with arnav.
arnav of this ff is the best lover anyone could have..and that is because of you who wrote his beautiful character in this ff.
ending of this update was heart wrenchingg,loved the way you displayed khushis emotionss.
eagerly waiting for the next sseasonn..update soonn
shubhanjli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG what an update. It was a blast. The moment I read about revolver I knew somebody gonna have it too. That's what happened. Thankfully we know he ll be ok. But still it's a big cliffhanger as you have planned to start writing around oct. 

I loved Arnav's POV. How he relived each and every moment again. He was happy, sad, jealous. And Khushi she was so relaxed. 

It was all and all a wonderful update except for the ending which took our breath away. Can't see Arnav in pain.

Looking forward for the S2. I am sure with Anjali we ll ve some very interesting turns. But yes I ve never thought of Anjali romancing with Arnav. So that ll be something to read. I am personally waiting for it to come.

All the best for your exams. Thanks for the pms.  Till then tk cr.😊
Edited by shubhanjli - 10 years ago
AnupamaJY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gosh! what an update?
that was just wow!
the update began with such a sweet scene. but ended in a horrible scene. 
arnav remembering all the moments and and his thoughts about them were beautifully written
they are so much in love with each other. they even planned a vacation. but everything got ruined by shyam
honestly speaking i really felt bad for him when he came to say goodbye to anita
but it was gone when he came to meet and khushi shot arnav.
i know arnav will be all fine and healthy. but still it hurt to see arnav in pain and khushi so helpless
i really had a good time while reading this story
it was very unique and unusual story
now i am waiting for the 2nd season of the story. after reading about the details of season 2 i am even more excited
and all the best for your exam :D