Books that made you cry :P

Posted: 10 years ago
hi all.
I want you guys to recommend me some books that made u cry. Cuz i love such books. U know the ones that touch ur heart & u cry cry cry wid a smile on ur face.
Thanks, in advance!
the latest by khaled hossenni.

the storyteller by jodi picoult
Originally posted by cs-07

the latest by khaled hossenni.

the storyteller by jodi picoult

thenx for ur reccomendation :)
No, I dun really cry. I'm quite a tough nut that way actually. 😆 A Farewell to Arms. I really can't explain why. The prose isn't exceptional, but the words just connected with me. While I didn't cry, that book did hit me like a ton of bricks.

There are sure one or two more but I can't seem to remember them now ;P
i know everybody who reads harry potter cries atleast once!
the only book i ever had tears is the last song by nicholas sparks! he is a brilliant author. A walk to remember is also a very emotional read..:)
Originally posted by -GredForge-

i know everybody who reads harry potter cries atleast once!
the only book i ever had tears is the last song by nicholas sparks! he is a brilliant author. A walk to remember is also a very emotional read..:)

I agree with A walk to Remember... Such a simple, sweet book that it makes you cry every time. 

Another recommendation although it is non fiction is Messenger by Jeni Stepanek... 

Marley and me by John Grogan 

The Light between Oceans by M.L. Steadman

I've read a lot more but just can't remember. I too like to read those kind of books that make you cry (in a good way)... Those are the books you really connect with. 
Definitely 'The Fault in Our Stars'
And ofcourse, there has to be A Walk To Remember. 😆

Read A Mighty Heart by Mariane pearl. It is a true story about an American journalist, Daniel pearl, who was held captive by terrorists and later beheaded. The story is tragic. The book is a tribute to a man who was good and did not deserve to die. I was crying profusely by the end but more than anything, this is one book that I think everybody should read because we need to know these stories.

I never get overly emotional while reading books but there were a few which made me feel hollow and emotionally drained. One book which actually made me tear up was The Vanishing Act of Esme Lennox by Maggie O' Farrell. It was no conventional tear-jerker but something about the story just made me lose it.