India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Who would you like to be like?

Paheli Senior Member
Paheli
Paheli

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Smile In real life, which character would you like to be? 80% Jassi, 10% Raj, 5% Mallika, 5% Amrit?

lakshmi_maruthi Goldie
lakshmi_maruthi
lakshmi_maruthi

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 5:59pm | IP Logged

hi Paheli,

welcome to the forum. hope u have fun here.. that is good combination u have there.. but i think i will pass.. right now i feel better than any of the combinations i can think off.. happy surfing..

ides IF-Dazzler
ides
ides

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
LOLgood answer Jody

welcome aboard PaheliWink

Edited by ides - 08 November 2004 at 7:11pm
navika Senior Member
navika
navika

Posted: 08 November 2004 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Jassi ki tarahan bana chahti hoon kiyuki i also like General office and i want to become just like her may be one day i will be the CEO of the company and also she has the spirit that is what we should do girls because Jassi jaisi koi nahin
MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 09 November 2004 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JODY

I would want Mallika's wardrobe, Pari's body, Arundhati's looks, Jassi's booksmarts, Armaan's charisma, Raj's street-smarts, Nandu's sense of humor, and Bebe's wisdom.

but frankly- I'm cool with the way I am.

Clap

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 November 2004 at 8:57am | IP Logged

Doesn't anyone else relate to or envy any charactrs in JJKN???????

i find it difficult to relate to any female character in jjkn bcoz apart from jassi and gang, everybody else is spoilt and multimillionaire. as for jassi , she is too innocent/idealistic....i would never want to /can be that. pari is an airhead and materialistic...again does not work for me. honestly all the characters have something that stand out and it is not a balanced attribute  .

as for envy...i envy armaan...he has everything just by stroke of luck(i am not criticizing him here...just saying he is very lucky).he rarely works on relationships yet he has mallika going crazy with love for him. he is not a good businessman...but he ends up with the genius jassi as secretary who keeps pulling him out of trouble . his parents give him the reins of business inspite of knowing that he is not very capable and lastly he ends up with raj as friend(misguided , cynical but true friend). life does not get any better than that.

radha_18 Senior Member
radha_18
radha_18

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 2:51am | IP Logged

I would want Mallika's wardrobe, Pari's body, Arundhati's looks, Jassi's booksmarts, Armaan's charisma, Raj's street-smarts, Nandu's sense of humor, and Bebe's wisdom.

but frankly- I'm cool with the way I am.

Hey Jdi! I want Purab's 400 cr too Big smile

surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 18 November 2004 at 5:40am | IP Logged

Jodi LOL Your too funny.

I want:

Jassi's intelligence, Arunduttis looks, Manakshis never say die attitude and that beautiful blue and pink sari she wore, Armaans sex appeal, Raj's one liners and YES PURABS...400Crore (nothing else from him thanks!).

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index