Rules & Announcements
Rules & Announcements

India-Forums

Guidelines for Global Announcement Topics (Page 6)

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
ok we understand it can be co-incidence too Smile and we will try to avoid unnecessary spamming as mentioned in rules .
And indeed posting on birthday thread is showering of love and good wishes on actor more importantly thus will take care of that.
Thanks for clarifying!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious.-Barun-SizzlingBarun-

-B.N.K- IF-Stunnerz
-B.N.K-
-B.N.K-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged

well sir and mam ...

all i know a birthday thread is something that promotes the forum and the show ..since IF is a very popular and well known place people comes to join on those special days ...

and as far as i know we who ever make a thread works almost 24 /7 for about a month just to make a beautiful thread for their fav ..in my case i worked about 2 months on Gautam's thread...a thread like that shows class and uniqueness of the forum but  it was out from the GA after 48 hours .. i think thats not fair and somehow it feels our hard work means nothing to u ..

and about music ..thats a part of the thread how can u restrict that !!

then spamming ...well this forum runs for us and by us and we worked hard so we should do what ever we want .. we r not bashing or doing something against the rule then what is the problem !!

about off air show ... well i think those special days r more important for those fandoms then the on going shows ..cox they r still emotionally attached to that show and all. u cant take that one yeah two days  away from them ..i know some of them who r here just bcz they cant let go!!

all the rules posted ..with all due respect ... i truly think makes no sense and it will do harm then any good ...so please let us enjoy here not make some school jaha utte bathte rules hote hai 

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

premanaveera25shewolf..SobtiLicious.SSRfanForever-SweetJasmine-.Anisha.riti4u-BarunBabajiKaThulluNikki_Titli.shinchan.-SizzlingBarun-

-Swetha- Coolbie
-Swetha-
-Swetha-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
^ Vijay / Mel ,

Pls. be fair to us off air show forum ppl .. Cry
Only once in a yr we all come together & celebrate anniversary of our fav. show .. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

premana..rain_drops..CandYlicious_S..Daffodil..Nikki_Titli

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged

Very much required guidelines melz . Hug

-> Spamming in GAs I have seen several threads flooded with posts just for the sake of increasing the number of pages .Personally it makes me feel a over sized chat club is globally announced. We are not asked to keep away from the thread , we can wish the actor and why spam down the thread when its the quality of the thread that matters not quantity.

-->Off air shows When the show was on air the show was given equal preference as much as given to any show on air at the moment. Woudn't it have looked biased if some other off air show was given more importance over your favourite show while it was on air?

-->Over Loading of thread While making a main post please do remember many of the users access IF from mobiles . It happened to me several times ,I was trying to open a GA thread through mobile and it would never load due to over load of contents of the page. I would personally suggest to divide the main posts into smaller parts and post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

-SweetJasmine- IF-Stunnerz
-SweetJasmine-
-SweetJasmine-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Suddenly a lot of things happening, i expected this. I don't doubt any conspiracy, but this coincidence only. People are waiting for this day and their dreams and wishes were chained just a day before.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.SobtiLicious.riti4u-Barun-SizzlingBarun-

premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
sir, plz change ur decision.plz don't make us heart-broken.this forum is like a second home for us.we have had so many friends here.plz re-think for members of off-air shows forums

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Daffodil..Nikki_Titli

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
thank u Dev team for sharing new rules 

but i m not happy with restriction of off air show 's anniversary matter 

there r many ppl who still visits off air show's forum n in whole year we get only once chance to shower or love for our lovable show which is not with us now but we relive those memories with anniversary thread it takes lots of ppl's n many day's hard work

making those posts GA it gives encouragement plz kindly rethink abt it

give us right to hv off air show's anniversary to be GA 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CandYlicious_S..Daffodil..Nikki_Titli

I_Dont_Know Goldie
I_Dont_Know
I_Dont_Know

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:24am | IP Logged
@Vijay sir What's the reason for this announcement, I can't understand. As if birthday thread/ anniversary thread is a big problem and people are attacking each other in these threads. These threads are not causing any harm to anyone. Give the members some freedom also. Sleepy

Edited by I_Dont_Know - 20 August 2013 at 7:24am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

melfns..rain_drops...SobtiLicious.-Barun.Anisha.-SweetJasmine-aashizin.shinchan.Nikki_Titli-SizzlingBarun-

Go to top