Rules & Announcements

Guidelines for Global Announcement Topics (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 14

nidu-dsena

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4ever..Daffodil..-xXx-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Guidelines for Global Announcement Topics (Page 10)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

juhi_sajan

IF-Rockerz

juhi_sajan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
why can't we celebrate the anniversary of off- air shows, if it makes us happy than what is the harm in it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvArTi4ever..Daffodil..Nikki_Titli

.Chashmish.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Chashmish.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged
That's not fair ! Off air shows must have anniversary global announcement  topic !  Plz change the decision ! 

LuvArTi4ever..Daffodil..Nikki_Titli

BilliCat.

Viewbie

BilliCat.

IF Crazy Senior

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Hey,
Regarding off air shows, GM has mentioned in earlier page that this matter will be discussed with the admin and a final decision will be taken. Kindly be patient until then.
Regarding music to be added in the first page, GM herself was one of the members to introduce music to GA topics so the decision taken is due to the technical difficulties caused by the same .This causes the page to load slow and affect the search engine. Please do think about members using mobile /low speed net to access IF too. Moreover the restriction to music is limited to first page.you can use the music facility in any page other than first page.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

-FrozenRain--Deepzz-mnx12.Farzi.Mysterygirl_me-wintergreen-..Daffodil..riti4uDestinyhope0305Nikki_Titli

shewolf.

IF-Sizzlerz

shewolf.

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
I know the matters are still being discussed but just my two cents on this.

I honestly don't get the point of having a GA for celebrating the start of an on air show..because that idea simply doesn't make sense to me. Confused I mean the show is still running and there's gonna be so much to look forward in it.. and honestly I think its off air shows that need to be given a chance for an anniversary thread, provided the forum is active and the members want to have a thread to celebrate the journey of the show.

An anniversary thread should be something that makes you nostalgic about the show reminds one about the ups and downs during its run..their journey on that forum, a chance to have a time with old members like a reunion kinda..and yada yada.

so yeah..and the rest is for you guys to decide. :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Sana...Mysterygirl_me..Daffodil..Nikki_Titli-RohitMaxwell-.King-Of-Kings

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
^i also don like onscreen/offscreen wedding celebration GA thread

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:41pm | IP Logged

Show Anniversary/ Celebratory threads - Only Show Anniversary, Actors' Birthdays, Characters on screen marriages and Actors real life marriage celebration will be GAed. Fare-well threads of shows that go off air will also be made GA, however, we will NO LONGER GA off airs shows' anniversary, as currently airing shows get the first priority.

Any important flash news topics can be made GA upon request, such as nature catastrophe, death announcements of important personals, sports tournaments such as cricket world cup, IPL, soccer, sport finals etc.

We will update this thread if more points come across. Hope you all enjoy the remainder of the summer.

I don't agree with the rule that shows that go off airs will no longer have GA anniversary threads.

I do not think it is fair to all us fans whose's shows go off air and we cannot even celebrate their anniversary. CryCryCryCryCry

please reconsider this decision.

Mysterygirl_me..Daffodil..Nikki_Titli

..Ice-Cube..

IF-Rockerz

..Ice-Cube..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
i want to apply for Global Moderator

Post Reply New Post

Go to top