Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angrybread thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok, no issues with the rules as they are for everyone .

Thanks for clarification .
Koeli thumbnail
thank you for the guideline aahaana
angelic.pari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
finally GAs wont b messed like frm sm time... great rules 👍🏼
neha_mjht thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
please see:
thank you for the new rules.they were needed..but please allow to make the aniversary of old shows as a global topic as still people love and miss them a lot..our mjht forum is still active and we are planning big thingd for our anniversary..
moreover the anniversary celebrations are like a reunion for all the fans so if they are a global topic,it becomes really helpful
please grant our request..thank you
Mahiii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

Thank you so much for the rules, it will be of great help in clearing any confusion and lead to better coordination among I-F. 

I just wanted to talk about the aspect of the off-air shows not getting any GA threads. One of the best things about I-F is that it is the celebration of Indian Television. There are so many people who joined I-F a long time after their favourite show got off air. So it gives them the best opportunity to get to know their show better in terms of pictures, videos, topics, discussions and creations. I-F has enabled me and all members to be in touch with all our previous favourite shows which have beautiful memories attached to them and also keeps us updated about new shows. Hence as far as I know, I-F is the only website/television portal containing almost ALL of our favourite shows. One of the main reason of contact between people who are a part of shows that have gone off air are the anniversary threads. It gives us a chance to interact atleast once a year with our friends with whom we have had countless memories and amazing times. Not everyone is that active after the shows stop airing as they get busy in their every day lives hence GA threads for anniversaries are the only source of reminising the memories among friends and the special bond attached with the show. These threads are not only important for the fans/members but more so for the makers of the show and the celebrities. Having a GA brings the love of the fans into their attention and makes them proud of the effort they had put in which is being remembered even after a long time of the show going off air. I-F in this way has helped in the motivation of the actors and people involved in the shows also. Therefore I would request you to allow for the anniversary topics of off-air shows to be made GAs once a year and for I-F to continue to be a bridge between friends, members, actors, makers and producers alike.

Thank you so much and your attention in this regard would be highly appreciated. 😊

Very well said. Kindly accept our request. We all feel the same. The thoughts above is from all of us... Please... 
Ninja. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Forget other rules, the spamming one will ever work? I highly doubt it. 
Alina.Premeer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the rules bv kindly reconsider the rule about no GA for off air show. I joined the forum only because kis desh which is a off air show. I'm sure members like me are there. We wil be thankful if the rule got changed

-Reeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Meli Hun for the rules 🤗
It was much needed 😊
luv ya..
TC
.HookandHybrid. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the rules Meli di.
it will help us a lot.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
With due respect, all the mentioned rules are acceptable but not about Off aired shows There just A SINGLE DAY for us off screen shows fans.. Just one anniversary post which are dear to us.. Plz don't take that one day away from us.. Plzzz Vijay sir, mods plz reconsider the decision...