IF-Sizzlerz

nidhirohan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
res Tongue

i m not going to EDIT this one LOLLOL

will open new reply box LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknumbawaswiftmudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cope up (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidhirohan

res Tongue

i m not going to EDIT this one LOLLOL

will open new reply box LOL

LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknumbawaswift

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by sonyjknum

I am not a working woman Mudraji,but to tell the truth I dont have en an hour of 24 hours to myself,its a luxury,and sometimes it is so frustrating,as you are at home,you are supposed to do all according to other's convenience,really I miss my unmarried days when I would just sit and listen to my favorite songs
But now all I can do is watch Doremon with son or news with hubby,even this smallest pleasure has become out of reachOuch

I can understand this frustration Sony!!

But days wont be the same... if you learn how to squeeze a simple 'Sun rise ' ... I mean, you favourite thing... try karo... aur mujhe batao.. kyonWinkBig smile

Now I do just that,take out time for my hobbies like reading,listening to songs,and also I have started worrying less,all these changes were forced as my mother was very sick and I could see the vulnerability of life itself,so from that moment onwards tried to change my attitude towardslife,let things come as they wish and not worry unduly,because my mother's illness taught me that you can never b fully prepared for uncertainties of life

it is really  a very nice thing you did Sony!!
No one has the time to stay back and look for us...so it is upto us to cope up with things..

Please keep smiling always.. try always to keep that smile intactHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknumbawaswift

Anjani9

IF-Rockerz

Anjani9

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Come here to refresh myself...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathi

bawaswift

IF-Sizzlerz

bawaswift

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mudraswathi

Originally posted by bawaswift

Very nice n different kinda post Mudra di ! 
Its really a very hectic life n to deal with it one has to take him or herself a bit more relaxing by themselves only ! I take on things very lightly n try my level best not to get into any bad situation or try falling for them. I keep myself busy with my work, my loads of work, my home activities n then to relax.. i start from YT to this lovely Forum n FB. Keeping myself away from tensions n frustrations.. i take the support of the net, my frnds n my family. I just try to make things easier for others n in turn i , myself feel so relaxed.
Listening to the songs, n watching CNBC ,, makes me extra relaxed.. Big smile

Nice to  hear that you cope up very well with stress Bawa.

Happy Rakhi pournami once again
Thanx for this beautiful Rakhi Mudra di ! Big smile
Happy Rakhi Pournami to you too ! 
This is for you..

hkp11

IF-Rockerz

hkp11

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
What a nice coping question post Mudra!! ClapClapClap

These days, one has to take the time out to see the sunsets, take a walk, read a good book, relax on the beach, wake up to a sunrise - that's not me though, too much work - my management & I have the same issue - we did not go on any vacations this year until recently - due to our urgent projects - I'm going in Sept.

This is what I miss - my Hawaii trip - sunset:

My current relaxation is making VMs, forum, tweeting, FB - only for KTLK S2.  KTLK was my pleasure & happiness - need it back!!! Day Dreaming 

Forum, YT, Twitter friendship have been awesome - without them to communicate with it - then no outlet for all the stress from work!!!   Thanks to all for their friendship!!! ClapClapClap

Edited by hkp11 - 20 August 2013 at 7:08pm

mudraswathi

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Jokes apart Mudra life is a great teacher, and it gives us the strength to cope ,every time I attend a delivery and receive a new baby in my arms , the feeling is great , of life reborn , 
Every time I look at a bird flying high in the sky wonder at the circles it makes and instantly thinker Johnathan Living Stone Seagull the one book that always inspires me 
See a new leaf on my plant and it brightens my day , 
Yes life is sad but we have in it to make ourselves happy or sad , and happiness is a more positive emotion 

Edited by bc123456 - 23 August 2013 at 5:23am

mudraswathi

suku_07

IF-Sizzlerz

suku_07

Posted: 23 August 2013 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Very nice post Mudra ji...well from last few days I was sseing this beauty only... but from this week onward I am back to normal life and normal routine... But yes if I minus last month then I seriously cant remember the morning when I woke up with a relaxed mind and enjoyed the day and beauty around me...Ouch

And about the kick start... Well I have three motivations my family, my best friend and my maasi and now the forum of course Tongue

mudraswathi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.