Page 2 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 3 Page 7

ttrocks

IF-Sizzlerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:07am | IP Logged
Fabulous and so apt images/emoticons as always Mudraji. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknumbawaswiftmudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cope up (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Whenever I get frustrated , I sleep ..sleep sleep till i feel better LOLLOL

very nice post Clap

sonyjknumbawaswiftmudraswathi

bc123456

IF-Dazzler

bc123456

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
@mudra what a cute post , reminds of my life where it's work , work and more work Doctor animated emoticonthen a baby gets well and goes home , sends me a thank u card , or gives me a hug and suddenly all the grumpiness disappears and 
Really Happy emoticon
And whenever I am depressed , come to the forum and read Mudra 's post and laugh , and laugh
Happy Butterfly animated emoticonbecome a happy butterfly ,
Life is full of sad things so happiness is something special Girl Happy Dance animated emoticon
So look at the positives , and if that does not work studyStudying animated emoticonit always works              
 So  for u all lovely peopleNice Day Thumbs up animated emoticonthank u for everything

Edited by bc123456 - 20 August 2013 at 3:47am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303gargpoosonyjknumhkp11mudraswathittrocksbawaswift

Shee_xaan

IF-Rockerz

Shee_xaan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Nice post. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonyjknummudraswathi

lee_Ashni

IF-Rockerz

lee_Ashni

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Awesome hatke post Mudraji!ClapClap
Mudraji your post took me down the memory lane to my school days. That time as well as today as a working woman I was and I am very sincere, meticulous and punctual in whatever I do. I don't wish to boast myself Mudraji, but I am of the opinion ki muze jo bhi karna hai chahe voh cooking ho, office work ho, any work related to children ho, for that matter kitty party bhi ho, ya phir mera promotion ke liye interview ho, voh mera kaam hai, muze usme mera best dena hai. Toh accordingly I draw my schedule chart in mind and finish everthing well in time so that I get extra time to pursue my hobbies.
So Mudraji till date I have never missed beautiful mornings, sunrise, singing of birds, listening to bhakti sangeet on FM, early morning bath, and Mudraji in these 27 years I have never been late to office. And Mudraji, for all this I salute my mother for developing me as a strong yet emotional person giving me the true vision of life and the best ways to cope up with cores of life.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303sonyjknumhkp11mudraswathirrdsubawaswift

gargpoo

IF-Dazzler

gargpoo

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
nice post di...when i get frustated..start listening songs...but now ktlk bhi dekh leti hu..i love ktlk & apna IF to hai hiLOL...abhi to student life hai to sirf study,study & studyOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mudraswathibawaswift

bawaswift

IF-Sizzlerz

bawaswift

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Very nice n different kinda post Mudra di ! 
Its really a very hectic life n to deal with it one has to take him or herself a bit more relaxing by themselves only ! I take on things very lightly n try my level best not to get into any bad situation or try falling for them. I keep myself busy with my work, my loads of work, my home activities n then to relax.. i start from YT to this lovely Forum n FB. Keeping myself away from tensions n frustrations.. i take the support of the net, my frnds n my family. I just try to make things easier for others n in turn i , myself feel so relaxed.
Listening to the songs, n watching CNBC ,, makes me extra relaxed.. Big smile

hkp11sonyjknummudraswathi

parmarA

IF-Sizzlerz

parmarA

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Mudraji hatke post.I am still look back and think how i manage all this things.Though life is not bed of roses.But still manage to give happiness to all my surrounded bec i am total centre person in my family.

I believe in god but more than that i believe the strength in me which god given me and i know my abilities and limitation.But sometimes feel tired,"why only me suffer?but after sometimes i become normal person.

But forum and my children's smile is my real strength

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303sonyjknumhkp11mudraswathibawaswift

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.