Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lee_Ashni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome hatke post Mudraji!πŸ‘πŸ‘
Mudraji your post took me down the memory lane to my school days. That time as well as today as a working woman I was and I am very sincere, meticulous and punctual in whatever I do. I don't wish to boast myself Mudraji, but I am of the opinion ki muze jo bhi karna hai chahe voh cooking ho, office work ho, any work related to children ho, for that matter kitty party bhi ho, ya phir mera promotion ke liye interview ho, voh mera kaam hai, muze usme mera best dena hai. Toh accordingly I draw my schedule chart in mind and finish everthing well in time so that I get extra time to pursue my hobbies.
So Mudraji till date I have never missed beautiful mornings, sunrise, singing of birds, listening to bhakti sangeet on FM, early morning bath, and Mudraji in these 27 years I have never been late to office. And Mudraji, for all this I salute my mother for developing me as a strong yet emotional person giving me the true vision of life and the best ways to cope up with cores of life.  

gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nice post di...when i get frustated..start listening songs...but now ktlk bhi dekh leti hu..i love ktlk & apna IF to hai hiπŸ˜†...abhi to student life hai to sirf study,study & study
bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very nice n different kinda post Mudra di ! 
Its really a very hectic life n to deal with it one has to take him or herself a bit more relaxing by themselves only ! I take on things very lightly n try my level best not to get into any bad situation or try falling for them. I keep myself busy with my work, my loads of work, my home activities n then to relax.. i start from YT to this lovely Forum n FB. Keeping myself away from tensions n frustrations.. i take the support of the net, my frnds n my family. I just try to make things easier for others n in turn i , myself feel so relaxed.
Listening to the songs, n watching CNBC ,, makes me extra relaxed.. πŸ˜ƒ
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Mudraji hatke post.I am still look back and think how i manage all this things.Though life is not bed of roses.But still manage to give happiness to all my surrounded bec i am total centre person in my family.

I believe in god but more than that i believe the strength in me which god given me and i know my abilities and limitation.But sometimes feel tired,"why only me suffer?but after sometimes i become normal person.

But forum and my children's smile is my real strength
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lee_Ashni

Awesome hatke post Mudraji!πŸ‘πŸ‘

Mudraji your post took me down the memory lane to my school days. That time as well as today as a working woman I was and I am very sincere, meticulous and punctual in whatever I do. I don't wish to boast myself Mudraji, but I am of the opinion ki muze jo bhi karna hai chahe voh cooking ho, office work ho, any work related to children ho, for that matter kitty party bhi ho, ya phir mera promotion ke liye interview ho, voh mera kaam hai, muze usme mera best dena hai. Toh accordingly I draw my schedule chart in mind and finish everthing well in time so that I get extra time to pursue my hobbies.
So Mudraji till date I have never missed beautiful mornings, sunrise, singing of birds, listening to bhakti sangeet on FM, early morning bath, and Mudraji in these 27 years I have never been late to office. And Mudraji, for all this I salute my mother for developing me as a strong yet emotional person giving me the true vision of life and the best ways to cope up with cores of life.  

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
pansy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Nice Post Mudra Ji...I'm sorry your post has stricken a chord and made me to remember many different couplets:

Muddat Huee Hai Yaar Ko Mehmaan Kiay Huey,
Josh-e-Kadah se bazm chiraaghan Kiay Huey,

An age has passed since I last brought my loved one to my house
Lighting the whole assembly with the wine- cup's radiance

Jee Dhoondta hai phir wohi fursat kay raat din
Baithe rahein tasawur-e-jaanan kiye hue

My heart searches for those days and nights of leisure
I shall keep sitting fantasizing about my love

"Ghalib" humain na ched kay phir josh-e-ashq se
Baithe hain hum tahayya-e-tooffan kiye hue

"Ghalib" don't tease me with the passion of tears again
We are sitting here with a determined storm in our heart.

Edited by pansy123 - 10 years ago
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

first  congrats πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttrocks

Mudraji, aaj yeh thoda "hatke" post kaise?? I loved it so much but just curious... πŸ˜³

Not boasting about myself but my simplest answer for "How do I manage it" is "Am used to all this... Chahe haste haste karo ya cribbing karte karte... Jo hai wahi face karna hai aur aage badhna hai" So no complaints. I take life the way it comes and always enjoy. πŸ˜ƒ Life isn't easy for anyone. As such, I am very strong person (It's what ppl around me say) I put my best efforts in everything I do, but still things go wrong, then I leave it to God. My faith in almighty always saves me.

And my Mom is my emotional anchor. My family's trust in me and faith in my abilities are my biggest strengths. Looking at them and talking with them, gives me all the courage and motivation to face anything monstrous.

And also, our forum is my biggest stress buster. However tired, gloomy I might be, but various posts in forum never fail to cheer me up. That's why I always say: our forum has given me so much solace and happiness. πŸ˜ƒ

Nice knowing about you Tupu!

Great that your mother has cultivated all good things!!πŸ‘πŸ‘
mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyjknum

I am not a working woman Mudraji,but to tell the truth I dont have en an hour of 24 hours to myself,its a luxury,and sometimes it is so frustrating,as you are at home,you are supposed to do all according to other's convenience,really I miss my unmarried days when I would just sit and listen to my favorite songs
But now all I can do is watch Doremon with son or news with hubby,even this smallest pleasure has become out of reach

I can understand this frustration Sony!!

But days wont be the same... if you learn how to squeeze a simple 'Sun rise ' ... I mean, you favourite thing... try karo... aur mujhe batao.. kyonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

mudraswathi thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonyjknum

Excellent post mudrajiπŸ‘

Oh! thank you Sony.. if it helps you in anywayπŸ€—