Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

mudraswathi

IF-Stunnerz

mudraswathi

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Physical work load at home,exertion while reaching office / school ,  mental stress with the work you do throughout the day, meeting the expectations of others everywhere...

yet you maintain that normal face not to express any inconvenience while handling the youngsters / juniors or put up an  enthusiastic face to the boss / the un due deadlines set by the prof / elders (who think they have all those rights over you).. especially when they are pointing out the mistakes and shouting at you...

and as a cherry to top it... you have that emotional ups and downs with the child who needs extra attention / heavy MC /

a key subject whose chapters are a hardnut to understand and no help from the prof /
deadlines to the projects with ever changing requirements
 a nagging illness which doesnt leave your side.

One fine Sunday, you wake up early in the morning... feel the sweet cool breeze on your face
and watch the rising Sun...you realize that world is indeed so beautiful...

But when was the last time you have observed this beauty? where all those days have gone after that? when did those years slip silently from your hand? you wonder, 'Isnt it my life I am living? '

How do you cope up with the day-to-day grind & what efforts do you make to keep that motivation as a kick start?

Edited by mudraswathi - 20 August 2013 at 11:49am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303Shobha4496saibanupansy123LuvRanJibc123456hkp11sonyjknumlee_Ashninidhirohanrrdsubawaswiftsuku_07ttrocks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cope up" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Me first Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shee_xaansonyjknummudraswathi

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Awesome post Mudraji. ClapClapClap

sonyjknumlee_Ashnibawaswift

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Mudraji, aaj yeh thoda "hatke" post kaise?? I loved it so much but just curious... Embarrassed

Not boasting about myself but my simplest answer for "How do I manage it" is "Am used to all this... Chahe haste haste karo ya cribbing karte karte... Jo hai wahi face karna hai aur aage badhna hai" So no complaints. I take life the way it comes and always enjoy. Big smile Life isn't easy for anyone. As such, I am very strong person (It's what ppl around me say) I put my best efforts in everything I do, but still things go wrong, then I leave it to God. My faith in almighty always saves me.

And my Mom is my emotional anchor. My family's trust in me and faith in my abilities are my biggest strengths. Looking at them and talking with them, gives me all the courage and motivation to face anything monstrous.

And also, our forum is my biggest stress buster. However tired, gloomy I might be, but various posts in forum never fail to cheer me up. That's why I always say: our forum has given me so much solace and happiness. Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303sonyjknumlee_Ashnihkp11bawaswiftmudraswathi

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Would like to tell u one more thing Mudraji: I never watched/still dont watch TV/Movie to relax. But, KTLK has been an exception. I was totally bowled over with the beautiful story (before haywire tracks in sept-2012 began) and brilliant performances by all the superbly talented actors. The show gave me so much happiness and this forum is my virtual home only!! Big smileBig smileBig smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aarti1303sonyjknumhkp11bawaswiftmudraswathi

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I am not a working woman Mudraji,but to tell the truth I dont have en an hour of 24 hours to myself,its a luxury,and sometimes it is so frustrating,as you are at home,you are supposed to do all according to other's convenience,really I miss my unmarried days when I would just sit and listen to my favorite songs
But now all I can do is watch Doremon with son or news with hubby,even this smallest pleasure has become out of reachOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkp11bawaswiftmudraswathittrocks

sonyjknum

IF-Rockerz

sonyjknum

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Excellent post mudrajiClapClapClapClapClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hkp11bawaswiftmudraswathittrocks

ttrocks

IF-Stunnerz

ttrocks

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonyjknum

I am not a working woman Mudraji,but to tell the truth I dont have en an hour of 24 hours to myself,its a luxury,and sometimes it is so frustrating,as you are at home,you are supposed to do all according to other's convenience,really I miss my unmarried days when I would just sit and listen to my favorite songs
But now all I can do is watch Doremon with son or news with hubby,even this smallest pleasure has become out of reachOuch
I can very well connect to this frustration Ouch

sonyjknumbawaswiftmudraswathi

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.