YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
(Pkdh will always be remembered for its "mysteries"..this one is only another addition to the list)
So what do you think is wrong with this girl Revti?🤔 She always acts so strange..and as if she is very scared..😕😕..And the way Manorama was scolding her I think she knows something which the chacha family are trying to hide...😕
And another thing..she is married !!(I'm not sure..but the sindoor in Kaira's bathroom hinted this) But the chacha family are hiding that too from everyone...why??😕😕(Do you guys have any idea??)
So many mysteries to clear...Adi Watson..gear up! Because this time you are refusing to take Pankhu Holmes' help!😃😛😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darion thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha... pkdh will be remembered for its mysteries 🤣
ya... raveti is strange. she is scared of someting. when kapil blamed raveti for her strangeness manorama pinched her leg. may be she is married.i think something is more in mystery and to unfold.
watson always used to be in the main scene not sherlock holmes lol...Edited by darion - 10 years ago
__AyEsHa__ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mystery...mystery...mystery...yeah so many mysteries to solve
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: darion

haha... pkdh will be remembered for its mysteries 🤣
ya... raveti is strange. she is scared of someting. when kapil blamed raveti for her strangeness manorama pinched her leg. may be she is married.i think something is more in mystery and to unfold.
watson always used to be in the main scene not sherlock holmes lol...

yeah right.😉.lol😆
-Purva- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 5

pkdh will be remembered for its mysteries

@red- reminded me of the episode when Adi tells Pankhuri that they should open a detective agency with all their experience in solving mysteries

My theory - Revti is actually the Bahu and is being forced to play the role of the daughter by the evil Chaachi
😕 I am confused with Revati's acts... maybe she is not the daughter... could be hired to play the role. Must be a married lady and in dire need of money so she is forced to do that role.