Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Very nice post.   I agree with everything you have stated.
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A very nice post. 😊
Loved your analysis what you said is so true
pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice post.
I hope that the 15 days never end.  Suraj and Sandhya should not return to the mansion.  If they did then how long will Meena take to instigate bhabo against Sandhya, how long befor Chavi tell more lies against Sandhya and how long before Emily  allow Sandhya to take the blame for her wrong deeds.
Bhabo does not any help to be cruel to Sandhya but by been give a push especially by Meena bhabo execute tha plan that Meena suggests / what bhabo had planned.
Bhabo's hate for Sandhya is very deep rooted, she knows that Sandhya respects her and that she will never cause her any pain.
.Ami. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Very well-written post ShrutiDi.. I wish to see things unfolds this way in the drama. Let's wait and watch what CVs have store for us..
timepass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Shruthi...very well said...VANVAAS 14 din kaa...I want to have a hope that Bhabho will change and accept Sandy...but I am pessimistic here because of the CV's...they might show s that Bhabho has changed and accepted...but once SurYa are back...Bhabho will plot Suraj against Sandy...so we migtht see some tracks of Ekta kapoor...after all TRP's dictate what Bhabho should do and how Sandy should react... 
dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well analysed post...too good...
dolly_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: timepass

Shruthi...very well said...VANVAAS 14 din kaa...I want to have a hope that Bhabho will change and accept Sandy...but I am pessimistic here because of the CV's...they might show s that Bhabho has changed and accepted...but once SurYa are back...Bhabho will plot Suraj against Sandy...so we migtht see some tracks of Ekta kapoor...after all TRP's dictate what Bhabho should do and how Sandy should react... 

I think if Bhabho accept Surya with Sandhya's dream and bring them back and change her colors again then she needs a very strong plot to make Suraj against sandhya ...becoz their love and understanding  is really out of this world if she succeeds then it will be just Ekta serials...and DABH
is not like other serials...
iluvsuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^No! Nothing such will happen. Suraj and sandhya are too confident about their love for each other. Yesterday, Suraj was sure that sandhya will come with him no matter what,even by leaving her family. He pulled her towards his decision and packed the bags. That can only happen when someone is very sure about their relation with the other person.

Bhabho will not try to play games as she wil come to know that Suraj left the house as he can't see his bhabho in pain.

Shruthi akka,I don't care what happens to RP. I will comment properly in your surya thread.
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@timepassji Bhabo will not plot Sooraj against Sandhya. That will not happen in DABH that I am sure. But she will continue with emotional atyachaar even if they come back. Maybe for some time she will be fine, but then again it will start.

For any long lasting change in Bhabo the first step is not LC or anything, it has to be Chavi's life in tatters. Only then we will see true transformation. For people like Bhabo only when the stone actually hits them they wake up. It will be only through the broken marital life of Chavi Bhabo will see what a monster she was to Sandhya.
yining thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow👏👏👏👏👏
I really love your analysis