Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

"Aditya Chopra was a friend once" - Kajol (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

GundayVedant

IF-Rockerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pooty_Cuty

Originally posted by vedant123

In what way are people calling her a bitch!

And definitely COMEONE! Kajol was such a close friend of Aditya's and Ash Copra's family... She would be disappointed when they didn't call her for JTHJ premier

And moreover people should know , different log have different characteristic! Kajol is not cold but she is not social as well! That's fine but ya it's sad to know their relationship isn't strong as much

THIS!!!

Kajol still has people pressed. Wow jealousy is a bitch. I see the regular folks are once again rpidly replying in a Kajol thread (some folks are so transparent). Let it go people your favorite was and is no match for Kajol. LOL

As far as Rani is concerned, I think it is better that Kajol is an out and proud bitch rather than Rani who is a cold, calculating and conniving bitch (a meethi churi is what you can call her). And THAT is the reason they both don't get along.

And you people shouldn't rot with worry, whenever Kajol is going to make a comeback its going to be a KJo production, be sure of that. Wink  

Tu mera Troll kar rahi hai and tarref??Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANNMT.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ""Aditya Chopra was a friend once" - Kajol (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

RockChicGirl

IF-Stunnerz

RockChicGirl

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fashionablekudi

Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

Originally posted by fashionablekudi

Originally posted by MrsMalhotra

^^^Only YRF I think. SRK and KJo are still there. She recently spoke about how AbRam looks. If they let her see him she has to be close to SRK. KJo never had issues with Ajay or Kajol.

I don't know about SRK but didn't KJO replace her with Kareena? LOL  she seems to be his favorite muse right now

BTW - I never understood the rivalry between Kajol and Rani. why do they dislike each other? 

Replacing older heroine with younger...thats anyways the norm in BW. Today its Kareena and tommorow she will get relplaced by someone else.
Rani-Kajol...they say they have a 5 year age difference and never were friendly. Plus professional rivalry must have been there esp since Kajol was everyone's darling while Rani had some great award winning performances. I dunno if its anything else.

I know but I swear Kajol was KJO's ultimate muse? Confused and don't quote me because this is what her fanclub used to say before LOL looks like KJO has ditched both Kajol and Rani...including Preity Ouch BW can be very cruel

He is still fond of her I guess. He even had her do a cameo in SOTY. But its the rule of the game to move on. He has even moved on from SRK to younger folks. He stuck to Kajol the longest. Rani, PZ were ditches ages ago.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya12ducktalesNikki_Titli

Pooty_Cuty

Pooty_Cuty

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged

And definitely COMEONE! Kajol was such a close friend of Aditya's and Ash Copra's family... She would be disappointed when they didn't call her for JTHJ premier

And moreover people should know , different log have different characteristic! Kajol is not cold but she is not social as well! That's fine but ya it's sad to know their relationship isn't strong as much

THIS!!!

Kajol still has people pressed. Wow jealousy is a bitch. I see the regular folks are once again rpidly replying in a Kajol thread (some folks are so transparent). Let it go people your favorite was and is no match for Kajol. LOL

As far as Rani is concerned, I think it is better that Kajol is an out and proud bitch rather than Rani who is a cold, calculating and conniving bitch (a meethi churi is what you can call her). And THAT is the reason they both don't get along.

And you people shouldn't rot with worry, whenever Kajol is going to make a comeback its going to be a KJo production, be sure of that. Wink  

LOL I am endorsing your response. That is evident by the fact that I liked your post. Smile

redball

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

GundayVedant

IF-Rockerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 3:34am | IP Logged

THIS!!!

LOL I am endorsing your response. That is evident by the fact that I liked your post. Smile
Sorry Tongue I thought you didnt like the post!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:10am | IP Logged
nice article
enjoyed reading it

tuntunituntuni

IF-Rockerz

tuntunituntuni

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Nyways I luv kajol

mymirror

mymirror

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 4:27am | IP Logged
what went wrong b/w kajol and aditya chopra?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top