Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Ivy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Congo shongo Toni ji... 🥳

Firstly, don't you just adore the way GR says your name? It sounded like he could not get enough of saying "Ton Moy" and the different ways he tried saying that 😛 Btw, that really is a cute name. Understandable why Gautam would want to say it often and often 😃

I especially want to commend you on the letter you wrote. It was so different, Tony. Excuse me for generaliasing but not like a typical fan-girl's. Which you are not, hence your letter stood out. I'm sure he must get many fawning messages, talking about his physique and what not. Objectifying him, in a sense, but you addressed him on the level of a person and that is applause-worthy in its own right. Standing-frickin-ovation to you, Toni ji 👏

Both the Birthday thread and your letter stand in a league of their own. Classy. GR put it best, dimaag par nahi dil pe chadhega. It also gives an insight to the person that you are. I'm truly honored to know you, Ton Moy 😳

And special thank you to Nikki and her reporter friend for making this segment happen 👏
Edited by IdiotViewer - 10 years ago
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: IdiotViewer

Congo shongo Toni ji... 🥳

Reserved =)

OMG cant wait for the ramayun  post  🤣 please ivy ji ...bring it on  🤣
-Evelyn- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i have yet to watch the whole seg, while watching it got stuck, damn problem with network!
Anyways i'm so glad that gauti got your gifts and reads your letter aloud :) i have no words to express my happy for you, you truly deserves this for your efforts and unlimited love for gautam! Sending gifts and letter isn't that easy as everyone think and i will understand it how strenuous it would be and you did it for gauti, you are a true admirer and gauti indeed deserves a admire like you tonmoy :)))
and you are also lucky to have a friend like nikki who helps you a lot for it!
anyway keep sending him more gifts and love letters 😳 😳
😆
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
the package arrived, 🥳
Gautam opened it, ⭐️
Toni cried, 😭
Vee died 🤢

🥳 efnejknfes ANOTHER REASON TO PARTY... and it's a weekday! 😎
"Tonmoy" ji, CONGRATULATIONS🥳

this thread is too classy, and is in dire need of some quick chichora-fying. Luckily, this scholar right here knows exactly what to do... PARTY PUNJABI STYLE ⭐️ 

the

package

arrived!!!

Finally the day has arrived. And I'm very proud... you got Gautam saying "Tonmoy" just as much as me... actually probably more.  😃

(thank you so much everyone for the compliments, but as humble Vee I had to be honest about her workload, and I was just here for a free ride to masti land! All I really did was emotionally blackmail Toni, so, there's nothing really awesome like Nikki's connections with my work 🤣)

On a serious note, it's very simple to have a friendship like this... all you have to do is find a Toni and keep her forever 🤣 ⭐️ Good luck tying her down though! 😳

Edited by veera25 - 10 years ago
atominis thumbnail
Congratulations "Tonmoy"! 👍🏼

This is the ultimate joy for a fan! That her love for her idol is recognised and acknowledged by him! 👏

Finally all your prayers, sincere admiration, all the love, the efforts and emotion earned you this memory to be cherished forever! ❤️

Hats off to Nikki for pulling all stops to make sure your gifts reach GR! 😎

You all made magic with GR birthday celebrations - right from the beginning till now! The BEST birthday ever! 🥳

Gautam is truly a cutie pie!

Truly this is an achievement and memory to treasure all life! Congratulations Toni!!! And once again hats off to Nikki!

Wishing more such moments of happiness come for you all as fans! 🤗
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Skepblun

Congratulations "Tonmoy"! 👍🏼

This is the ultimate joy for a fan! That her love for her idol is recognised and acknowledged by him! 👏

Finally all your prayers, sincere admiration, all the love, the efforts and emotion earned you this memory to be cherished forever! ❤️

Hats off to Nikki for pulling all stops to make sure your gifts reach GR! 😎

You all made magic with GR birthday celebrations - right from the beginning till now! The BEST birthday ever! 🥳

Gautam is truly a cutie pie!

Truly this is an achievement and memory to treasure all life! Congratulations Toni!!! And once again hats off to Nikki!

Wishing more such moments of happiness come for you all as fans! 🤗

niki and veera was the guardian angel of that package ...maine toh bas hawaaon pe likkha tha pyaar ka letter ... thank u so so so so much anu...means a lot buddy  🤗
i just wanted to cover all the cona for this birthday which i did .. thanks to my frns for making it easier for me ..
gauti is a sweet pie ... too sweet ki he does not need anymore sugar 😆 
tujhe birthdau thread itna accha laga abhi tak uspe atki hai  🤣

ShanUlas thumbnail
congratulations ...seems like u r t on ninth sky  and dreaming and forgot other friends ...coz if u were normal u would have had surely replied my pm

anyways  i am not like u ...

...lots of love and congratulations and may all ur dreams regarding gautam may come true :)
-B.N.K- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shana0127

congratulations ...seems like u r t on ninth sky  and dreaming and forgot other friends ...coz if u were normal u would have had surely replied my pm

anyways  i am not like u ...

...lots of love and congratulations and may all ur dreams regarding gautam may come true :)

i dont want sc to end ... i hate kumi and the track but i m the kind of fan who hold on to the end and hope for the miracle ...and i also believe gautam thinks like me ki kuch hoga and show bach jaye ga and he will do his 200% to save it ... so yeah i dont want diff show .. i love sc and i want this to run 4 more years ...

Edited by -B.N.K- - 10 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
done...u should have told me quit before ...i have been using it so long
-B.N.K- thumbnail

well kal se when ever my mom said tonmoy i started laughing 🤣 ...gauti hum pakde jayenge 🤣

Edited by -B.N.K- - 10 years ago