Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

u.a1254 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ummm... iss post pe aisey replies expect nahi kiye they.. but anyways.. Sorry.. for the people I have hurt. But I just had a thought and I wrote it down. (please dont hate me ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Thanks for the responds, though. ๐Ÿ˜Š
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: u.a1254

Ummm... iss post pe aisey replies expect nahi kiye they.. but anyways.. Sorry.. for the people I have hurt. But I just had a thought and I wrote it down. (please dont hate me ๐Ÿ˜ญ)

Thanks for the responds, though. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Why do you think you hurt somebody? You envisioned a very unique scenario & that's commendable.Only the shock value was too much to handle๐Ÿ˜ณ It was always Arjun is thirsting for Sik, Arjun is hunting down Sik, Arjun wants to kill Sik etc etc.When you said "What if Arjun is Sik...?" Well...๐Ÿ˜† It turned the entire story on its head
u.a1254 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Carrie-

Why do you think you hurt somebody? You envisioned a very unique scenario & that's commendable.Only the shock value was too much to handle๐Ÿ˜ณ It was always Arjun is thirsting for Sik, Arjun is hunting down Sik, Arjun wants to kill Sik etc etc.When you said "What if Arjun is Sik...?" Well...๐Ÿ˜† It turned the entire story on its head

Thanks for understanding. It's just that I get weird thoughts at times.
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: u.a1254

Thanks for understanding. It's just that I get weird thoughts at times.

Unique.Not weird.Or maybe they mean the same๐Ÿ˜† Which means "thinking out of the box"๐Ÿ˜Š You may have inspired my pal to write an OS on such an idea๐Ÿ˜ณ
u.a1254 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Carrie-

Unique.Not weird.Or maybe they mean the same๐Ÿ˜† Which means "thinking out of the box"๐Ÿ˜Š You may have inspired my pal to write an OS on such an idea๐Ÿ˜ณ

Well the least it helped something. I think some of the people are angry at this.