Diya Aur Baati Hum

Hats off to dialogue writers

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

jhema

IF-Sizzlerz

jhema

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Yesterday Suraj's dialougues were awesome.

When he says "If I do something to our family you called me as good brother and good son, then I do some thing for my wife. then why are you calling me as Joru ka gulam".

Such a wonderful dialogue.ClapClapClap

It will definitely gives a pinch to every mother who differentiates her son after his marriage.
We have to appreciate the dialogue writers for giving such a wonderful dialogues.Star

As we've already discuissed Suraj never disrespect his mother. Even he thinks the reason for LC is himself. No Words to appreciate him.

Even Chavi is the one who tries to stop Suraj more. They are some goodness in her.Smile

When Chaturi hugs Sandhya, Emily too wants to hug her.But she stops after seeing fool.
Again she proves her a fool.Ouch

Vickram urges bhabho to stop bhabho but Mohit didnot open his mouth. How disgusting he was.
He only wants his brother for money.Angry

Bhabho is in the extreme of  ego now. Sure a moment will come, when her ego and pride will fall down.   Pinch

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

priya102_Surya_Archana_dabhpreeti73b2011DeebzRajeshree53shruthiraviniruba-Liebe-ramya_Deepika

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hats off to dialogue writers" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pjarpi

pjarpi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
yes it was superb dialogues...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011jhemaniruba

Deebz

Goldie

Deebz

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Nice post! Yes. Excellent writing on that episode! Bhabho's dialogues made us cringe and Suraj's tugged at our heartstrings.

Edited by Deebz - 19 August 2013 at 10:41pm

b2011jhemaniruba

shruthiravi

IF-Rockerz

shruthiravi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hemaji I loved his dialogues both to Bhabo and to Sandhya. When he tells Sandhya he was fine as long as it was a war of idealogies, now it has moved to a war in relationships. It has moved to a point in which who controls him, who he should give first priority. He cannot accept that. In such a situation he is not willing to let go of his wife's dreams, but want his mother to understand that now he is a husband too. He wants her to respect that relationship and consider his wife as a part of the family. Not some outsider who is expected to be a servant in this family.

b2011Picasso9jhema

jhema

IF-Sizzlerz

jhema

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Yes, Shruthi.
Suraj very well knows how to handle every relationship.
He handles every situation in a right manner.

I love when he say to sandhya that She will become  IPS with bhabho's happiness and bhabho's Aashiwaad.Heart

Till now he has hope on his mother.
Did Bhabho understand his feelings ever.? She is always thinking about her ego and label it as family's sake.Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top