Page 1
Page   of 49
Page 2 Page 49

magati

Goldie

magati

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
hey people...
i am just a silent reader and also a huge fan of arakshi...
i wanted to write a story on arakshi since months...
finally today i am going to write one 
hope you all like itSmileSmileSmile

ok so here i start hope you people like it

you disgust me saakshi" he said
she opened her eyes and saw that three pairs of eyes were observing her
she quickly smiled
kya hua saakshi" aisha asked
nothing guys " saakshi lied " lets concentrate on the case " she continued
she was sad everyone could feel it

lunch time
she was not eating anything , she was sad
she didnt knew why he affected her so much
her phone rang she was excited seein the caller name
she got up and went towards the terrace and answered " hi di , kaise ho aap "
i am fine saachu , tu kaise hai " shraddha asked

shraddha was 8 years eleder than saakshi and she was like mother for saakshi.
saakshi was just 3 months old when her mother died due to illness
shraddha always tool care of saakshi
7 years back she got married to daksh and has two girls ananya (5 years ) and aradhya ( 3 yrs )
daksh died in an accident 2 yrs back and her father went into coma
shraddha lived with her two daughters in pune taking care of her papa...

kya hua saachu tu sad lag rahi hai " shraddha asked 
nai tho di mujhe kya hoga , main bil kul teek  hoon aap batayiye anu aru aru kaise hain ? aur papa ? woh kaise hai? unke health main kuch sudarv aaya kya ? saakshi asked tryin to sound very normal
no saachu woh tho waise hi hai, maya bua aayi hai aur bachon ki bhi chutti hai na tho isliye she said ki main kuch dino ke liye kahi jaaun, yeh bacche bhi zidd karte rehte hai ki bahar kahin le chalo, thats why i thought i'll come to your place , is it ok if i and kids come to mumbai ? shraddha asked
kya di aapne mujhe inte jaldi paraya kar diya , koi apne hi ghar aane ke liye poochta hai kya ' saakshi asked
nai re bacha tu bohut busy hai na , isliye poocha maine, ok i and kids will be reaching mumbai by tonight aur fir hum baat karte hain aur tu mujhe apni pareshani batana ok " shraddha said
kya pareshani , kuch nai di" saakshi tried to make her di understand that she was fine
chup,,bilkul chup . teri di hoon main , teri har baat ko tere bina kahehi samajti hun tho ab jitna joot bolna hai bol lo par raat ko mere aane ke baad sirf sach bolna" shraddha said
chal bhi rakhti hoon bohat kaam hai , bacon ka bags pack karna , gaadi mein fuel barna " she continued
di aap gaadi se aa rahe ho ? saakshi enquired 
haan kyun? shraddha asked
kuch nai di sambhal kar aaiyega ," saakshi said
haan saachu, chal bye , take care " shraddha ended

saakshi prayed that her sister and the kids to safely arrive , she was always scared after her father and jiju met with that severe accident ..

it was night in pune . ," still papa and jiju have not come home yet ," saakshi thought
saachu mujhe bohut darr lag raha hai , yeh dono abhi tak kyun nai aaye , i am very worried " shraddha said
then a baby started crying 
di aap aaru aur anu ko sula dijiye main jaakar dekhkar aati hun ,' saakshi said
par " shraddha started
par war kuch nai , i'll go safely , i am taking my mobile , dont worry di . bye " saakshi took umbrella and left in search of her dearest dada and very loving jiju
little did she know that she was going to witness somethin that will take away all her happiness

hey pasta , where are you going , you are looking tensed haan ? what happened ? sab teek hai na ? " chicken asked 
no yash actually . he was her best friend . they grew up together.
no chicken , its been 4 hours since papa and jiju went , not a single message from them , i am very scared " saakshi replied
dont worry , we will look around together ' yash said
they wer searching together for almost 1 hour when she saw her worst nightmare .
she saw her jiju's car speeding up and that was followed by a truck , the car was is such a speed that it skided and suddenly stopped at the edge of the cliff. saakshi and yash were running , suddenly yash took hold of saakshi and covered her mouth with his hand so than she dosent scream ,  they were hiding behind the tree and saw the truch driver got down and went near the car and pushed it down the cliff , saakshi saw her father and jiju go down the cliff along with the car , she couldnt scream because of yash
the truch driver then called a number and said " SIKANDER SAAB KAM HO GAYA HAI , AANAND JI KO AUR UNKE DAMAAD KO MAAR DIYA AUR DUNIYA KO YEH EK ACCIDENT LAGEGA " saying so he laughed
maine kaha tha aanand sahab , par aapne kahan suna " the truck driver said . Aanand Vaidya was workin in anti corruption squad , and was very honest , he knew that SIKANDER and his men were upto something so he was killed before he comes to know anything.
saakshi was shocked but yash took her down where the car was totally damaged 
her jiju had died then and there , but her dad war alive , they took them both to hospital
Mishra uncle  said that her father is very serious , and he is trying his best
Mishra uncle was yash's father and a very close friend of her dad
shraddha di was  devastated . saakshi didnt tell her di that jiju was murdered because she feared that her di  will be fully broken , the whole world was told than Mr Aanand and his damad died only saakshi , yash , di  , Mishra uncle and maya bua knew the truth that her dad was in coma

suddenly she screamed , five pairs of eves were looking at her questioningly
they saw that she was seeing a nightmare
aisha had called her name thrice
 kya hua saakshi " shree asked 
kuch nai , bohut bura sapna dekha maine " she lied
arjun felt that she is lying but he just shrugged it off

back to the case guys " sameer said

so how is it guys

part 1 - 1
part 2 - 2
part 3 - 2
part 4 - 4
part 5 - 5
part 6 - 6
part 7 - 7
part 8 - 9
part 9 - 10
part 10 - 12
part 11 - 14
part 12 - 16
part 13 - 18
part 14 -  21
part 15 - 23
part 16 - 25
part 17 - 31
part 18 - 36
part 19 - 40
part 20 - 45

Edited by magati - 19 December 2013 at 6:57pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

VirMan505ramishafariharedheartkirthiiieternalashapallavisarkarpeppygirlGeeta.RAadhyaAashutoshAmritamalhotraNethravathiAnjali.MitalNainaSMDesiiiDivaaaVindhyaMounikajia03sarunarshi72SAKSHI..anu91SakuuKetakeeeshasrkNSohi13supreet_dmgPoohLoverkeenu_kk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARAKSHI FF : The fright behind the twinkles...pt20(pg 45)pic on pg 46" in Arjun forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

supreet_dmg

IF-Sizzlerz

supreet_dmg

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Welcome to the forum
Im glad you decided to write a story
im sure it will be great!

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Hain sachi you r going to write on our beloved Arakshi ... Come on in dear ... Plz-2 post it soon :) ...

Love

Nicky :)

Ketakee

IF-Dazzler

Ketakee

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Ohh...thats nice..u r writing on ArAkshi...
Welcome to the forum...Hug
continue soon...Smile

peppygirl

peppygirl

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:00am | IP Logged
hey go on its good

SAKSHI..

Goldie

SAKSHI..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:34am | IP Logged
wow amazing ...pls update soon n if psbl pm me...wl b waiting for ur update..Smile

SAKSHI..

Goldie

SAKSHI..

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
wow...amazing update...wanted it 2 cont more n more...pls update both ur posts asap ..wl b waiting...pls pm me..thanksSmile

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Beautifully written ... Plz do send me pm whenever you update it ... Thanks :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top