Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

   

A Tribute to Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain - SIGN UP NOW!! (Page 9)

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer
Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 12856

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by __Shivani__

Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Okay Shivani and -SweetGirl-, there's been a slight confusion.

Regarding the journey of characters, so it would actually be better if one person takes up one character each, as most probably it would be quite a long thing. So Shivani, if you and -SweetGirl- could decide among yourselves as to who wants to do Virat and who wants to do Maanvi, it would be great.

Sorry for the confusion!

I have PMed -SweetGirl- but she hasn't replied yet. In case you know, I'm betting for Maanvi's character. So if she turns on to you, please let her know that I'll be doing Maanvi's character and she may do Viraat. And if she does not want Viraat, then I'm still here :) I've PMed her regarding this but still. Thanks <3

Awesome stuff, thanks so much for understanding!! More details will be sent out to you in a PM, look out for it!!
BadtameezDil. IF-Rockerz
BadtameezDil.
BadtameezDil.

Joined: 16 October 2011
Posts: 5654

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Originally posted by __Shivani__

Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Okay Shivani and -SweetGirl-, there's been a slight confusion.

Regarding the journey of characters, so it would actually be better if one person takes up one character each, as most probably it would be quite a long thing. So Shivani, if you and -SweetGirl- could decide among yourselves as to who wants to do Virat and who wants to do Maanvi, it would be great.

Sorry for the confusion!

I have PMed -SweetGirl- but she hasn't replied yet. In case you know, I'm betting for Maanvi's character. So if she turns on to you, please let her know that I'll be doing Maanvi's character and she may do Viraat. And if she does not want Viraat, then I'm still here :) I've PMed her regarding this but still. Thanks <3

Awesome stuff, thanks so much for understanding!! More details will be sent out to you in a PM, look out for it!!

Anytime! Yeah sure :) And thanks anyway!
turnonthelights Senior Member
turnonthelights
turnonthelights

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 840

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged
Hey Ritch, brilliant idea by you an Munni di. 

If the life journey of one of the characters is still available, I would love to take up that. Also, if no one is available I'll be fine with the supporting characters of the show. LOL

Disha


Edited by turnonthelights - 22 August 2013 at 4:50am
.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer
Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 12856

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 6:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turnonthelights

Hey Ritch, brilliant idea by you an Munni di. 

If the life journey of one of the characters is still available, I would love to take up that. Also, if no one is available I'll be fine with the supporting characters of the show. LOL

Disha

Thanks Disha! As of now Jeevika is still left, so you can take that! Would you like to take an additional minor category such as supporting characters, emotional scenes etc? Do let me know!
turnonthelights Senior Member
turnonthelights
turnonthelights

Joined: 10 June 2011
Posts: 840

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 7:11am | IP Logged
@Ritch Thanks so much. As of now, I think I only have time for one thing- so I'll just take Jeevika's journey. Is that okay? Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Farzi.

.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer
Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 12856

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by turnonthelights

@Ritch Thanks so much. As of now, I think I only have time for one thing- so I'll just take Jeevika's journey. Is that okay? Embarrassed

That's alright Embarrassed Thanks!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

turnonthelights

Kryan_SanDhir Goldie
Kryan_SanDhir
Kryan_SanDhir

Joined: 12 November 2012
Posts: 1882

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

Originally posted by turnonthelights

@Ritch Thanks so much. As of now, I think I only have time for one thing- so I'll just take Jeevika's journey. Is that okay? Embarrassed

That's alright Embarrassed Thanks!
Hey Jeevika's character was taken right ??
.Farzi. Viewbie
.Farzi.
.Farzi.

BollyCurry Screen Writer
Joined: 16 September 2011
Posts: 12856

Posted: 22 August 2013 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by grusha_virika

Hey Jeevika's character was taken right ??

Really? By whom? Can you link me the post if someone has taken it, just in case I missed out on it?

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Maanvi meri life hain..wo meri jaan hain..

Author: shrav_KTholic   Replies: 8   Views: 1371

shrav_KTholic 8 1371 30 August 2012 at 11:53pm by raju_sky
No. 1 behna hain tho tu hain hi..

Author: shrav_KTholic   Replies: 5   Views: 647

shrav_KTholic 5 647 08 August 2012 at 7:22pm by girl97
Yeh no ball hain,bouncer hain...

2

Author: shrav_KTholic   Replies: 11   Views: 683

shrav_KTholic 11 683 18 July 2012 at 7:45am by shrav_KTholic
Teri Meri...Meri Teri...Prem Kahani Hai Mushkil!!

2 3 4

Author: Nikki_Titli   Replies: 25   Views: 2413

Nikki_Titli 25 2413 27 June 2012 at 1:34pm by sizzysehrish
Mein koi nehi hoon partner,mein toh...

Author: secondlife   Replies: 6   Views: 797

secondlife 6 797 03 June 2012 at 6:07am by KAJANVMONAYAKK

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index