Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

no email notifications .. me in total dark

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys today i am so frustrated i cant tell you. There has been no email notifications for over 14 hrs now. wrote strongly to vijay (bcc to Jyoti06) to fix it for the umpteenth time in last 4 years, and let me know the second, i mean the second he fixed, not a minute later. so far nada.

And if i count the # of threads i am on, you guys wont even believe it. Other than known ones incl the ones me the TM, the ones you all dont even know on dkdm (and haven't even opened the new threads here on CB) are huge numbers, mostly 2 MRs (mohit raina, mouni roy), pooja, mr's bd, 2nd mr's bd in sept. Trying to just trying to work on avina's bd's, needless to say as they are literally around the corner.

(Edit: And of course didn't even include two CGs and 1 PG (dkdm) me sure there are more that dont even remember, yes CCC here, 6-7 threads relating to ipk2 on and on and on)

Even right now while writing this, have 2 more threads open, rubi AT and seema's aaamaazing avinash siggies OMG OMG!!!!!!!

Anyways, now you know the cause of why me conspicuous by my absence  

Already tired of taking this rollercoaster ride just to find out what's posted where, phew!
Edited by radev24 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

What email notifications ?

radev24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Jeshni, do you get notice from the forum in your inbox? Lets say you have posts in 10-12 dif threads, just wondering how you know about them? If you get no email from the forum, do you keep checking all day long what posts are there? And what if you are on 2-3-4 dif forums, if i dont get forum notifications in my inbox, i will go crazy.

So that's the email notifications i am talking about.
Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
When u post smth u have to thick the button "email notification" of that diesnt work just check your My post from the dashboard, this is how u see your all posts together!!