Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

si what?πŸ˜† actually initial epis mein hi i say stuff like darlings πŸ˜† bcoz  after that i can't say anything abt my interest when they start to drag it 🀣

i thought its so fast.πŸ˜† agree...these days story change within a episode.🀒
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

i thought its so fast.πŸ˜† agree...these days story change within a episode.🀒

as i told u,u wil learn many new human traits while being here with me πŸ˜† it is just baby steps πŸ˜›πŸ€£
so it is good to show ur interest when it really is..& once i lost it,i may not be able to say all these stuff.so i m utilizing my opportunity now πŸ˜†
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ...Jes...

as i told u,u wil learn many new human traits while being here with me πŸ˜† it is just baby steps πŸ˜›πŸ€£
so it is good to show ur interest when it really is..& once i lost it,i may not be able to say all these stuff.so i m utilizing my opportunity now πŸ˜†

gradually i will learnπŸ˜†. Baby steps.😳
agree...we sholud state our views..!πŸ˜ƒ
ApoorvaFan thumbnail

Originally posted by: geethu07

Well i find both mature. When dhruv said good deeds will be paid off well i find him mature. Its just dat unlike sanchi who keeps restrained herself ( which is visible toward the last scene) dhruv lead a bindas life. It will be great to see how dhruv helps sanchi to came out the shell she created.  

rightly pointed...
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

In majority of the TV series to get the romantic feel and get the typical M&B effect, normally the female lead is depicted as some one chirpy, bubbly, carefree girl where as the male lead is a samajdar, mature and serious types ...

But here that stereotypes are changed and there is a role reversal. Sanchi is mature, calm and serious type where as Dhruv is easy going with carefree attitude.

This kind of portrayal will definitely add flavors and lots of situations can be developed between them to make the story attractive.

Looking forward for a wonderful journey of Sanchi and Dhruv.

oh yes .. agreed with u
let's see what happens in this show
ronshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

@Rishani7, absolutely right about the family. This family has a freshness. Not a typical old couple or a single old member either Dada or Dadi. Instead we have two lovely ladies and they are very talented actresses so its nice to watch this light hearted and good family.

the most beautiful in both ladies is they care and love each other even respact each other
which is hardly shown in tv shows
they are good friends and good family
let's see hope they remain this way πŸ˜ƒ
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well said..πŸ‘
This show has been a breeze of fresh air...after coming home from hectic office hours..this show really gives the rgt positivity and pure entertainment..,cutting short of unnecessary rona-dhona, loud Bg music n melodrama..realistic portrayal is wat makes ths show apart frm others..

n pair of Saachi and Dhruv is unusual bt still cute.

their chemistry is visible..😳