Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
In majority of the TV series to get the romantic feel and get the typical M&B effect, normally the female lead is depicted as some one chirpy, bubbly, carefree girl where as the male lead is a samajdar, mature and serious types ...

But here that stereotypes are changed and there is a role reversal. Sanchi is mature, calm and serious type where as Dhruv is easy going with carefree attitude.

This kind of portrayal will definitely add flavors and lots of situations can be developed between them to make the story attractive.

Looking forward for a wonderful journey of Sanchi and Dhruv.

Edited by ApoorvaFan - 19 August 2013 at 12:09pm

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

wizardofoz2hemangi0601neelabhaAnnarichard.FieryPhoenix.-Swetha-*Dev.*munnihyderabadspsharmila-RD--Misek-Rishani7prc_fan1RafzPradsFireLordPhoenixNalayakShaitaan..geeth..Hiral_HalwaKhatamKahanimanzilmukulronshaan...Jes...mudraswathi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Paradigm Shift: Sanchi and Dhruv..." in Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rishani7

IF-Dazzler

Rishani7

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Well said, their pair is fresh & also Sanchi's family is not the typical family where we can hv in other shows, it's also a good point.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-*Dev.*sun2011ApoorvaFanronshaanKhatamKahani

ApoorvaFan

IF-Veteran Member

ApoorvaFan

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
@Rishani7, absolutely right about the family. This family has a freshness. Not a typical old couple or a single old member either Dada or Dadi. Instead we have two lovely ladies and they are very talented actresses so its nice to watch this light hearted and good family.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-*Dev.*Rishani7ronshaanKhatamKahani

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
exactly my point dear Big smile i hope the show continues the way it has kicked off & keeps amazing us Embarrassed

Edited by ...Jes... - 19 August 2013 at 12:25pm

-Swetha-*Dev.*Rishani7ApoorvaFanronshaan

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
I agree BhanuEmbarrassed. This serial is having unique story which is attracting me and its so much fun & good to see such a nice & huge talented actors around.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-sun2011Rishani7ApoorvaFan..geeth..ronshaan...Jes...

..geeth..

IF-Sizzlerz

..geeth..

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Well i find both mature. When dhruv said good deeds will be paid off well i find him mature. Its just dat unlike sanchi who keeps restrained herself ( which is visible toward the last scene) dhruv lead a bindas life. It will be great to see how dhruv helps sanchi to came out the shell she created.  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

*Dev.*-Swetha-Rishani7ApoorvaFanronshaan...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by geethu07

Well i find both mature. When dhruv said good deeds will be paid off well i find him mature. Its just dat unlike sanchi who keeps restrained herself ( which is visible toward the last scene) dhruv lead a bindas life. It will be great to see how dhruv helps sanchi to came out the shell she created.  

yes both my darlings are awesome...they just need to influence each other Embarrassed

-Swetha-*Dev.*Rishani7ronshaan..geeth..

*Dev.*

Coolbie

*Dev.*

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Jes...

Originally posted by geethu07

yes both my darlings are awesome...they just need to influence each other Embarrassed

its only 2nd episode and you're with ''darlings'' LOL...so much fast love jes!EmbarrassedLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-ronshaan..geeth.....Jes...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top