Page 5 of 63

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

precap is misleading
i think he was proposing rukku but looking at megha
since he said today in d last part dat he'll now wont hurt his aayi anymore...but i guess rukku will not agree n her father has doubts about vasu being mohan...so he might tell her...thankfully rukku is sensible n not like raddi...

your observation is right... he was looking at megha & proposing rukku... aur reaction rukku ki mom ne diya... ROFL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: EDT 20/8 (Page 5)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NeelimaSJ

IF-Sizzlerz

NeelimaSJ

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
@Mamta & Leesan - CV's can't fool us anymore! Vasu is surely proposing to Ruku. The last thing I want to watch is another wedding! Vasu and Ruku should get married only if Vasu is not Mohan.

As for Vasu's confession to Megha it was worse that Pratik's supposed advances! Yuck! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PMoner_RadioLeesanmisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angeala95

Kaha yar.. ab to nbt hi nhi rahega.. i so love this forum and ab ye bhi nhi rahega.. Ouch

forum lock nahi hoga... humne last time bhi nahi hone diya tha... iss baar bhi nahi hone denge...Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pangeala95

bandanaa

bandanaa

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Leesan

Leesan: True! Thankfully the lack of time is on our side!  Hopefully Mohn's realization will occur before the wedding and not while taking the pheras!! Wink  But I'm not losing my breath!! LOL  We may still get a taste of all the pre wedding rituals! Dead 

True...lack of time will serve as a boonLOL

But I have a feeling that since they are showing Rukku with some self respect and not like Raddi...maybe she will say no as she knows Vasu is doing this on re-bound and we will be spared of pre-wedding rituals.

Sidenote - Pheras? LOL You have gained a lot of knowledge on Indian marriage rituals I guess from indian soapsLOL ImpressiveWinkLOL

Edited by bandanaa - 20 August 2013 at 10:48am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_RadioLeesanmisty85

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

at least one thing is clear now dat megha exactly knows dat mohan's falling off d cliff was not an accident...which means she got to know about addu later on...
den she might have surely disowned him...

Maybe. But i would prefer that addu confessed and went to jail or something.

bandanaaPravesh.PMoner_Radiomisty85

angeala95

IF-Dazzler

angeala95

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

Originally posted by angeala95

Kaha yar.. ab to nbt hi nhi rahega.. i so love this forum and ab ye bhi nhi rahega.. Ouch

forum lock nahi hoga... humne last time bhi nahi hone diya tha... iss baar bhi nahi hone denge...Wink

Oh sacchi??? That is great.. last time ka i dnt know since forum dhang se use karna maine season 2 ke time pe hi kiya hai..

Moner_Radiomisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
@mohini: right... from her talks it was clear that she knew the reason... & disowned addu... that's why she feels so lonely...
@Neelu: don't worry... kisi ki bhi marriage nahi hogi... LOL today they used monu's zulfein... to point out similarity between mohan & vasu... soon they'll clear this confusion... vaise this time rukku is acting intelligently...

Moner_RadioNeelimaSJ

sumiswap

IF-Sizzlerz

sumiswap

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NeelimaSJ

@Mamta & Leesan - CV's can't fool us anymore! Vasu is surely proposing to Ruku. The last thing I want to watch is another wedding! Vasu and Ruku should get married only if Vasu is not Mohan.

As for Vasu's confession to Megha it was worse that Pratik's supposed advances! Yuck! 

Neelu LOL...change in DP to a face palming spidey ROFL...

Yes that scene was supremely third class!!

Pravesh.PkunalthebestMoner_RadioNeelimaSJ

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.