MMT: EDT 20/8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 63

angeala95

IF-Dazzler

angeala95

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misty85

@angeala: don't worry they won't commit the same mistake... here rukku seems to be mentally stable...ROFL & her ma-bapuji safe & sound.LOL

Exactly.. i was thinking ki time hi kitna hai jo ek aur shadi karva rahe hai.. but rukku should say no to him.. she knows he does not love her.. but agar isne bhi mana kar diya den monu will become raddi part 2. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Moner_Radiomisty85

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MMT: EDT 20/8 (Page 4)" in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sunna_Deewani

IF-Stunnerz

Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I watched a memory loss movie where hero gets memory just before the marriage at the mandapLOL.

Moner_Radiomisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
@Subha: lol... revamp ka matlab recycling hota hai aaj pata chala... ROFL  I guess iss speed se iss week ke end tak hi reveal ho jayega ki vasu hi monu hai... & I feel rukku will play a major role because she knows 2 things now... 1. chota vasu was lefty 2. mohan's accident & fall from cliff... uss scene mein mujhe aisa bhi laga jaise megha yeh bhi jan gayi thi ki addu ab bhi mohan ko pasand nahi karta... that's why he let go his hand.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pangeala95Moner_Radio

-...mohini...-

IF-Stunnerz

-...mohini...-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
precap is misleading
i think he was proposing rukku but looking at megha
since he said today in d last part dat he'll now wont hurt his aayi anymore...but i guess rukku will not agree n her father has doubts about vasu being mohan...so he might tell her...thankfully rukku is sensible n not like raddi...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.Pangeala95Moner_RadioLeesanmisty85

bandanaa

bandanaa

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged

@angeala: don't worry they won't commit the same mistake... here rukku seems to be mentally stable... ROFL & her ma-bapuji safe & sound. LOL

@ bandanaa: time kitna bacha hai jo ek aur shaadi karvayen... monu ghum phir ke vapas megha ke pass hi ayega...LOL

I know less time will prevent at least that from happening... WinkLOL  

Moner_Radiomisty85

misty85

IF-Stunnerz

misty85

Originally posted by angeala95

@angeala: don't worry they won't commit the same mistake... here rukku seems to be mentally stable...ROFL & her ma-bapuji safe & sound.LOL

Exactly.. i was thinking ki time hi kitna hai jo ek aur shadi karva rahe hai.. but rukku should say no to him.. she knows he does not love her.. but agar isne bhi mana kar diya den monu will become raddi part 2. LOL

arre raddi ke chakkar mein toh rangeela ko memory loss hogaya... uske baad raddi ki kabhi yaad nahi ayi...LOL don't worry aisa kuch nahi hoga... but yes rukku's mom will be happy because of proposal...LOL shayad woh bhi shaadi ke liye tayar ho jaye...ROFL but right now I guess both father & daughter are becoming detectives...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bandanaaangeala95Moner_Radio

angeala95

IF-Dazzler

angeala95

Originally posted by angeala95

Hey i am groupbie now.. all thanks to nbt... Smile

congrats... aise hi MMT mein ati raho... pinky bhi ho jaogi... LOL

Kaha yar.. ab to nbt hi nhi rahega.. i so love this forum and ab ye bhi nhi rahega.. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

misty85

-...mohini...-

IF-Stunnerz

-...mohini...-

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
at least one thing is clear now dat megha exactly knows dat mohan's falling off d cliff was not an accident...which means she got to know about addu later on...
den she might have surely disowned him...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Pravesh.PkunalthebestMoner_RadioLeesanmisty85

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.