Balika Vadhu

Anandhi Anandhi Anandhi (Page 5)

Bubi Groupbie
Bubi
Bubi

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Libra123

Originally posted by Bubi

Sorry, but we are talking about Tanandi here, Tanandi which CV's pushes and where it's nothing more you can push!
When I think what this series used to be, I wonder, why on earth, you're still watching this crap?!!? Why spoil the beautiful memories?

We always watched this serial for jagya. We never watch it for anandi. But after the entry of the great tanandi, cvs lost their brains and involve tanandi into everything to make her acceptable to the viewers. But, unfortunately they are missing the point that they will loose jagyas fans too just like they lost anandi's fans if they keep showing tanandi everywhere.

You are right. For me, Shashank has always been a wonderful actor, and I'm sure that great future is ahead of him. He was excellent in every aspect of his role. I'm really sorry that he's still lost in this neverending story. But the agreement and youth dictate the beginning of all actors, so the same is with him. No one else would even watched the show without Shashank. Ok, there is about 40 big fans of Tanandi who support her with same sentences every day and liking their own comments!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVshalinii173vidya0000Libra123

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

But how is she lecturing on motherhood when she is not yet a mother and others already know what it is ...example Gehna . or Dadisa . Isn't it being a bit oversmart when others who already are mothers r present .Confused

This anandhi is really annoying. V all agree she is smart but that doesn't mean that everybody is stupid except her. Her character is really getting on my nerves. CVs should find a story for her then she will stop interfering in others business.

musicmaniacvidya0000charuluv_SVLibra123

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

<font color="#0000ff">It is clear . Suguna and Jagya r kachra . Anandi rules for the Singhs . She may be a Shekhar in name but t will always be truly a Singh in soul . She therefore passes on ancestral jewels of the Singh instead of Dadisa or Sumitra and grooms ex's brides just like chief queens of yore trained the emperor's harem .</font>

Thank God Ira and Sanchi are still cold towards her otherwise she will start giving lecture even for them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000charuluv_SVLibra123

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by reshmiroy2012

Please do not waste time on anandi cvs wants to show blood relation is nothing neither social relation that is why no sugna no khazan anandi does not even remember his dad she has only changed her surname to sekhar her only priority is badi haveli MERA PARIVAAR and she just wants to be there she shld get back to haveli and supervise jagya s life raise his kids i really wonder what kind of example is she of an ideal bahu balika vadhu can never be a bahu of any other family

U shud thank her for not considering Shekars as 'mera parivar' . Otherwise she will start her blah blah ... Even there . R u ready for that Wink

Edited by shalinii173 - 19 August 2013 at 9:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vidya0000charuluv_SVLibra123

hooked IF-Dazzler
hooked
hooked

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Anandi is Mahaan !!!

Even if the CV's shout it from the top of Empire state building - it will not make a difference to us. She had no business naming anyone's child. she of all the people had no business getting her ex-'s to-be fiancee dolled up for her engagement and she certainly did not have any rights to pass on family jewels as an ex-DIL of the house to the latest DIL !!!

CV's have goofed on so many levels. They shud know what happens when you force something unpalatable down anyone's throat. It comes right back up and gets disacarded - with alot of other yucky stuff.

Your newest T-Anandi is unpalatable. She is difficult to tolerate as such. But if you shove her down our throats - we will rebel and hate her and hate your stupid serial too.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

BubiChytrashalinii173vidya0000charuluv_SVcs-07Hina-Libra123koolsadhu1000tiny15

smittu Goldie
smittu
smittu

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
in south india its no big deal, here the parents name the kid and dont have the rivaaz of the first akshar too, but in some parts of north india, I hear the bua decides the name (and not the parents)...so A was told to name bcoz the baby has no bua ...so wats the fuss abt. yes, A's lecturing was a lil too long, but there is not need of so much of fuss...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000_goofyCat_

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
If bua is not there, then y Anandhi? Y can't they ask the mother? y does Anandhi decide? Is she more important than a mother?

Edited by shalinii173 - 20 August 2013 at 12:18am

hookedcharuluv_SVLibra123koolsadhu1000

fatty112 Senior Member
fatty112
fatty112

Posted: 20 August 2013 at 12:15am | IP Logged
I dont understand what was the point of anandis long lecture about mothers right. I was like why is she lecturing what's the point even. Why can't she iust say taisa u do the naamkaean. So irritating man

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

musicmaniachookedshalinii173charuluv_SVLibra123koolsadhu1000

Go to top