Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Anandhi Anandhi Anandhi (Page 3)

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by uknaik99

Have not seen the episode yet , but parents should have the first right to name their child,

or Ganga should be given honour to name the child as she is the one who saved both Gehna and her baby, forget about asking Ganga to name the child she is not even invited for the naming ceremony.. Confused

even DSAngry,just one phone call to Ganga,how she is now,Ganga feel very happyCry
now iam telling haveli people didnt deserve a bahu like Ganga,please Jagya run away with her from this mad familyDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomcs-07Hina-Libra123yanks28

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

Originally posted by uknaik99

Have not seen the episode yet , but parents should have the first right to name their child,

or Ganga should be given honour to name the child as she is the one who saved both Gehna and her baby, forget about asking Ganga to name the child she is not even invited for the naming ceremony..Confused

even DSAngry,just one phone call to Ganga,how she is now,Ganga feel very happyCry
now iam telling haveli people didnt deserve a bahu like Ganga,please Jagya run away with her from this mad familyDead

Yeah now I really don't care whether they understand Jagya or not. I just want Jagya to get the hell of there and go and get Ganga.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomcharuluv_SVLibra123yanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Shekars have no personality, but Singhs at least had some oomph and also some humanity...but this past week and today, they seem like a bunch of buffoons to me, the Anandi love is pretty sickening now, sorry...they seem out of touch and callous...DS looked like an old idiot today...this child, who Gehna went thru hell and back  give birth to, who came into the world bec of Ganga's help...and Jagya's support during IVF...and Anandi should name her, silly CVs...dumb CVs, I wanted this girl to be named Ganga...or maybe her first name could be something else and middle name is Ganga, if Anandi had helped with her birth then surely Gehna would name her daughter Anandi, usmein koi shak nahin hai ROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomPicasso9cs-07shalinii173charuluv_SVLibra123

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Shekars have no personality, but Singhs at least had some oomph and also some humanity...but this past week and today, they seem like a bunch of buffoons to me, the Anandi love is pretty sickening now, sorry...they seem out of touch and callous...DS looked like an old idiot today...this child, who Gehna went thru hell and back give birth to, who came into the world bec of Ganga's help...and Jagya's support during IVF...and Anandi should name her, silly CVs...dumb CVs, I wanted this girl to be named Ganga...or maybe her first name could be something else and middle name is Ganga, if Anandi had helped with her birth then surely Gehna would name her daughter Anandi, usmein koi shak nahin hai ROFL

What????? One more Anandhi Shocked thank God she didnt help Gehna in labour

Edited by shalinii173 - 19 August 2013 at 11:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomcharuluv_SVLibra123

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalinii173

Originally posted by yanks28

Shekars have no personality, but Singhs at least had some oomph and also some humanity...but this past week and today, they seem like a bunch of buffoons to me, the Anandi love is pretty sickening now, sorry...they seem out of touch and callous...DS looked like an old idiot today...this child, who Gehna went thru hell and back give birth to, who came into the world bec of Ganga's help...and Jagya's support during IVF...and Anandi should name her, silly CVs...dumb CVs, I wanted this girl to be named Ganga...or maybe her first name could be something else and middle name is Ganga, if Anandi had helped with her birth then surely Gehna would name her daughter Anandi, usmein koi shak nahin hai ROFL

What????? One more Anandhi Shocked thank God she didnt help Gehna in labour

But now I feel Shekars r better than Singhs. These Singhs are brain washed, their whole world revolves around Anandhi.

Edited by shalinii173 - 19 August 2013 at 12:17pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomLibra123yanks28

charuluv_SV IF-Dazzler
charuluv_SV
charuluv_SV

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
I want to slap every singh dumbos nowAngryAngryJagya they didnot deserve u, please go away with ur angel.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomshalinii173Libra123yanks28

shalinii173 IF-Dazzler
shalinii173
shalinii173

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by charuluv_SV

I want to slap every singh dumbos nowAngryAngryJagya they didnot deserve u, please go away with ur angel.

Clap LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

charuluv_SVLibra123

Sunna_Deewani IF-Stunnerz
Sunna_Deewani
Sunna_Deewani

Posted: 19 August 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Because only scene like these remind us that she is the heroine of the showLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

cheersbloomshalinii173cs-07charuluv_SVLibra123

Go to top